Thank You

Don't Deny Our r²π (HIATUS TT^TT)

Yunjoon P.O.V

 

"Yunjoon unnie, good luck!" I hear Chiseu's voice and see her waving to me. She was sitting next to Kevin, his arm around her waist. How cute! I wave back to her, it was time for my sprint race.

Surveying the area, I see Eli with Dongho chatting on a bench near Chivin (Chiseu & Kevin), while the rest of U-Kiss were near the hot dog stand. Sunny, Kara and Amber were in their own races, they had wished me luck before. Lastly, Kiseop and Nicole were sitting together on the grass, sharing a drink. It was hard work finding were everybody was, since our friend group was so big. -__-

Then, I see Dongho running towards me, he was grinning. "Noona~ Good luck~" He says, giving me a thumbs-up. He was so cute.

The host waves his flag up and down, indicating it was time to start the race. I toed the line, bending down so I could have a good start. I looked at the girls in my lane. They all looked very athletic, and I was scared.

One your marks.

Get set.

*BANG*

The gun shot off, and I felt like I was the bullet, the girls were running fast, but they tag behind. My head is whirling because my view was changing too quickly, my lungs ache. I feel my feet on the ground, I could see the finish line now... I was amost there.

Yes!

I shoot through the finishing line, my hair streaming behind me. I felt alive, but tired. My friends came running towards me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well Done!" Chiseu congratulated, she was beaming.

"Good job!" AJ shouts, and Dongho joins in, "You're the best noona!~" 

Everyone laughs, Nicole and Kiseop congratulate me too, before walking away hand-in-hand to do the Javelin events. The sky is clear, and everyone was happy it was the perfect day. I sit down, and feel the grass.

"Well done." Eli smiles, and sits down beside me. I thank him, looking down. He looked different today, like he was happier. Or the gloomy clouds above his head disapeared. I liked him like this.

Then, I see him, DongIn, he strides over, he was grinning.

"Good Job." He chuckles. My friends walk away to leave me alone. Eli satre at DongIn weirdly, and so does Chiseu. How protective, keke.

I mutter a thanks and he hold my hand.

"Mind if we go for a walk?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We are linking arms, but it feels too awkward. 

He babbles on about how he had won everything, and I just nod. He shows me around the sportstracks and brags about his medals. He was really proud.

"You won the sprints I see! With us both winning, we would be a good match!" He suggests.

I just nod, biting my lip.

Finally we approach the swimming pool, where my friends were. They wave. 

The pool is empty, everyone was on lunch. The water glistens light blue, and all the memories start flushing back.

 

FlashBack~

 

"Yunjoon!" I hear my mother scream. I had fallen into the river where the dock lay. A simple lean to look at the water, and I had fallen in.

I look desperately around for a life-line, a branch, any saviour. Instead, I just sink. With all my strength, I paddle upward, only to see another wave crash my view. Everything was black, and my lungs ached. I screamed silently for help, but I hear nothing.

This was it. The end.

 

End of Flashback

 

I shudder, though it was seven years ago, the memories still haunted me, staining me. DongIn holds my hand and stops, like he was going to say something. I gulped as my feet were dangerously near the water. I look at DongIn satring into my eyes. Maybe he sees my fear? My phobia? He grins, and pushes me towards the pool. I fall.

*Splash*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Eli's P.O.V

 

The next seconds slowed down.

I see DongIn push Yunjoon in.

How dare he?

He laughs and laughs, pointing at her, he pushed her in for fun. That sick bastard. Then, I see Yunjoon sink, she didn't struggle anymore. My hands gripped the bench.

Quickly, Chiseu yells at DongIn to save her, but he just stands there like a fool. Dumbfounded. Chiseu dives in, Kevin screams for her, and everything else is chaos.

Chiseu drags Yunjoon by the arm, but she was too weak. SHe screams, trying to stay afloat. 

"HELP ME, SOMEONE HELP!" Kevin almost dives, but I start to run. I need to save Yunjoon. I push Kevin out of the way, and he lands on the concrete. I dive in.

The water is cold, and my vison is blurred. I see Yunjoon, sinking, while Chiseu tries desperately to hold on. 

Then, everything is white, like a dream. Yunjoon was out of the water, and Chiseu was huddled in a towel, pleading me to save her.

CPR?

30 compressions, 2 breaths. I push and push, but she stays still. Stay alive Yunjoon. Push and push again.

Two breaths.

I place my mouth on hers, her lips were cold. I force the air into her lungs.

She splutters, her eyes opening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yunjoon P.O.V

 

My eyes are dry.

My lungs ache.

Actually, everything aches.

I feel myself bouncing up and down, wait.. I am being carried? I look up slightly to see, Eli.

"Are you okay?" He whispers gently, I nod, flopping back down. He places me on the nurse's bed, and sits down beside me. I was tired, and my eyelids were heavy. He had saved me life. I utter one more word before total blackness.

"K-Kamshida."