Chapter 4

Meet me by the river?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungwoo P.O.V 

 

I was scrolling through my twitter and found an update from my lovely assistant saying that she'll be going to MT tomorrow. I roll my eyes and continue scrolling. 

"Yah, stop playing your phone and eat your food!" Jisung scolded, we are all currently gathered in Daniel's house enjoying a light meal while watching soccer. Everyone is just so tired from their works and we all need time to relax. 

"Habaek univ is going to an MT." I mutter to everyone. 

"Yeah, Jejudo. We went there too remember?" Daniel replied. 

"Right, I remember sneaking in the girls' compound and try to take a glimpse of Hansoo. Ahh~" Jaehwan said. 

"Yahh... Choi Han Soo, she have a body of a goddess hottest girl in our school. I wonder where is she now." Jisung said. 

"She's married with Kim Sangmin the class captain." Minhyun replied. 

"Yah! Does this mean the boys will sneak in to see Bona and Lena? Since they both are the hottest girl in that univ." Jisung ask. The thought of boys sneaking in to see Lena annoys me. 

"I don't think it'll happen knowing Seonho and the boys are looking after them." Daniel said. 

"They better be." I mumble. 

"Did you say something Sungwoo?" Jisung teased. 

"Ani!" I defend. 

"Chaa, the real question is. Is Lena hotter or is Bona hotter?" Jaehwan said. 

"YAH!" We all scolded him angrily. 

 

-+- 

 

Lena's P.O.V 

 

"Come on!" I groan in frustration and hit the printer angrily. 

"I don't think abusing the printer will help." A voice from behind said, I turn around to see Baekho. I smile and wave my hand at him. 

"Yah Baekho! What are you doing here?" I ask him. 

"I'm working here as a part timer." He answered. 

"What? Being a mafia does not earn much?" I teased.

"Mafia is not a job, just a hobby with much money." He replied while pressing buttons. Baekho here is in the same univ as me, he along side with Aaron, Jonghyun and Minki are all a mafia in the business world. Business man would hire them to clean their work and they can possibly do anything they're asked to do. Which is why they are highly anticipated in the business world. People are scared of them but in reality they are all so soft, I swear Jihoon is much scarier than them. 

"Done." He smiles as soon as the paper begins to move.

"Yahh.. what can I do without you." I muttered and hip bump him making him stumble to the side a bit. 

"Powerful you got there." He joked. 

"Yes, isn't my beautiful?" I ask him. 

"Yeah you have a beautiful ." He laughs. 

"Ahemm" a voice cuts us off. I turn around to see none other than the annoying boss. Ong Seung Woo.

"Office now!" He said and leave. I roll my eyes and grab my paper following behind him. 

"Yes?" I said as soon as I enter the room. 

"I want you to check all the file under the name of kwak and bring them to metomorrow." He said. 

"No! I can't! I have to prepare for my MT!" I said. 

"Did you just deny me?" He said. 

"No." I answer meekly. 

 

I should stop making him control me, I have to be stronger. 

 

"That's what I thought-" 

"I mean YES!" I cut him off. 

"Ye?" He ask he said taken back

"Yes I am denying you! Because you know why? Without my work here, your company will be at a total loss! My professionalism and portfolio is enough to make a good headline!" I shout.

"Professionalism? Is talking about your 'beautiful ' as you put it in the printer room with another employee professional?" He retorts back. 

"We were just-"

"Submit the file tomorrow Lena." He cuts me off and wave his hand indicating me to leave the room. 

"Yes sajangnim." I grit out in anger. He smirk in victory and continue writing on his paper. 

 

Just you wait Ong Seung Woo! 

 

I stump my feet and walk towards the storage room where they kept all the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter