Picture

Hide & Seek

Seungkwan opened the door to his room in a hurry.

And as soon as he stepped in to the room, he threw himself into Mingyu's bed and covered himself with the blanket.

The brunette tried to control his breath while recalling the thing he saw inside the car earlier.

To be honest, Seungkwan wasn't really sure about what he saw earlier. But it's definitely freak him out.

Just when he was about to forget everything and went to sleep, he heard his phone rang.

"Oh shi- where did I put my phone?" Seungkwan said as he began to look for his phone in the room.

Seungkwan sure he put his phone on the table earlier before they went to the beach, but now it gone.

Then he followed the loud ringtone coming from his phone, only to find it resting on the floor, below the wide open window.

He quickly picked up his phone and focused at the number showed in the screen.

It was a message, with a blank image attached to it.

But then, the brunnete noticed that it wasn't the only picture that the number sent to him. There's about 6 pictures showed, but only two of it didn't get blurred.

He opened one of the two picture. It was a picture of the cottage taken from outside.

'Maybe it was the picture for the website,' Seungkwan thought to himself as he continued to inspect the picture. "Wait a minute-"

Seungkwan noticed a familiar beach mat which was hanging on the fence at the veranda. It was a serenity colored mat with rose squartz strips on the side, exactly the same with the one they brought here.

But, he just shrugged it off. The mat wasn't made specially for them anyway, and anyone can buy that everywhere. Even they bought it for themselves from the local stores on the way here.

Then the next picture almost make Seungkwan threw his phone accross the room.

 

It was a picture of him this morning, trying to peek inside the car through it's window,

 

and the picture was taken from inside the car.

 

Seungkwan ran downstairs as fast as he can. Then, he saw Hansol on the couch, playing something from his phone. Without thinking much, Seungkwan threw himself into Hansol.

The younger startled and stared at Seungkwan who's now hugging him tightly while murmuring 'I'm scared' on repeat right beside his ear and send him shiver all over his body.

Hansol didn't know what to react, so instead, he just do the thing he always did whenever Seungkwan was scared or sad, and it was gently  Seungkwan's hair. "It's okay, I'm here." was all Hansol could say to the brunette.

A few minutes later, Seungkwan started to calmed down. He pulled himself up from Hansol and move aside, hands still wrapping around the younger.

"What happened?" Asked Hansol while looking at Seungkwan worriedly.

Seungkwan bit his bottom lip, eyes wandering through the empty hallway and then back to his bestfriend's.

He took a deep breath before explaining to Hansol what just happened to him. Fingers clutching into Hansol's shirt the whole time.

After finishing his story, he looked at Hansol who's now had a warm smile plastering his face. "It's okay. No one will hurt you." 

Seungkwan didn't want to believe that picture either. He kept telling himself that maybe it was some kind of prank Seokmin hyung pulled on him, or maybe Minghao hyung's idea to scare the outta him.

"Let just rest in your room, okay?"

"But it's just 8 in the morning?"

"No buts- you're definitely tired. Let's just lay down for a little." Said Hansol while pulling the latter's hand up and headed upstairs to Seungkwan's room.

 

 

Knock Knock Knock

"What?!" Shouted Mingyu from the bathroom, responding to the loud knocks on the door. "Hyung how long are you planning to make me wait? I want to take a bath already!"

There the youngest of the group was standing, in front of the bathroom door. Towel and shirt on his shoulders, fingers drumming on the door on repeat.

He sighed when Mingyu didn't answer his question.

"No, Hansol! I don't want to sleep at my room."

Chan turned his head only to found Seungkwan being dragged by Hansol towards the older's room. There he saw Hansol sighed before agreeing what the other want.

Hansol dragged Seungkwan to his bedroom. They smiled at Chan who's still standing in front of the bathroom and went inside the room.

Chan couldn't help but to follow the two inside.

"What happened, hyung?" Asked him to Seungkwan who's now sitting on the bottom bed, and proceed to sit beside the older.

Seungkwan smiled before answering his question, "Nothing, Chan. Just needing some rest, that's all."

Chan hummed before switching his attention to Hansol. He was about to ask something to him but quickly shouted his mouth again.

"Hyung, how about we go strolling around together later?" Chan looked at Seungkwan with eyes full of hopes. Seungkwan seemed to think for a minute then gave Chan a big smile before nodding.

"YES, thank you, hyung! I love you so muc-" The youngest's eyes went wide when he realised what he was saying to the boy in front of him.

"I love you too, Chan." Said Seungkwan as he ruffled the said boy's hair and laughed at how cute he is.

Chan smiled and ran out from the room as fast as possible. His face was so red that Seungkwan laughed at him again.

Then, Seungkwan noticed that his bestfriend was quiet all this time. He smiled at him and patted the empty space beside him.

Hansol smiled back and went to Seungkwan's side.

"Okay, now let's rest for awhile." Said Hansol and pulling Seungkwan to lay down beside him.

Not long after that, both of them fell asleep with smiles on their face.

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

Hi! I just finished my National Examination and that was one heck of a test.

I'm so sorry if this chapter was boring, i'll try to make it more better!

Thank you for reading!

 

Btw i opened a new twitter acc, so please feel free shout at me to continue my fic here