Part 2

Once I look Back At You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue from the previous part

 

“Wait!” Taeyeon holds on the door blocking Jessica to go in. “I miss you and I love you too.”

It somehow makes Jessica halt all her actions, she turns her head to look at Taeyeon. “Don’t be ridiculous Taeyeon, you are married.”

Taeyeon aggressively pulls the girl into a tight hug and start crying unable to contain her emotions

 

×

Jessica has gone to work leaving Taeyeon who is alone in the entire villa, she walks around the property wondering what could Jessica possibly do to always be in a hurry like that, and why is she always on the run? They haven’t talk yet, because, after the hug, Jessica gave her keys to Taeyeon and have gone to work so they couldn’t talk about anything. Taeyeon goes to the bedroom, there are so many that Taeyeon doesn’t know where to go, she just wanted the one with Jessica’s stuff inside. Taeyeon goes in perplex to see what’s the room really contain when she realizes that it is furnished exactly like it is back in South Korea.

Taeyeon sits on the bed, she lays down on the left side of the bed, when she suddenly recognizes the scent it is Jessica’s hibiscus and pomegranate shampoo. She smiles content about the find. Taeyeon snuggles her face deeper in the pillow so she can catch more of the scent and feel more of Jessica. It is so right and so good to be near her love one, though Taeyeon has the feeling that she is still far from the girl.

 

×

Jessica is back in the villa, foods in hands it is past nine o’clock and she bets that Taeyeon is starving, she plans to apologize and maybe talk to the girl. She has heard from Yoona earlier this morning that Taeyeon and Tiffany aren’t together and the wedding didn’t push through, deep inside her she is feeling relieved weirdly, she feels happy and happier that Taeyeon is here alone.

The consultant manager pushes through the doors with her briefcase and foods in hands that she manages the find near the area.

 

“Taeyeon?”

Jessica goes in looking around, she puts down the bag of food on the coffee table and starts to round the house calling for Taeyeon’s name

“Taeyeon!”

 

“Taeyeon!”

The least that she thinks about is the girl is actually in her bedroom sleeping soundly. Jessica hasn’t thought of that, so far of that hypothesis.

Just when she wanted to change into comfortable clothes Jessica steps in her bedroom with her half shirt hanging on her upper body, she walks in seeing Taeyeon sleeping on her bed soundly. She walks closer to the woman on her side of the bed and sits on the side. Jessica watches how Taeyeon hugs the other pillow and snuggles to it like her life depended on, it looks comics yet adorable like always, Taeyeon is just the definition of cuteness and sweetness. Yet kind of bittersweet. Jessica leans on to caress the girl face softly, Jessica can’t believe that Taeyeon is here with her now, it looks so surreal that she has to pinch herself to see that she is not dreaming.

She leans closer to Taeyeon putting a strand away from the latter’s face, making her fingers linger on the latter’s face.

 

When suddenly…

 

Taeyeon stirs up and pulls her down on the bed crashing her dry lips on Jessica’s one that is too stuns to react. The kiss keeps it way until one another needs air to let go, though Taeyeon sticks her forehead on Jessica’s one.

“I’ve dreamed of this for years.”

Taeyeon moves to straddle the latter, she digs her head back into Jessica’s neck. As the heat starts neither of Taeyeon and Jessica can control it, they dive into some kind of love, physical needs and heated session to fill in the time they were missing each other until the sunrise.

 

×

Taeyeon feels like being in heaven she hasn’t fallen asleep after their last heated making love session, deciding to look at Jessica sleeping instead a dorky smile appears on her face when she sees Jessica’s mouth slightly agape, deep asleep, it a rare sign to be able to see Jessica sleeping so peacefully like that without worries and being careless. Taeyeon scoots closer to latter minimalizing her gesture to gather the sleeping girl in her arms without waking her up. Taeyeon peppers feather kisses all over Jessica’s shoulder, shoulder blades, neck, jaw and face. The action persuades until she too succumbs into slumber.

 

 

Morning strikes, Jessica slowly opens her eyes to the ray of sunlight piercing through the small gape of her curtain, she also feels an adding on her waist that she seems to forget after falling asleep. She knits her brows at the person in bed with her without turning around, when she does, she sees Taeyeon sleeping beautifully embracing her with the blanket sliding on her waist showing to Jessica’s eyes her s. She reaches out to caress Taeyeon face and hair, leaning in to kiss the latter’s lips slowly and tenderly. Who’s the one that says that Jessica is impermeable to feelings, in contrary she is full of love when it is about Taeyeon? Admiring Taeyeon face for quite a while, she decides to go to the bathroom to wash up and change, deciding to make a tasty breakfast since they have skipped dinner last night.

 

×××

Taeyeon reaches out to the other side of the bed hoping to hug Jessica but the bed is empty, alarm by the miss next to her Taeyeon ross from the bed grabbing the first piece of cloth that she touches and wears it. She runs to the bathroom, seeing no one she goes out from the room running down the stairs, Taeyeon looks through the entire house except the kitchen, just when she steps in with tears streaming her eyes a breath of relieved ease her as she sees Jessica standing back facing her, she is wearing a mini short with a pink tee cooking in front of the stove. Taeyeon paddles quickly the wooden floor to the person the thought disappears once again without a word, Taeyeon was panicking and stress at the thought of losing Jessica that tears couldn’t stop streaming from her eyes.

She steps closer to Jessica from behind hugging the latter. Taeyeon bursts into tear crying her eyes out on Jessica’s back, and of course, it makes Jessica wonder why? What could make her cry that much like that? Jessica turns off the stove when she senses something wet in between her shoulder blades.

Jessica turns around quickly and sees Taeyeon cries like a child, she hiccups and all, the sight makes Jessica holds her and walk them to the dinner table. Words aren't the best point of Jessica she was never good to say or express anything, the resume the situation, she is too taken aback by the sudden appearance of Taeyeon at her office villa, the night together where Taeyeon has skillfully taken her first time away in the mist of the night.

“Taeyeon…” Jessica breathes out leaning to hug the girl, “Mind to tell me what do you have?”

 

 

“…” Taeyeon doesn’t answer, she holds on Jessica even harder.

“Taeyeon-ah care to tell me what’s going on?” Jessica says while soothing the girl’s back

“I lost you twice, I was so scared that you’d be gone when I couldn’t feel you next to me that I panic and run to look for you.” Taeyeon says clinging on Jessica. “I’ll die if you leave again, I love you.” Those words make Jessica smiles and pull the latter in a hug

“I’m not leaving anywhere, I’m not going anywhere,” Jessica says still embracing Taeyeon that is trembling of fear and panic. “Taeyeon-ah let’s have breakfast alright?” Jessica says wiping Taeyeon’s tear stained face.

The moment is emotional, yet loveable Taeyeon couldn’t express it how she feels relive in Jessica’s arms

She gets up and goes to the counter to grab those two plates that she has prepared for the latter and herself and goes right back to the table. However, as soon as she sets the second plates down Taeyeon suddenly pulls the latter down on her own laps making Jessica yelps.

“I love you…” Taeyeon says nuzzling in Jessica’s spine. “I love you more than anything on this earth, without you, my life is meaningless.” Taeyeon tightens her grip around the latter’s waist. “I realize if I don’t tell you this I will regret it, I cannot afford to lose one more time, it would be too much and I think I’ll die if you disappear from me again.”

Jessica moves straddling Taeyeon facing her, she cups Taeyeon’s face in her cold hands; “I… Taeyeon… this is so sudden, you, me here, I mean we haven’t talked about your divorce with Tiffany. I'm just confused.”

“The wedding didn’t push through, I never got married, Sica I love you, I never stop loving you even when we were apart.” Taeyeon looks up to meet the latter gaze.

“What about your parents, Taeyeon-ah? They are probably worried about you now” Jessica says with a worried voice.

“I am on an indeterminate leave at the office to come to you, I even look for Soojung for your whereabouts. Jessica looks after seeing you that night I realized that I love you even before Tiffany came into the picture, I know I sound ridiculous and hard to believe because I never show it to you and I date Tiffany and stuff” Taeyeon shakes her head trying to convince Jessica with her words.

“Taeyeon…”

“I love you, and I’m going to stay with you and be with you from now on.” Taeyeon sets her hands behind Jessica’s back to support the latter and blocking her from moving. “I know you love me too, I know I still have a chance to prove you that I mean every word I just said.”

Taeyeon reaches to peck Jessica’s lips.

 

×

Breakfast… more like brunch, goes on well too well to be said. Taeyeon refuses to let go of Jessica from her laps, better yet, she has decided to make it up to the latter for the wasting time they had lost by feeding her, with the buttermilk pancakes that Jessica has prepared for them.

Some syrup has smeared on Jessica corner lip, it didn’t go unnoticed by Taeyeon that quickly leak of the drop and plant a kiss on a surprise lips.

“Thank you for the meal darling it was delicious,” Taeyeon says wiping her lips and she smiles at Jessica that just put down her cutlery.

Jessica moves from Taeyeon’s laps but hands suddenly block her.

“Whatcha doing?” Taeyeon raises her brow looking at Jessica

“I’m cleaning the table.” Jessica tries to move again when Taeyeon catches her hands and intertwines them with her own, they kiss slowly and gently, like it was the first time, passionate, with admiration Taeyeon wanted to make Jessica feels all of her heart as she puts all of her heart in the kiss.

 

×××

Table clears, Taeyeon finally let go of Jessica having the latter says that she smells like a goat. Well… truth to be told Taeyeon haven’t bath since she arrived in Bastia and crashed herself on Jessica’s bed after landing and finding the girl. Taeyeon obediently nods and execute herself to the bathroom after realizing that she has Jessica’s shirt on her shoulder and the smell of their activity from last night.

 

Taeyeon smiles mischievously under the water recalling what she did to Jessica last night, the moment was heated, full of emotions and love. She wants to reiterate what she did to Jessica once again, because she will never get enough of the girl, actually she had missed so much that the only thought of being apart from the girl is inconceivable. Taeyeon has formally decided to not leave Jessica until the latter decides to go back to Korea, Taeyeon will follow the girl everywhere whether it is for work or for leisure.

 

×××

Jessica has settled on the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter