Chapter 5

Meet me by the river?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wahhhh, look at the beach so pretty!" Bona smiles beside me. We  all have arrived Jejudo about 25 minutes ago and we are currently chilling at our assigned lodge. 

"Yah! This is unfair, why does your lodge have a clear view of the ocean whilst mine is covered with a tree." Jinyoung complained as he enter our lodge. 

"Stop whining! You've been whining ever since the plane flight, are you having your period?!" Jihoon complained. 

"Yah! Stand up you're messing my bed." I groan at him while pulling his hand. 

"I don't know why but I'm so pissed today." Jinyoung huft while sitting on the sofa. 

"I totally got you bro, I have the same feeling everytime I think or hear my boss' name." I nod at him. 

"It's just that I'm so annoyed that Taeah picked Minhyun hyung instead of me, I mean I'm younger than him. Much more handsome, smaller face, what is missing?" He sigh punching the pillow. 

"You're ignorant." Guanlin cough out. 

"YAH!" Jinyoung complained. 

"Yah! You bail on her to go watch a game tournament instead!" Guanlin 

points out. 

"YAH!" Jinyoung complained.

"Without telling her." Guanlin added.

Jinyoung decided to stay quiet and lay down on his side. 

"Oh! I just received a text from Mr.Lim we should go to the hall for a briefing." Bona said while checking her phone. 

"Bona can you check the group chat while at it." I ask her as we all walk out of the lodge. 

"Yah why don't you use your phone." Bona groans.

"I turn it off to prevent seeing or hearing my boss' texts and calls." I shrug and take her phone to read the group chat. 

 

-+- 

Seungwoo P.O.V 

 

Did she just ignore me?! 

I thought angrily while reading my sent texts for her in the past 2 hours and it's still unread. 

 

"You don't have to worry, Bona told me her phone is off. Nothing happened to her." Daniel said from behind me reading my phone. 

"AHH! You scare me!" I shout. He smirks and walk around to sit in front of me. 

"Shall we order or should we wait for the others? Where are they anyways, didn't answer my calls." Daniel ask. 

"Jaehwan is accompanying Jisung fix his car while Minhyun is with Taeah, damn guy is whipped." I answer still glaring at the text. 

"Like you're not whipped." He scoffs in front of me while motioning for the waiter. 

 

 

"Seriously, what's up with you two. Why are you so curious about her." Daniel asked. 

"Nothing, just a pure employer and employee business." I answer while locking my phone. 

"Yah, if it'll make you better you can come to Jejudo with me tonight. I have to close a deal and probably going to visit Bona while I'm at it." Daniel smirks. I tried to hide my smile in front of him so I wouldn't look that I'm excited. Which I'm totally is not.... excited... I'm NOT excited. 

"Gurae." I answer him quietly. 

 

Lena's P.O.V 

Jejudo have been goo so far, well aside from the fact that Kyungri and her clans are bothering me all the time.

"Oh my gosh, don't get me started with your shoes. I heard your dad went bankrupt so you bought a fake one." Kyungri's friend teases me.

"Yah, don't say that. Kyungri's dad is the one that is bankrupt." Her other friend whispers. Kyungri stiffens on the spot and I burst out laughing.

"HAHAH! please, next time you want to compare your stuffs with mine which is obviously useless since mine's are all too expensive for your's. Get your facts straight!" I laugh at them. The boys laughs and shake their heads, when it come to branded goods the boys are sensitive about fakes.

"Oh and one more thing Kyungri, I know you like Jinyoung but too bad honey. Jinyoung like natural ies." I teased. Kyungri scoffs in disbelief and leave our table.

"Damn, I knew they're not natural." Jinyoung whisper. I nod my head.

"She had it done last month." I told them. 

"Oh! Daniel oppa is going to arrive soon!" Bona smile happily reading her phone. I roll my eyes.

"Why is he so clingy." I muttered annoyed.

"Yah! You don't have to hate her love life just because no one wants you." Daehwi tease.

"huh? how dare you Lee Daehwi! Every guy wants me, I just keep my standard high." I told him. The boys roll their eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter