Planning For A Vacation

Hide & Seek

The hallway was full of student who's excitedly grabbing their belongings from their locker. Well, who wasn't excited to left the school as soon as possible after the last bell rang, especially when it's the last day of school before the summer break.

Even Seungkwan whom everybody recorgnised as the student who got the perfect attendance for 2 years in a row, was smiling brightly as he stepped out from his Biology class.

Seungkwan got a text from his friend saying that they were all waiting for him at the basketball court. Then he went to the court with light steps as he hummed to his favourite song.

 

 

As he got there, he only saw Chan on the bleachers. He sat down beside Chan and smiled at him. 

"Did I see it wrong or Boo Seungkwan is really smiling in the last day on his favorite Biology class?" asked Chan jokingly while handing a bottle of juice to Seungkwan. The said man just laughed as he drank the juice. "Well let's just say that I got a bonus point for this semester for my attendance record."

Both of them was just laughing and sharing their stories when the rest of their friends came after showering and changing their clothes.

"Is everybody here already?" asked Mingyu while drying his hair with a towel. "Where's Seokmin?" 

"Oh, he went home early because he 'accidentaly' hurt his head while falling from the stairs this morning," they just stared at Minghao with a confused looks on their face. "What?"

"Nothing" 

 

 

They ended up going to Seokmin's house, with Mrs. Chwe's car as usual. 

"Hello kids," said Mrs. Chwe as they got into the car. "Good afternoon ma'am" answered them cheerfully. They loudly chatted along the way, and laughing at Seungkwan and Hansol whose face was as red as an apple while being teased by Mrs. Chwe with 'why didn't you sleep over at our house anymore, honey?' and 'Hansol misses you so much'.

"Mom!" Hansol whined at his mother for teasing them too much. "Alright alright, I'm sorry. Oh look, we've arrived boys."

They thanked Mrs. Chwe and rushed out of the car to meet their friend. 

 

 

"Lee Seokmin, why didn't you told me you were sick you !" shouted Mingyu as soon as he opened the bedroom door. Seokmin who was reading a book got surprised and fell from his bed. They rushed to help him get back to his bed while shouting at Mingyu to shut the up.

"I just accidentally fell from the stairs this morning because I-"

"Because he stared at Jisoo Sunbaenim too much that he lost his balance when Jisoo waved at him and fell stupidly," said Minghao with mocking smile on his face. Seokmin kicked him out of the bed and throwing pillows at him continuously.And they were all laughing at Minghao who's crying for help at them. 

"Okay stop it guys, let's get to the topic," said Mingyu as he tried to stop Seokmin for hitting Minghao.

They sat in circle -with Seokmin on the bed ofcourse- and started their discussion. Yup. They want to discuss about their vacation for this summer break. Actually, they already talked about this before at the school. But, it didn't went well because Jeonghan suddenly came and claiming that 'kids shouldn't go too far without adult's vision' or something like that. 

They have been friends since they were in middle school but they never had the chance to went on a vacation together. Moreover, it's Mingyu, Seokmin, and Minghao's last year in highschool and they want to makes memories before they split up for college. 

After discussing for a while with occasional hits for those who were giving ridiculous ideas, they agreed to rent a cottage at the beach. So they can swim and plays farious game while put up some firework for fun.

"Now the question is, where'd we rent the cottage?" asked Hansol.

"Nah, that's easy. I'll just ask Wonwoo hyung to rent one for us," said Mingyu happily. "Yeah, since asking my brother would be hard knowing that Jeonghan hyung is always with him anywhere, anytime," said Hansol as he played with Seokmin's phone lazily. 

After that, they decided to play some game with Seokmin's playstation while waiting for the sun to sets.

.

.

.

.

And that's the first chapter of my first story:') Once again, i'm sorry if there's any grammatical errors since english wasn't my first language.

How is it? Please leave a comment, thank you!