We're in a group project

My diary of Eunha

Eh hehe

In English class this week, we were assigned to do a group project on the history of the English language in English and lastly, draw a big picture of the evolution in your own symbolic ways. As in do not draw the evolution of humans that's completely off limits.

So we all got together at the library to do the drawing after we did our parts together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sowon unnie you can work on the beginnings."

"Roger."

As they distributed the parts of the artwork, Sowon watched as everyone seemed burdened by something.

"Are you guys alright?"

"We're fine unnie, the faster we finish the better we will all feel."

Sowon frowned but began drawing her outline, feeling a nudge in her side, she looked over.

"Unnie, you're too long, you're in my space."

Sowon scooted a little further from Eunha's area and shrunk into Nayeon's side.

"Yah, what's this Sojung? Don't bother me during work."

"Aish, just be quiet."

Sowon snuck looks over her shoulder to watch Eunha's progress between sketches.

"Wah, so pretty."

"Eh?"

Eunha looked up confused, all she had drawn were the outlines of a tree?

"Ah, I meant the way you drew your lines."

Sowon looked away biting her lip, pabo!

Behind her, Eunha smiled a little and quietly, "Hehe, thanks."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so maybe I might have left a weird impression. I don't know, I just feel like being around her would be really intresting. I do know that she has several friends at lunch time and goes to class all the time with this other tall girl named Yuju.

This feeling that comes with our interactions, I'm certain of what it is.

Saying it would make it real, but for now I'd like to keep it under wraps. I shouldn't get into relationships during school, it would only cause a distraction to my studies. Like what mother always said, no dating until you've got a job.

I guess that wouldn't be very hard, with the major I have it shouldn't be too hard finding a job. I seem to have a good aura around me whenever I go to interviews so I've never failed to get the part time job I want.

I've worked as a cafe barista and waitress before, my dream is to open a nice little cafe with a small lounge. I know that getting every job I've applied for is just luck and that the outside world of a full time job could be very difficult but I'm not going to deal with that just yet. I must focus on graduating after all. Then we'll see if my feelings linger long enough and whether we've gotten any closer.

I'm applied to the nearby cafe right off campus for a weekly shift during my off hours to make a little extra money. I need to save a lot of money to start my cafe after all.

It turns out, she goes that cafe often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome! What would you like to have?"

"Oh! Sowon unnie hello."

"Ah! Eunha hi, well what would you like?"

"Mm, what do you usually get?"

"I would get an americano, why do you ask?"

"Mm, I don't know what to drink today so I thought maybe I could randomly get one, but I'm not fond of americano."

"Ok, then how about a nice latte?"

"Can you do latte art?"

"Of course."

"Then I'll try your latte."

Sowon grinned as she put Eunha's money into the cashier and went about grabbing all the things for the latte.

"What do you want on the top?"

"Surprise me."

Eunha bounced over to her usual seat and watched.

Sowon focused on pouring the milk as careful as possible, her tongue sticking out of the corner of in concentration.

"Aw...."

The truth was, Sowon wasn't very good at doing latte art, her best one being the simple heart but her boss told her to try everytime and someone would take over if she made a mistake.

Sowon grinned as the heart took shape and looked over the counter to see where Eunha sat.

Carefully holding the hot cup, she walked steadily to Eunha's table where Eunha was sat reading class materials.

"Wah, it's a squiggly heart."

"Eh?"

Sowon looked down, she tried her best but the heart did look a little bit squiggly.

"Sorry, I have hand tremors."

"Haha! Thanks anyways!"

Sowon smiled and left back to her post at the cashier. Every so often she'd stare in Eunha's direction and watch as Eunha tucked her hair back or when she frantically scralwed notes in the tiny corners of the text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can such a cute person exist? She pouts when she doesn't understand and she sighs when she's frustrated, it's all a natural action for humans but why? When she does it, that it catches my attention so much?

Maybe recording my thoughts aren't such a good idea, I think of it everutime I open this notebook.

Bye~

Sojung