A (Kinda) Date

Don't Deny Our r²π (HIATUS TT^TT)

Chiseu's POV 

I was worried, seriously worried. Stupid DongIn, I totally forbid Yunjoon from talking to him ever again. Ever. I watch her twitch in her sleep, it was three already, almost time to end school. Eli was next to her, anxiously looking, he was so caring. Kevin was beside me on the beanbag, his arm around my shoulder, I blush, leaning against his.

The rest of our friends were still on the tracks, though they had been worried sick.

I was tired.  The air is still in the small room, the nurse office. It smelt of antiseptic and cleanness, bringing back the memory of my childhood.

Flashback

It was two years ago, I had suddenly developed internal bleeding. Everything was blurry, like a dream, like a nightmare. I smell the air, it was a sickening sweet, too clean, waft, forever lingering. I feel myself on the stretcher. The fluroescent lights flicker above my head, I was too dizzy to think of anything.

"Stay with me Chiseu, don't leave me. Please, for me." It was Kevin, my best friend. I turned to him, wincing as my neck cracked.

He held my hand, "Okay, for you." I smile, my lips dry.

He smiles a sad smile, and a tear travels down his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shudder at the thought. Kevin looks at me confusingly, then he realizes. He smells the air and hugs me tighter. My heart beats faster.

I look at Yunjoon again, when was she going to wake up? Then, I see her twitch and groan, opening her eyes slightly. Eli jumps to her side. She sits up. 

"Where am I?" she mutters, then, she remembers. She flops back down, and before she can hit her head, Eli catches her.

They were perfect together. Kekeke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunjoon P.O.V

My head spins, everything is tipsy turvy. I remember.

The push.

The Water.

The save. The save? CPR? I touch my lips and look up, it was Eli.  Chiseu and Kevin leaves us alone, I look down and grip the pillow.

HOW AWKWARD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N  -- there are two POVs of this day, this one is Chivin's POV.   Next chappie is Eli and Yunjoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiseu's POV  We leave Yunjoon and Eli alone, exiting the back entrance. I giggle and Kevin does too.

Ring Ring~

The bell rings for the end of the day, from the track, people swarm out in piles. It was time to go back.

"Bye Kevin, I'll see you tomorrow." I wave and turn to leave when a hand grabs my wrist. It was Kevin.

"Remember? Spend the day with you?" he chuckles.

The day? A whole day? I nod, and I hold his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~

We walk and walk, my hand in his. The weather was perfect, and everything was beautiful, we were in the city centre. We walk in silence.

"Where are we going Kevin?" 

"Where do you want to?"

~~~

Kevin POV 

She shrugs and I smile.  "A movie then?"

I suggest. She nods. Her hand was small in mine. Today, despite Yunjoon almost dying, had been the best for a few weeks. I was with her, my best friend. My other half. .

First, we get ice-cream, she orders vanilla, I order chocolate. The ice-cream server was an old woman, she smiles at us.

"What a cute couple you are!" She smiles.

I wished, Chiseu corrects her,  "We are actually just friends."

She looks down, and heads to get the cinema tickets. While I watch, someone pokes me. It was the old woman. She winks. 

"I see how you look at her. Tell her before you lose her. She's special." I nod and thank her.

"Before you lose her."  I gulped.

~~~~~~~~

We were watching a horror movie. To me, it was just a film with no plot, and lots a goriness. I watch as the zombie approached a person. Another kill. Chiseu was whimpering beside me and I hug her closer. Another splash of blood and Chiseu whimpers more. She was cute. 

The movie ends and I am tired, while Chiseu is practically shivering like it was seriously cold. It was still November, autumn.  We walk out into the fresh air, leaving the cinema. It was already dark, the street lamps were flickering. I hold Chiseu's hand and she smiles.

"I have one more place to go."  I say to her. She nods and we walk off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chiseu's POV 

Where was he taking me? We walk into a forest, and into a clearing by the river. Ukiss and I's special spot. It had been a while since I had visited. I laugh and he does to, we sit down on the bench. The river was as clear as ever, and the trees looked healthy, alive.

I turn to Kevin.  "This is like the old days." He nods.

Then he speaks too.  "I miss those days." 

I did too. I snuggled closer to kevin's shoulder, he puts his arm around my waist. My heart beats fast, I hope he didn't feel it. He looks into my eyes and my heart almost beats out of my chest. His head rests on mine.

If only we could stay like this forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N Sorry for the really really cheesy scenes, my brain is too emotional right now, keke. It'll get better though, promise. *Holds up pinkie*