Sunrise

Hide & Seek

The rest area was a bit dark, as there's not so many vehicles going out around this time. 

Hansol and Seungkwan returned to the van shortly after. 

As they came back, the seatting arragement changed. With Mingyu sat at the front, trying to make a simple talk along the way so Seungcheol will keep awake. 

Continued by Minghao and Seokmin in the middle seat, which means Seungkwan and Hansol have to seat at the back.

They entered the van and sat on their seat. Seungkwan took his pillow from Seokmin and then he put it on the window so he can sleep some more.

"Hyung," called Chan softly towards the two boys sitting at the back, while peeking through the car door. "Can i sit with you guys?" Asked him carefully. 

Seungkwan smiled and moved to the middle. Hand patting the seat beside him, as if telling the younger to sit there.

Chan smiled and muttered a small 'thanks' before joining them. And once again, Hansol only stared at him weirdly before turning his attention towards the brunette who called his name for several times already.

"Hansol!" 

"What?" The blonde looking unfocused and sorry towards the older because he didn't hear him earlier.

"Please hand me the hot choco, I'm cold," said Seungkwan, lips pouting like a kid. Hansol hurriedly grabbed the brown bottle from the plastic bag beside him. Then handed the bottle to Seungkwan.

"Thank you!"

Then the group continued their journey quietly to the cottage.

 

 

Seungkwan was awakened abruptly by the flash of light passed by in front of him.

He glared at Minghao and Seokmin who's now laughing at the picture they just took of the three boys sleeping at the back. "Aww Seokmin isn't this cute?"

"Hansol and Chan looks really comfortable sleeping on your shoulder, Seungkwan-ah," said Seokmin while giggling quietly.

Seungkwan immediately looked at his shoulder. Indeed, Hansol was sleeping comfortably on his shoulder while clutching himself on the brunette's left arm, while Chan was sleeping peacefuly, once in a while snuggling deeper into Seungkwan to seek out for some warmth.

Seungkwan smiled and without even him realizing, he proceed to held both of his friend's hand and decided to go back to the dreamland.

 

 

"We're almost there!"

The boys woke up from their sleep and looked outside the windows. The sky was still dark, but they can see the beautiful beach on the other side of the road.

Finally the van went off the main road into a smaller path that leads to the beach. From afar, they can see a cottage standing beautifully at the side of the beach.

Seungcheol parked the van right in front of the cottage. They rushed out off the van with excitement.

"Whoa! This looks better than the pictures!" Said Mingyu while jumping around like a kid. After enjoying some cold fresh air and stretching their body for a bit, they grabbed their belongings from the van and put it in the terrace.

Seungcheol helped them arraging their bags out, and then he sighed, "Well boys, I'm going to leave now since Junhui said that there'll be a traffic if i go out a little over 6 am."

"If anything happens, just call me or Junhui okay? I'll text Hansol his number," said the older before waving at them and started driving off from the beach.

 

 

The cottage wasn't really big, but it looks cozy enough for them to spend their vacation here. 

As soon as you walked in, you'll greeted by the living room that connected directly into the kitchen. There's one big sofa which can be turned into a small bed, with a big TV sitting on the desk in front of the sofa.

The kitchen which facing the living room looks really neat, as there's also a dinning table separating them. Oh, and there's also two bathroom in the cottage, one located beside the stairs and another one upstairs.

"There's two rooms upstairs, each had one single bed and one bunk bed." Said Mingyu as he came back from checking the second floor. "I already put my bag in the first room, so go ahead and choose your own."

The five boys who's previously focused on their own world were now rushing upstairs, trying to find to the best room and bed they can get.

The first room was right in front of the stairs, and there was Mingyu's blue bag resting comfortably on top of the single bed. The room had two big windows which shows the beautiful dark blue sky filled with stars right on top of the sea.

Other than the outside view that the room got, the warm and fluffy carpet also became the reason why Minghao and Seungkwan rushed to put their bags on the bunk bed. "We sleep here!" The two boys shouted, giving a high-five to each other while giggling.

The other three huffed and rolled their eyes, then proceed to move to the other room right next to it. There's one clear window at the end of the hallway, which was attached from the wooden floor up to the ceiling, giving them another beautiful view of the side of the cottage.

Beside the window was the door to their room, right in front of the bathroom.

This second room was slightly smaller than the first one. But atleast it got the same fluffy carpet in the middle of the room, with a simple desk and a mirror beside the bunk bed.

"Can I sleep on the single bed?" Asked Seokmin to the other two, who's nodding their head as if telling him 'okay'.

With that, Seokmin started to unpack his luggage to find a pair of clothes to change. 

For about a minute Hansol and Chan only stood quietly at the door, until Chan started to open his mouth. "Hyung, is it okay if I sleep on top?"

Hansol turned to see the younger. He smiled at him and replied with a small 'sure'. Then they started to followed their hyung to find some clothes to change into.

 

 

Seungkwan walked in into the second room with loud steps. "Guys! Put on your jacket and let's see the sunrise!" The brunette smiled brightly at the three boys who's currently arraging their luggage at the side of Seokmin's bed.

They immediately rushed to grab their jacket and hoodies and followed Seungkwan downstairs to meet the others who's already waiting for them with cameras in their arms. 

 

 

It's 05.49 in the morning, and the sun wasn't up until 6 am. Which means they still have some times left to play around, or just simply talks to each other.

There wasn't any bench or log at the beach, but luckily, they bring two beach mat with them. 

After setting up the mat, they messily huddled up on top of it. Sitting as close as possible to each other as the cold wind blew towards them.

Chan sat at the far end, continued with Seungkwan, Mingyu, Hansol, Minghao, and Seokmin. They just sat there in silence, enjoying each other's presence while looking at the calm sea with the sound of waves from afar.

"This is nice, isn't it?" Said Mingyu softly, eyes glued to the tons of water in front of him. The others just hummed as agreement, smiles started to formed on their faces.

The youngest of the group turned his head slightly, watching his hyung smiling to themselves while enjoying the view. Then his eyes land on the chubby cheeks boy beside him.

Seungkwan wasn't smiling as wide as the other, which was quiet unusual for him. Chan noticed that Seungkwan was holding his own hand together on his pocket, trying to find as much warmth as possible.

He smiled to himself before grabbing his hyung's hand and intertwined their fingers. Seungkwan looked up to him with questioning looks plastered on his face.

"I'm cold," said Chan while pulling their intertwined hand into his hoodie's pocket. The older smiled at him and tighten their hand together.

Then they turned their head when Mingyu said that the sun began to rise. The six friends watched the sun goes up, with smiles that seems like it never leaves their faces. Once in a while taking picture of the view and themselves.

 

As the sun was already mid-way up, they started to lay down on the mat.

"We haven't got the time to enjoy this kind of thing with just the six of us," said Seokmin as he closed his eyes, feeling the wind hitting him softly.

"Will we able to do this again once we went to college?" Asked him afterwards, now turning his head to look at his friends beside him.

"Come on, we promised not to bring that up while we're here." Minghao whined and kicked Seokmin's leg.

They were all laughing at them. Well, not the kind of laugh that they did when they found something amusing. It's more of the kind of laugh to covers the many thoughts they had with Seokmin's words earlier.

Suddenly Hansol sat up, eyes watching the almost-bright sky. "Let's drink the hot choco and forget those things. We came here to have fun aren't we?"

And with that, they all moved around to sit in a circle. Enjoying the hot choco Mingyu made for them before.

They started to folling around, pushing back all the college and being separated things deep into their heads and learning to treasure the moment they had together right now.

 

.

.

.

.

 

FOUR CHAPTERS ALREADY AND I'M STILL WRITTING THE FLUFF, I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND MYSELF, I'M SORRY T_T

 

Any advices and comments are welcomed as it'll help me makes a better chapter/story:3

Thank you for reading!