Worried Hyung

Hide & Seek

After enjoying their hot choco, the boys picked up their beach mat and went back to the cottage.

All of them (except Minghao and Mingyu) were complaining about them getting hungry since the drink wasn't filling their stomach.

"Go wash yourself first. I know you guys just changed your clothes without showering, you nasty kids." Said Minghao jokingly while unpacking the food supplies he bought.

They headed upstairs as fast as possible to get their stuff and new pair of underwear and rushed to the bathroom.

Minghao just shakes his head watching all of his friend's behaviour. Then he realised Mingyu was still with him in the kitchen, trying to open a bag of chips from one of the plastic bag.

"You know when i said nasty kids, you're also counted as one." Said him lazily, both of his hands were folded together and foot tapping continuosly.

Mingyu only smiled awkwardly at him and put down the bag of chips he planned to eat before the other's finish showering.

"There's only two bathroom, do you expect me to shower with Seokmin or something like that?"

"Exactly."

Minghao smiled in victory when Mingyu rolled his eyes and walked back into their room to grab his stuff.

His focus was back into the ingredients that spread around messily (thanks to Mingyu) in front of him. The boy were thinking for a while, not sure on what to make for breakfast.

Then suddenly his phone buzzed. He picked up the call without looking at the caller's name.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god finally someone answered their phone," said someone from the line. He immediately knows who's this voice belongs to. "What's wrong, Jihoon hyung?"

"I tried to call Seungkwan for several times already but but he didn't answer. Is everything alright? Seungcheol told me he just drop you guys off at the cottage and left, that bastard." Jihoon sounded really worried, which is quite strange for him since the older never really shows this side of him, ever.

"Umm, yeah the boys were all taking a bath right now. Why did you sounds so worried hyung?" Asked Minghao. 

A few seconds passed, but Jihoon didn't even say anything. So Minghao asked him again about what's wrong because Jihoon wasn't the first person he expected to call them at 6 in the morning.

"When will you guys come back?" 

Instead of answering his dongsaeng's question, Jihoon asked other things that makes the chinese boy even more confused.

"The day after tomorrow?" Said Minghao, more like asking actually.

He heard Jihoon let out a deep sigh, before saying something quiet unbelieveable.

"I have some bad news."

 

 

Seungkwan came out from the bathroom upstairs after his quick showering.

He was about to go back into the kitchen when he heard someone calling his name. Then he noticed that the door in front of the bathroom was wide open.

The brunette peeked inside the room, expecting one of his friend inside doing whatever they're doing. 

But, the room was empty.

Seungkwan thought to himself, that maybe it was just him mishearing something. Then he proceed to continued his way downstairs.

 

"How am i supposed to not freaking out after hearing that, hyung?!"

Seungkwan stopped himself from walking down the stairs. From the stairs he saw Minghao still in the same place when they came back from the beach, talking with someone on the phone.

"Who knows if he still roaming around here now?" Said Minghao, layed his elbows to the kitchen counter. 

Seungkwan didn't mean to over heard his hyung's conversation with whoever that is on the phone. But what the heck does he meant by 'still roamimg around here' with that frustated expression plastered on his face?

A few minutes later, Minghao ended his phonecall with a little bit of arguments and sighed.

Then Seungkwan decided to came down to him. "Minghao hyung? You alright?" Asked the younger worriedly. The said man turned his head towards the voice, the weird expression that he had on his face before changed quickly into a bright smile.

"You're done showering? Good. Help me prepare the breakfast!" Seungkwan can only nod while giving a confused looks to his hyung.

But he didn't said anything and started to help Minghao preparing the ingredients to make breakfast.

 

 

Hansol and Seokmin were watching TV in the living room. Both of them looking so focused that they didn't even hears Seungkwan who's telling them that he's going to take a short walk outside.

The brunette sighed as he closed his eyes, feeling the morning wind hitting his face softly. 

To be honest, Seungkwan still thinking about what Minghao and the person on the line were talking about. Who's still roaming around here?

Many thoughts came into his mind, but most of it was a bad thing to think of. What if it was some kind of ghost or a maniac that is targeting teenager like them?

Seungkwan shakes his head. "Nah, that's impossible," he thought to himself. Hand slapping his own face.

After watching the quiet sea for a little more, Seungkwan decided to go back to the cottage.

He turned around and started to walk back to his friends. But something caught his eyes. It's an old-looking car parked at the other side of the beach.

"Maybe someone just want to enjoy the beach too," he said to himself.

The third youngest looked at Hansol and Seokmin through the window, then back at the car. He stared at the car for a minute, then he walked into the car in curiousity.

 

Seungkwan stood beside the old car. The car itself wasn't as old as what he thought. It still looks good on the outside and clean like a new one.

But, there's a light flashing from inside of the car. Seungkwan took a step closer into it and peeked through one of the window.

There's some sort of light seemed to be coming from a small lamp at passenger seat.

He bring his face closer to the window to take a better look into the light. 

 

Then he realised,

 

that wasn't a light nor lamp.

 

 

 

The brunette went back to the cottage, ignoring Hansol's calls who's waiting for him in front of the cottage and headed straight to his room.

 

He didn't tell anyone about what he saw this morning.

 

 

 

 

Hi! Thank you for reading and keeping up with this story!♡

Less than two hours to go until CLAP's MV! I'm so excited>< Let's support SEVENTEEN's new MV by streaming only at their official channel! 

Have a good day!