Chapter 1

Meet me by the river?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (This is how Lee Lena looks like)

Summer break is supposed to be spent happily with friends. Summer break is supposed to be spent making memories. But my summer break is spent with total chaos. 

"We're going back to Univ tomorrow." Bona said beside me. I groan and continue eating my ice cream. 

"How sad, it has been a really fun summer." I said sarcasticly. Bona laughs and push my hand. Honestly I don't really hate the idea of coming back to univ, I've always love learning and writing. Especially now that I am the head of the broadcasting management I can visit a lot of publishings and get my writings published. My dad has always told me to follow his footsteps on being a lawyer and my mom has been encouraging me to become a doctor. But I have decided to become a writer and a part time kindergarden teacher. Eversince my parents got divorced, my sister who is 2 years older than me is the one that took care of me. She is a doctor like my mom and she would bring me to the countrysides healing patients.Whenever I come I would write about my journey and how excited I was and I guess from there I've been fond of kids and writing.

"Yah! I'm so sick of you and your sarcasm." She said. I roll my eyes and play with my ice cream cup.

"How's your sister doing?" She ask me. 

"Hmm, Still vomiting like crazy but it's alright. Probably a stomach flu, she'll be alright." I answer. 

"Yahh.. should we go shopping?" I suggest. She looks at me and nod her head grinning like crazy.

"KAJA!" She cheered and we head out. I grab my car keys and walk towards my car.

I grab my car keys and get out of the ice cream store heading towards my parked car. I've always loved driving by myself because I felt free, whenever my driver drove for me I felt frustrated at the speed he goes with. Too slow for my liking I guess? 

"Yah, should we go to ysl? There's a new clutch launching today." I ask Bona. 

"Sure why not, I need a new clutch too." She agrees. I put the keys in the ignition and start the car. 

"Stop listen to Nu'est Lena! You've been playing it a thousand times, change to something else." Bona groans beside me.

"Yah! Don't you see Jr oppa? Huh? So handsome!" I fan girl-ed. 

"Yes, so you've said million times. Start driving!" Bona said beside me. 

"Yes princess." I said and drive towards ysl. We both get off the car and the security guards notice us already. 

"Ah. Ms.Lena and Ms.Bona welcome." He greets. We both smile and walk inside the store. 

"Let's buy some bags!" I cheer and walk deeper into the store. 

"Hoel~ Lena isso." Kyungri my biggest enemy said in front of me. I smile sweetly at her. 

"Annyeong chinggu, are you here because you're trying to beat me again?" I said rolling my eyes. Kyungri is the type of person that would buy whatever things that I owned because of the fact that I'm the campus' ulzzang. HAH! (Yes I just shamelessly labeled myself as an ulzzang and I love it) well I mean Bona is too but, she got a fianceé so the guys are scared of her. 

"Me? I'm here first, I'm buying the newest clutch." She said proudly. 

"Ah, I heard it was not that good. Hmm, I'll pass." I told her and turn around. 

"Ya Bona let's go! The cutches are not that good." I told her and grab her arm dragging her out of the store. 

"Dammit!" I said annoyed. 

"Yah! Why are you going out, the clutch is so good." Bona asked.

"Kyungri is ruining my mood! I like the clutch but the fact that Kyungri is buying it makes me annoyed!" I groan and cross my arm. 

"Yah! Stop being childish!" Bona scolded. 

*ring ring* my phone rings 

"Hello?" I answer without looking that the caller id. 

"Can you come home?" My sister said weakly in the phone. 

"What's wrong?" I ask alert. 

"Just, I need to talk to you." She said. I hang up my phone and look at Bona. 

"Get it, I have to go home. Where do you want me to drop you off?" I ask her. 

"Ah, just drop me off at the Nam Resto. Daniel oppa is there." She said. I nod my head and drives to Nam Resto. 

-+- 

"Unnie?" I say once I enter her house. The house is quiet, only the sound of her vomits is evident. I rush towards the bathroom to see her vomiting like crazy. 

"Unnie!" I shout worried. 

"I'm okay, I'm okay." She said and washes . 

"You didn't get any better?" I ask her. 

"I'm alright, it's normal." She smiles and head towards her room. 

"Normal? What's normal unnie! You're vomiting like crazy! Yah! Are you out of your mind?!" I shout following behind her. Well if you see my attitude compared to my sister we are completely different. My sister is exactly like my dad, she would keep quiet and keep everything to herself. While I on the other hand is like my mother, so talkative and is not scared to say what's on my mind. Which is why my parents got divorced *ouch* 

"Lena ya, sit down." She said and pat the space beside her. I sit on the bed and look at her waiting for her explanation. 

"Lena, don't be upset." She said. I nod my head and wait for her to continue. 

"I'm pregnant." She said. 

"YE?!" I said shocked. 

"And the father doesn't know." She said. 

 

-+- 

"Cheers!!" We all cheer and drink our beer. 

"So you're saying your sister is pregnant?" Bona said beside me.

"My poor innocent sister, I thought when it comes to mistakes and troubles I would be the one getting it. But my poor big sister got the problem instead." I said.

"Yah, if you're the one pregnant instead I wouldn't be shock." Jihoon said across of me. I throw my chips at him and scowl. 

"Yah! What am I? An amature? My sister needs to learn from me before doing it. Aigoo, she's a doctor but she slipped." I complained. 

"Yah, it means the guy's not good. It's not your sister's fault."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter