Special ++

Once I look Back At You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Thank you mzlyod*

Taeyeon is standing near the counter cleaning the stove after having put Won in bed. Getting married to Jessica was the best moment in her whole lifetime, Jessica was looking marvelous and the night that followed was marked by love and love and love and love.

Taeyeon couldn’t ask for more as she knew from the very first start that Jessica would love to have kids with her the moment she asked the question. Though Taeyeon refused to let the woman preserve her eggs and carry the baby, she gave out many excuses saying that Jessica will be tired and blah blah… from that, they decided to visit all the orphanage near their town to be accustomed to all the kids there.

One day Jessica finds herself playing with a little boy, she was so engrossed into him and attached to him that she convinced the head of the orphanage to make papers so that she can bring the little boy home with Taeyeon to live with them.

To pronounce Kim Won is now three and a half years old from his two mother Won likes his mommy Jessica the most because of her warmth and his momma Taeyeon because of her dorkiness to make him laugh every day. Their every day is filled with loved it was so natural for them to have Won. With Taeyeon dropping the little boy at the daycare when she is busy and Jessica fetched him when she is off work as the president of Taeyeon corp. Jessica has received all the powers from Taeyeon who has delegated to her;

“Please Welcome our new CEO Kim Jessica” that sentence was announced by her own wife proudly, all smiling to the employees who were happy to have a directive and invested into her work CEO to lift Taeyeon corp. to the best.

 

×

Jessica bust through the door drunk and red, she chucks off her heels in the foyer roughly making a loud sound making Taeyeon runs to the source of the noise seeing her wife all red trying to stumble to the living. Taeyeon halts the woman in the middle of the short hallway, holding on her drunken wife that is red and smelly a scent that Taeyeon grow to hate when Jessica has late-night meeting that tends to turn like this, it was rare and Jessica always manage to dodge those events to come home to Taeyeon and their son but she can’t do that all the time as she has to bear her title of being the CEO among the employee.

“Baby… ~” Jessica lands her body on Taeyeon making the woman stumbles back. “I want you…” Jessica starts to attacks her neck making Taeyeon’s knees go weak as she holds on Jessica’s head pushing her deep into her pulse point that she loves Jessica kiss and nibble on the skin. They stumble in the middle of the living falling on the couch as Jessica sees the opportunity to tear down Taeyeon collarless shirt. Words said action done, Jessica is all over her wife kissing her undressing her. The part goes on until they become messy kissing each other hard as the sound of skin on skin can be heard, telling through kisses and touches that they miss each other, that they miss their physical intimacy badly.

The heated moment started rough with their skin pressing against each other Taeyeon cannot control her hormones when it comes to Jessica, she was never capable of stopping the girl when she started to be heated… until…

“Momma…” Won stands in front of the TV rubbing his eyes calling for Jessica. “Momma I want my night kiss.” The call out just made Taeyeon and Jessica freeze. When a loud sound of groaning can be heard, Jessica has pushed Taeyeon off her as the woman lands flats on the ground. Jessica sober right away when she hears her son calling her.

However, half the woman walk to her son taking him in her arms; “I’m here baby.” Jessica smiles at her son when she feels Taeyeon pinches her waist while walking past her.

She yelps in silent, nuzzling in Won’s cheek making the little boy chuckles and look at her weirdly; “Momma you smell strange.” He pinches his nose  cutly looking at Jessica.

“Is that so?” Resting his hands on her lungs he looks up at his mother.

“Honey, you should go take a shower.” The eyes contact between her son and herself is being interrupted by Taeyeon that walks dressed in her nightwear changing from her snatch shirt that Jessica has tear earlier.

Taeyeon takes Won from Jessica’s arms hushing her wife to the bathroom.

 

×

Jessica dries her face while looking at her wife back facing her lying on the bed with their son it makes her smiles because Taeyeon always cares about her even when the woman is mad at her, just now Taeyeon has prepared her clothes and heated the bathroom for her. Jessica drunken state has completely died down when her son caught them almost near the action. Feeling a little embarrassed she turns off all the light except the one that she puts on dim, sliding under the covers she snuggles close to Taeyeon only to feel the woman flinches and moves away, Jessica reaches out for Taeyeon caressing her hair.

“I’m sorry.” She then turns on the other side deciding not to engage the other woman more, suddenly when Taeyeon hugs her tight in her arms.

“I’m mad at you.” Taeyeon snuggles in her nap kissing it. “But I can’t blame you, I know you were not in your right state.” Taeyeon tries to turn Jessica to face each other; “I love you I can’t stay mad at you anyway even if I try so… don’t come home like this anymore, it worries me and it makes me thinks that you were stress even before that is why you drunk yourself to forget.” Taeyeon caress her wife's cheek

“I was happy, we have sealed a contract with Jeojoo Company this morning, it was the biggest investor that we wanted for a long time and I just managed to convince them this morning. So with the team, we went for a drink.”

Jessica turns to lie on her back looking up at the ceiling when Taeyeon moves to slide her arms under neck

“Then I’m sorry, I apologize for disregarding you for the past few days, I should be more present and taking care of you.” Taeyeon kisses her temple caressing her jaw.

In final, instead of being mad at Jessica Taeyeon apologies, trying to ease the girl.

“I understand, you are busy with Won and all, I don’t blame you. It just that sometimes I miss you, I miss us and things we used to do before getting married and having Won.” Jessica bites her lip.

“Do you regret getting married?” Taeyeon asks

“No, Taeyeon I don’t regret anything, I love you so much and I love Won so much too. I love you so much that words can't ever express.”

“Then what happened do you miss my lips on you?” Taeyeon mischievously asks sliding her hand under the latter’ shirt.

“I think so… ya!” Jessica shivers when Taeyeon’s fingers creep up her abs near her .

“Why didn’t you tell me… we could have called Yoona or Krystal to come over and watch Won for your sweet time.” Taeyeon chuckles kissing Jessica’s cheeks.

“Ya! Stop mocking me arraseo?! You enjoy our sweet time more than I do so don’t play hard to get.” Jessica gives out the best pout only to be kissed by Taeyeon smiling lips.

“But you always feel tired even before I get to make you… ummmmmmm…” Jessica has put her hand on Taeyeon’s mouth not letting the woman finishing her sentences.

“Don’t you dare.” Jessica crossed her arms fidgeting away from her wife.

“Awwww… but I love you wifey…” Taeyeon pulls Jessica back in her arms. “You know I have been bottom only when we get to spent our honeymoon in Tokyo.”

“Liar! You’ve been bottom back when we first made it and many times after that.”

“Seriously?! Okay, I surrender, what you want to innovate in our lovemaking session.” Taeyeon pulls Jessica close in her arms.

“Taengoo, you’re conscious that we are talking about our intimacy with Won lying next to us.”

“He is sleeping and it is not like I will jump on you now like this.”

Jessica scoffs; “Who knows, the bed is big enough to fit four more person and your crazy hormones when it comes to my iness.”

“You love when I kissed you all over and caressed you. Hum?!” Now it’s Taeyeon's turn to pout and to cross her arms but she can only pout because Jessica is in her arms. (Really?)

“I do love it when you kissed me all over and caressed me in the morning when I wake up. I never complain about that.”

“See yourself lucky, you should be the one that peppers me kisses and caresses me in the morning.”

The bicker wasn’t new as the couple like to share what they like to do to each other in bed at night to sort out their love for each other. Taeyeon, for instance, love to cover kisses and love to Jessica while the latter loves the fact that Taeyeon knows what she wants and do it for her, they complete each other in some ways.

“Kim Taeyeon you are walking on a very dangerous path.”

“Love, since tomorrow we are on weekends what do you want to do?”

“Why you suddenly change the subject?” Jessica leans close to Taeyeon tapping on the girl’s nose. “I want to spend time with you and our lovely son.”

“Good I’ve planned something for us in the day but in the night it is just you and me.” Taeyeon leans in to kiss her wife as both drifts into sleep.

 

×

Jessica is still sleeping, when her Taeyeon is reading a story to Won in the living, it is still quite early around six and a half o’clock they both are waiting for a little later to wake Jessica up and have breakfast altogether.

“Eomma, can we go buy new books later?” the little toddler looks up at her mother settle in between her legs.

“Yes sure, but you know that tonight you are staying with Aunty Krystal and aunty Yoona.” Taeyeon kisses her son crown

“When will I see momma?” Won looks at her mother frowning not getting why he has to stay with his aunt tonight, what about mommy?

“You see her all the time baby, it is just for tonight and tomorrow morning then, we come pick you up so we can read your new books. Taeyeon chuckles.

Jessica immerges from the bedroom with devilish hair yawning, rubbing her eyes, not fully awake, she is looking for her son and her wife, making Taeyeon and Won looks at her laughing.

Jessica diverts her eyes when she sees the two most important person in her life, she smiles right away when Won runs to her.

“Momma! You are awake, let’s have breakfast and go buy new books and have lunch, and have ice cream.” Won excitingly says jumping up and down pulling on the hem of Jessica tee.

“Alright, slow down baby, you don’t want to get back to bed with me?” Jessica crouched down looking at Won.

“No, I wanna have breakfast.”

Won pulls his m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter