I've been told to rethink

My diary of Eunha

This is such a drag...

Apparently when I was doing my schedules, somehow, someway, they screwed up the counting of my credits. I can't graduate unless I take english class lessons instead of my buisness ones this semester and next semester.

Now I know this seems a bit like a rant about my bad luck but really all I've written so far is the bad side.

The truth is, I'm very lucky.

Remember how I used to write about this shorter cute girl I saw around campus?

She's in my english classes.

YAY!!!

Sure I can't finish my buisness classes all in a row and could cause problems when I have to pick up the materials again next year but hey, at least I'm in a class with a beauty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone say your name and your favorite color in english yah know the drill."

Sowon was yawning, as always the first day of school was very boring, the only introduction she really cared to listen for was that cute shortie on the other side of the room.

When it arrived at ehr turn, she was nearly asleep.

"Hey, it's your turn."

Thanking Nayeon who had the same class due to the same problem, Sowon stood up. Many student's jaws slacked as the legs seemed to never end.

"Hello, my name is Sowon. My favorite color is red. Thank you very muchie."

Sitting down, she was nudged in the side by Nayeon.

"Yah, you still haven't fixed your english quirk."

"Hm?"

"It's thank you very much. End. Not muchie."

"Thank you very muchie for telling me, now shh. It's almost her turn."

Sowon watched with rapt attention as the cutie stood up.

'So cute so tiny~'

"Herro, my name is Eunha! My favoreet colur is hwaite. Thank youuu."

'Kyaaaaaaaaa~!'

Nayeon nudge her tall friend again.

"Yah, you're looking like a creep smiling like that."

Sowon in turn grabbed Nayeon's arm shaking it wildly.

"Her name is Eunha! Oh my gosh she sooo cute."

Nayeon sighed and leaned her cheek on her hand.

Why did uni faculty have to ruin her plans along with this idiot?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's sooo pretty, I hope we get placed together in group projects or something. I want to be her friend at least.

Fighting Sojung ah! Maybe you could use a gorup project as an excuse to get her number! Yea!

Gosh her long hair looks so pretty framing her little face!

I would paste a picture of her in here but I'm not a stalker, I didn't take her picture without her knowing.

I really want to though.

Maybe I should do it?

Geez, the way she puts her long hair behind her ear when she's nervous is sooo cute.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Never have I ever met someone so cute! I just want to squeeze her!

I probably annoyed Nayeon a lot today. I used to only bother her when I saw her walking by but now we're all in the same class. It's great though, Nayeon makes friends really easy. I could learn from her or have her help me get closer to Eunha.

Kyaaa, she's so smol!

I can't even keep my thoughts together, that's why I started writing this. To make sure my brain doesn't implode from her cuteness.

A different topic, my buisness classes that I should be taking are completely full so I can't even transfer into one if I could apply for an extra class. Apparently the freshmen this year had a lot that wanted in the buisness department and since they have priority to try out what they want to major, I can't get in. As a senior next year though I will get priority so for sure I'm going to graduate next year.

I can't wait to see Eunha again.

Love,

Sojungie