Moon 11

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A few days passed, I fixed some matters before going back to my old place. I talked to Mr. Park and he insisted that it is okay for me not to work anymore, but I insisted that I should for even just a month at least. I even get to get close with his workers immediately as I convince him to let me work without pay for a month just to return his kindness.

I did convince him in a different condition he let me work on the schedule he gave but I should work thrice a week instead and work less than 5 hours so he could consider it as 'help' than work. I agreed either way.

One of his workers are currently living with Mr. Park and his Family, her name is Lena and I asked her if maybe she is interested in using my condominium instead. She immediately decline because she don't have enough money to pay rent, she told me that she always send her salary to her mother as soon as she got them. She told me that Mr. Park allow her to rent a room in their house instead with a very cheap price.

I just smiled at her and told her she doesn’t need to pay me, but still she declined. I suggested that renting my condominium would just cost the same as the room that she is currently renting at Mr. Park's house. She agreed in the end and thanked me afterwards. I gave her an account number where she can put the money as her 'payment.'

I went back to my old place and there was nothing new it was still clean and the things are still on the place where I left them. I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath after taking a bath I fixed my bag that I brought and placed my things back to my closet and to my desk. My phone ringed so I looked at it and picked it up. It was gramps I immediately answer the call.

"Hello gramps?" I answered "Good morning let's have dinner later here, I miss you..." Mr. Moon said that maid Moonbyul laughed, "Gramps what did you eat? Tell m, you're so clingy." Moonbyul replied back.

"I am just kidding you brat; your parents are back let's have a proper dinner later." Mr. Moon explained, "Oh? They are back?" Moonbyul asked Mr. Moon as she also asks herself why. "I don't know. See you later then." Mr. Moon bid his goodbye. "Okay gramps see you." Moonbyul bid her goodbye and hanged up the phone.

'Why? It was so sudden?' Moonbyul asked herself. After of 10 years without seeing them personally she honestly doesn't how she should react in front of them.

Her mind became a mess.

=Fast forward=

The night came Moonbyul just arrive at her grandfather's house. Moonbyul immediately went inside as she saw her grandfather quietly seating on the living room sofa drinking a glass of wine alone. "Oh Byul you are here." Mr. Moon said as he notices Moonbyul.

"Yes gramps, where are they?"Moonbyul asked looking around the house, as she dragged her gaze back to her grandfather. "They are on their way let's just wait for them." Mr. Moon said as he focuses on his wine. Moonbyul sat near her grandfather and pulled her phone.

Moonbyul scrolled on her inbox and saw messages from Hwasa, asking her if did she already finished her Math Homework, Moonbyul replied to Hwasa that she did. Hwasa immediately replied asking Byul if she could copy and teach her tomorrow morning. Moonbyul replied that she could unless Hwasa treat her food that she likes. Hwasa doubted but agreed in the end. As Moonbyul pressed the send button a voice from a woman was heard in the door's direction.

"Father we're home." Monbyul's mother said as soon as she opened the door. Moonbyul's Mom approached them and gave them a cheek kiss. Moonbyul may look awkward but but she just stood there doesn't know what to do. She just stared at them as her grandfather and her mother talked about a lot of things.

'Do I even exist here, I hope the floor eats me' Moonbyul was literally staring at thin air towards their direction. Moonbyul's father entered the room and bowed at Mr. Moon as a sign of respect. He went close to Moonbyul and gave her a peck on her cheek.

"How are you Byulyi?" Moonbyul's father asked as her as he smiled at her. "I am good." Moonbyul replied as she weakly and awkwardly smiled at him.

'Why do I feel like a stranger to them?' Moonbyul asked herself. She just sighed as her father smiled at her once again and went to Mr. Moon's direction.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter