Moon 12

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you, I only want what's good for you.”

Moonbyul smiled as she remembered what her grandfather told her last night, she believed him even more since. Moonbyul stood up with a smile plastered on her face.

She gathered her toiletries and went straight into the bathroom; she had a quick shower afterwards she immediately went to her kitchen to prepare simple breakfast. She immediately washed her dishes and grabbed her sling bag and her car key.

Her phone beeped, she saw it was her grandfather asking her to pass by his house. She made her way into the parking lot and started the engine of her car. After a few minutes she was already in front of grandfather’s house, “Gramps?” Moonbyul called out as she starts walking towards the main door.

“Moonbyul!” Mr. Moon called out, “I am glad you are already here come in the dining room for a second.” Moonbyul rushed towards the dining room and thre she saw her half siblings having their breakfast. She just bowed at them and looked at his grandfather.

“What is it gramps?” Moonbyul asked her grandfather, “Would you mind giving Hyun woo a ride to school from now on? Your parents left to California this morning leaving your siblings behind.” Mr. Moon explained.

“No problem that would be fine.” Moonbyul replied “Have you eaten already?” Mr. Moon asked Moonbyul, “Yup I made myself some breakfast before leaving.” Mr. Moon just nods as he continued eating his pancakes. “I’ll just wait in the living room.” She looked at Hyun woo he just smiled and nod at her.

Moonbyul made her way to the living room; she sat on the couch and played on her phone. A few moments later there was a kid looking at her hiding behind her nanny. “Sa rang?” Moonbyul looked at the kid and smiled at her. Sa rang hid behind her nanny’s clothes.

“Would you like some candy?” Moonbyul asked as it got Sa rang’s attention and slowly made her way toward Moonbyul, eyes focused on the candy. Moonbyul just giggle when Sa rang grabbed the candy and started opening the wrapper. Her hands were small that she find it hard to open the candy she hand it out to Moonbyul to open.

Moonbyul just smiled at the kid’s action as she opened the candy wrapper. Sa rang sat on her side completely. Moonbyul gave the candy to Sa rang, “You are so easy to bribe.” Moonbyul uttered as she lightly pinched Sa rang’s nose.

“How old are you?” Moonbyul asked wile Sa rang motioned out 6 on her small finger while the big candy on . “Such a cutie.” Moonbyul uttered as she lifts Sa rang and placed her on her lap, she started playing with her. After a few minutes Hyun woo went out from the dining area while holding his backpack. Moonbyul tried to put Sa rang to the floor as she try to stand up but Sa rang hold onto her neck as she stand up. “Sa rang we need to go, your brother and I are going to school.” She told Sa rang softly, but Sa rang still hanged to her neck as she shouts, “No!” and started crying.

“Shhh don’t cry Sarangiee… Do you want to go to the park later?” Moonbyul asked, Sa rang immediately nod into Moonbyul’s direction. “Ok then let’s play later go to our school later with your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter