Sun 16

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVI: Sun

 

        Hwasa and Wheein immediately made their way to Solar’s company, hoping to see Moonbyul once again.

When they arrive at the company there they saw Solar’s car parked just beside the entrance and is visible that there is someone on the driver seat. Hwasa immediately made her way to the car window and slowly tap the window in which got Solar’s whole attention.

Solar opened the door for her two friends, it was visible that they were also trying to look for Moonbyul but they weren’t able to see anyone that resembles the girl.

“Unnie?” Hwasa asked looking at Solar worried. “Where is Moonbyul unnie?” Hwasa continued. Solar staring afar slowly dragged her eyes to Hwasa’s and looked as if she was about to cry.

Wheein felt that tears were about to be shed immediately grabbed her handkerchief and as if on cue Solar’s tears slowly raced down from her eyes. Wheein slowly dab her handkerchief on her unnie’s face. Hwasa tried to comfort Solar by rubbing her back.

They know and they felt they wanted to cry as well, for the longest of time the person that they thought already dead finally came back… Or possibly came back in which they are not sure.

The two girls wanted to further asked Solar about it but they knew with her current state she might not be able to tell them, the two decided to stick with Solar. Wheein asked Solar to move to the back seat with Hwasa as she drive Solar’s car to her house.

They are on the middle of the silent road no one dared to speak even the car horns outside the city seem to be cooperating.

Solar suddenly spoke up out of the blue. “I saw her and she said her name was Eun Byul.” Hwasa looked at her as Wheein try to glimpse from the back mirror of the car.

“Eun Byul? Unnie are you sure it’s Moonbyul unnie?” Hwasa suddenly asked earning a look of doubt from Solar. ‘Maybe I was hallucinating’, Solar thought to herself. “No. The resemblance is uncanny.” Solar firmly said remembering the girls she talked to a while ago.

“Unnie…” Wheein uttered, Solar immediately look at the girl from the mirror. “Will there be a way for you to find her again or let us see her as well or even talk to her. I also would want to see Byul unnie.” Wheein’s question put Solar on a deep thought.

‘Maybe there is a way.’ Solar thought to herself remembering the trainee that the girl is with a while ago. ‘Soojin…’ Solar thought to herself.

The two girls kept on staring at their unnie. “There could be a way…” Solar uttered which earned raging hope from the two. “… but I’ll need to set it up first.”

“Do you need our help unnie?” Wheein asked, “Thank you Wheein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter