Sun 1

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey!

My name?

Yongsun but you can call me Solar, my relatives in Canada call me Solar because they are not used with "Korean stuffs and pronunciation", my friends call me Solar.

I am currently 17 years old and a Senior High, I am also a model since my mother brought me to a lot of modeling agency since I was a kid. Thanks to that I am famous in school since I was a child. I have one favorite thing to do, it's singing and that's my talent.

Right now? I am in a photo shoot later I will go to school for my 3rd period for the day, I've got excuse letters for the first two periods.

 

"Okay last Shot...."

"...And were done, Lets wrap it up." the photographer instructed.

I went to the changing room to change into my uniform.

My Uniform? It is a white blouse with vest and a pink skirt. After changing into my Uniform my assistant guided me towards the car and off we go.

My PA Jessy gave me a sandwich a subway sandwich to be exact.

"Sorry we aren't able to let you eat properly, we're in a hurry and we don't have so much time. We only have 30 minutes left before your next period." - Jessy

"It's okay I am used to it." 

 

After a few minutes

We're inside the school grounds, there are no students outside anymore since there's only 5 minutes before the next subject. I ran to my locker and get my books.

Don't you dare think I am a Lazy cause I am not, I am a straight As' student.

When I was about to open my locker I saw someone beside my locker Leaning in front of her opened locker. What is she doing? Doesn't she notice that she is running late?

I ran to my locker and quickly gathered my things and closed my locker in an instant. I looked at the girl, she is new for sure. What is she doing? Sleeping while leaning in front of her locker?

That made me laugh quite a bit.

I tap her shoulder to wake her up, she opened her eyes and looked at me, "Hey wake up, I think you're running late."

"Oh, I wasn't sleeping I am just resting but thanks anyway.", she smiled at me.

"Got to go.", and I started running towards my class.

I was fortunate enough that our teacher isn't there yet, I walk inside our room and everyone looked at me like I am a hot stuff, some just smiled at me. My friends didn't bother to ignore me.

"Look someone's running late.." - Hwasa

"Hey Solar you're to early for tomorrows' class." - Wheein

"Ha-Ha", Laughed at them sarcastically and I smiled afterwards.

"How's your photo shoot?" - Wheein

"Draining."

"Aww poor Yong sun..", Hwasa with a sarcastic note.

I sat down to my sit fixing my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter