Love, Secret Admirer

Don't Deny Our r²π (HIATUS TT^TT)

My head hurt.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I opened my eyes slightly and looked at the timeon my bedside table. 6:30? 7:30? I couldn't read properly, tiredness clouded my vision. I groaned and my hand fell on the snooze button.

Just five more minutes...

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Aisht! Damn this alarm clock! I swiped the clock, hoping to shut it up. It bounced on the ground and it the edge of a table leg. I watched it smash into litttle piece of plastic and bit my lip.

Oops.

I sat up, groaning. I felt my hair, it was tangled into a clump. Realising that it was a lighter tone then before, I started freaking out.

Then, I remembered, I had a makeover.

Aisht.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Good morning honey~~" my mum sang as I trudged down stairs in my pajamas. I nodded.

I grabbed a bowl, and fetched the cereal box from the pantry. Watching the cornflakes cascade from the box, I let my head rest. I jolted upwards when I accidently fell asleep, banging my head on the table and sending cornflakes scattering across the floor. Aisht. I was awake yet.

My parents sat on the dining table with me. Their eyes were practically gleaming with curiosity. I ignored them, eating my breakfast and reading the morning newspaper. A Girl Found Dead in the Trainstation, Debates on Law Enforcement, Drunk Driving Rates Rise... Blah blah blah, I just couldn't concentrate. A jolt travelled down my back and I shivered, looking down. I realised my parents were still staring. Sigh.

"What?" I asked, munching my cereal self-consciously.

"What did you do yesterday?" My parents were so nosy. Too nosy.

"Nothing much."

"Aaand?" They looked up with hopeful eyes.

"That's all." I gritted my teeth.

"Aaaand?"

"Aisht! That's all!" 

They both looked down. For a while I actually felt guilty, until my mum remarked in giggles.

"We love your new hair!" It makes you look so young and immature, baby munchkins!" And with that, my parents ran away, giggling.

Aisht. My parents were going to be the death of me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Waaah! She's so pretty!"

"She's not bad~"

"Her hair looks so different!~"

I shuffled into the classroom, half-awake. Everyone had seen my change, and the gossip spread like a wildfire. I blushed tomato red. Scanning the classroom, I saw faces of admiration and shock. Except for queenka, Taemi, who was glaring. Her dark eyes peirced into my soul, I shivered.

We had english first today, so I sat in my seat next to Ellison and took out my textbooks. I greeted him.

"Hi."

He didn't reply, his fringe covered his eyes today, and his head was tilted at an angle. I couldn't tell if he was sleeping, ignoring me, or I spoke too quiet. Whatever way, he was silent.

The teacher, Mr.Park, also noticed this, and walked over to Ellison. He clicked his fingers over Ellison's face, but he didn't move.

Ellison was asleep. The students started giggling.

"YAH! Mr. Kim! We are in English! Wake up and get your to your art table before I---"

Ellison's head snapped up, he hadn't looked like he was sleeping at all. Was he so perfect?

"I heard you. You don't have to shout." he said calmly. Swiftly, he picked up his bag and walked over to his art desk. I was confused on how he didn't have to learn english. Maybe he was really a genious.

"Hi! How are you?" a voice pierced my thoughts. I turned around to see a guy grinning at me and placing his textbooks on Ellison's desk. He looked familiar, he was the person who helped me in science yesterday, saving me from answering another question. He ran his hand through his short hair, his name was DongIn. He was cute, but I didn't feel anything. We could be friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes lingered on a cloud, it looked like a icecream in a cone. The weather was beautiful, but we were stuck inside. Wistfully, I looked out the window and sighed.

"Yunjoon!" Are you listening?!" Read the first sentence of chapter 16!"

Oh, right. I had stopped listening because English was boring, I was fluent anyway. I flipped a few pages, until I found the sentence. I cleared my throat. 

"The moon is asleep and I'm sitting on my porch roof like a frozen gargoyle, wondering if the sun is going to blow off the world today and sleep in."

Silence. Then, everyone gasps. DongIn beside me gives me a thumbs-up. The teacher looks at me as if I had just snatched away part of his lunch. His expression was hilarious. He walks toward me and I shiver.

"How did you read it?" He looks at me intently.

"I spent a few years in Canada as a child and--"

"So you're fluent?"

I nod.

He packs up my things and hands me my schoolbag, pointing toward my desk in the art section. I walk over and hear him muttering,

"Maybe Ellison and Yunjoon could teach each other for once."

Ellison knew english? I chuckle inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli's P.O.V

 

Finally, Yunjoon had gotten away from that creep, DongIn. My teeth clench as I think about them laughing. together. Why am I like this? Maybe I just... don't want her to get in trouble?

I watch her draw, she smiles to herself. She looks so serene and calm, so different to when she is learning different subjects. It reminds me, she knows english. I decide to walk over, to learn more about her.

"Hey." I say coolly, sitting down on an empty seat at her desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunjoon P.o.V

"Hey." I look up to see.. Ellison? He is sitting on my desk, looking so relaxed.

"Hi." I don't know what else to say, my throat closes up.

He stares at me, and my heart flutters for a moment. Stop it Yunjoon! Calm down!

"Can you speak English?" he askes, in, well.. English.

I try  to find the write words but end up just nodding. He has an accent, with a tinge of Korean. It is cute. I continue. 

"I went to Canada for some time." He nods, his hair bouncing. Then, he asks me something.

"Call me Eli, meet me for lunch tomorrow, okay?" I gulp, but nod. Is it a date? I said yes? Ottoke??!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The teacher continues to blabber on about non-linear eaquations, and I do not understand a single thing he is saying. I am so bored, so bored. Ellison...I mean, Eli is next to me, his hand is supporting his head. He seems bored too, but probably because he knows everything already. I sigh.

"What is answer to a?" The teacher looks at me. Aisht! My luck, I always get picked on, it's not fair. I sigh again, I'm dead for sure this time.

"408." Ellison replied for me. The teacher nods and stares at him weirdly. I look back at Eli and give him a thanks. He just nods. I blush.

It's almost hometime, I have to meet with Chiseu soon. The teacher hands everyone a pamphlet each.

 

 ~Sports Day~

      Bring Your Athletics Wear.

Sport Catergories:

Hurdles

100 metre Sprints

200 metres Sprints

800 metre lap Race

High Jump

Long Jump

Discus

Javelin

Shot put

Triple Jump

Swimming Heat races 

17 February 

Have fun, enjoy and WIN~!

 

Oh no, oooh no. I'm dead tomorrow. -____-"