Sequel

Once I look Back At You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sequel

“Love, can you come pick me up please?” Jessica is on the phone with Taeyeon.

Jessica and Taeyeon have moved back to Seoul after, Jessica has done her project in Bastia. Keeping her words Taeyeon did follow Jessica everywhere she goes. Moving back to Seoul Taeyeon decides to buy a new house for them, saying that they should live together under the same roof.

“Yes, I’m on my way, Darling.” Taeyeon is on her way, she was doing some groceries.

After moving in together, Taeyeon finds out that Jessica has bought a small apartment for Soojung and put all her stuff in the girl’s storage, when they moved all Jessica’s stuff out from the apartment, Taeyeon smiled wildly, at the unpacking stage, because it means so much to her especially the moment when she found memories from their college-era and when Taeyeon had fallen in love with Jessica without any knowing then now when Taeyeon is still falling continuously for her.

“Thanks.” Jessica smiles “And I love you”

“I love you more.”

Jessica cleans her desk packing her stuff. She is now the vice president of Taeyeon corp.

Well…. Let’s turn back time from five months ago from now, where they were still in Bastia after sliding their promised ring on Jessica’s finger in the night Jessica announced to Taeyeon that she had quit her job thinking that she should build something new and fresh now that Taeyeon is a part of her life.

After spending a lovey-dovey month traveling with Taeyeon they go back to Seoul, where Taeyeon has asked Jessica to work with her at the corporation, she accepts the offer from Taeyeon.

So now the new vice president of Taeyeon Corp. is exiting her company when someone’s running to hug and engulfing the woman in her arms.

“My love!” Taeyeon peppers kisses all over Jessica’s face making the girl laughs at the action, “Honey, I’m good. Why are you so excited like this?” Jessica pushes out a bit looking at Taeyeon dorky smile

“Because you end early and we can spend the night together, so I’m happy.”

“You make it sound like I never get home to you and spend time with you.”

Taeyeon smiles and takes away from Jessica’s her purse and briefcase walking to the car, she puts all Jessica belonging in the back seat and open the passenger door for her lover. Taeyeon treats Jessica like a pregnant woman even though she isn’t…

 

×××

Both in bed, Taeyeon is comfortably lying on Jessica's chest listening to the girl’s heartbeat while the other is reading a novel with her glasses on it was there routine when Jessica gets home early and wanted to rest as Taeyeon enjoy the intimacy and proximity from her lover.

Although, Taeyeon has stopped working fulltime at her company and taking the part-time she realizes that she has some hobby that she can fully enjoy in the daylight while Jessica works full time as the vice president at Taeyeon corp. the story just made them love one another more than ever, with Jessica complaining about her meeting when she comes to Taeyeon and the latter complaining back to her lover that the retails shop, where she wanted to buy some brushes, is out of stock of her preference. The dialogue was essential between them. Too much, love that Taeyeon drives Jessica to work every morning then going to the hospital visiting the latter’s mother then to her gym which was, by the way, Jessica’s idea complaining that Taeyeon is starting to get chubby and crushing her in bed. The comment has made Taeyeon laughs so hard that tears were running down. Though she compiles to it, in the end, saying that she has to keep in shape and maintain a good figure, standing next to her future wife to be that is always radiant and charming making every man and woman fall head over heels…

Taeyeon says yes to everything Jessica asks and demands. Because according to Taeyeon everything that Jessica says and do is right… ‘Whipped’

×

Taeyeon snuggles her face deeper in between Jessica’s s and smile, it has become her favorite part of the night when they hum… didn’t make it and Taeyeon admits it that she loves it, being close to Jessica holding her in her arms is her best hobby out of all she has tried. Taeyeon loves holding Jessica, hugging, kissing again and again and again all the time, every minute, and every se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter