Sun 15

The Sun behind the Moon (discontinued//on-hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*After 5 Years*

A year ago we graduated and went to our own paths. Wheein became an artist, Hwasa pursued her theater acting career while I built my own Entertainment Company but Moonbyul on the other hand is still missing. I don't even know if there are still people who cared to look for her, her family announced that there's no need to find her anymore, that they just accepted the fact that she died.

I was devastated, Moonbyul became a close friend even for a short period of time and I can't believe that they gave up so soon... but who wouldn't she was gone for 4 years.

Whenever I meet up with Wheein and Hwasa most of the time we just reminisce the old times. I guess the 3 of us are the same we can never forget about her.

It seems like her name became a taboo word for the three of us. Her name would mirror sadness on our faces.

I thought I could have done something on her disappearance, I thought I will be able to find her. That's what I thought. I failed to find her.

That time I thought it was because of Krystal but when we saw her that time she was devastated as well, her face and action showed how broken she was when the news broke out.

"Ms. Kim all your meetings for today are done. Would you like me to buy you a dinner?" Solar went back to reality when she heard her assistant's voice. "No Sodam it's fine you may go home early today thanks for all your help." Solar uttered as she smiled at Sodam's direction. "Okay Ms. Kim I'll get going then" Sodam answered as she smiled back and closed the door.

Yongsun sighed as she looked around, it was already 8 in the evening and here she is still zoning out.

She decided to go, she closed her office and went straight to the parking lot and made her way to her car. She suddenly heard a notification from her phone which got her attention. She fished out her phone from her bag and saw a message from Hwasa.

'Unnie let's hang-out tonight Wheein is already on the way to the usual bar we'll wait for you there.'

Yongsun didn't bother to reply as she made her way to the usual bar that they go to. I guess this is better than going home in that empty house. Solar thought to herself.

When she arrives at the bar she saw the two girls laughing at each other and playing around, but as soon as they saw her they immediately ran at her and hug her. It was so visible that they missed each other so much. "Yongsun-sshi Oh my g! I miss you so much!" Hwasa uttered as she hugged Yongsun. "Yah can you get off her I want to hug her as well you know?" Wheein said to Hwasa while making face as she went close to Yongsun.

Yong just chuckled on her friend's action. 'They never changed.' She thought to herself. "Aww I miss you guys so much" Yong said as the two girls suddenly moved away and looked at her weirdly. "Woah Yong since when you became cringey as f?" Hwasa uttered. Wheein showed a disgusted face. "Yah it's true though I missed you guys." Yong uttered. Hwasa and Wheein looked at each other and laughed. "Of course Yong we missed you too so much!" Wheein uttered as they all went back in for a hug.

They all sat on the VIP lounge and order some drinks. They talked about their busy lives, until their topic somewhat went to Moonbyul. It was visible that Moonbyul's disappearance was a big impact on their lives still. It was like a scar on their memories in which they are trying to find a reason how it ended up like that. Suddenly the mood in the room became gloomy.

"Would you think Byul will be happy when she saw us like this? Tonight is our reunion after our busy months focused on our careers. We should celebrate!" Wheein uttered trying to pull up everybody's mood.

"Aigoo Yong I though you're the laughing counsellor here why I am the one trying to lift up the atmosphere? I think we should revoke your certification." Wheein added Yongsun suddenly chuckled remembering her laughing counsellor certification that she got on a seminar.

"Yeah you're right pup we should enjoy." Hwasa uttered as she raised her glass and looked at the other two. The other two gladly clanked their glass and drank their drink.

They all once again laughed as they enjoy their time together. The night passed by quickly and they all hailed a cab to go home. They decided to meet up at least twice a month so they can take each other as a breather away from their own respective careers.

Yong went home and immediately went to the bathroom to clean herself and prepared herself to sleep since she knows she'll be so much busy again by tomorrow.

*Next Morning*

"Ms. Solar the new trainees are already here for the 1st week evaluation." Sodam reported as she gave Solar the list of names, and details of each trainee. A group of trainees entered the room and bowed towards Solar. Afterwards one by one they showed their solo performance to Solar. "Can you introduce yourself?" Solar looked at the trainee. "M-my name is Seo Soo Jin I am from Jeju. I can Sing, dance and rap." Soojin uttered.

The other staffs and teachers beside Solar slightly nod as they expect more on this trainee. "I'll dance to 7 rings and I'll sing and rap to a song afterwards." Soojin explained what she was going to do. Solar just nod as a go signal for the trainee.

She flawlessly dance to the beat of 7 rings and sang an original which also includes a melodic rap in it. Solar felt familiar with the song and also she took note how unique some of Soo Jin's steps when she danced.

When the trainee was done she went back to her position and waited for Solar's feedback attentively.

"The song, is it your original?" Solar asked, "No it was actually made by my sister she's the one who composed it." Soo jin answered. "Your sister has a good flow and rhythm for the song and you delivered it perfectly." Solar slightly nod as she focused on the paper where she wrote all her notes.

"Your dance is a mixture of y and a hint of "androgynous type" in some parts." Solar continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter