Her new nickname

My diary of Eunha

So yesterday I went and confronted her about her schedule so we could walk together, I'm not coming off too strong am I? She would know when to refuse me right?

Anyways how it went....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Eunbi, come here for a sec I have to talk to you, just gimme a minute to escape them."

Eunha stared at all of Sowon's friends with a blank smile.

Sowon grumbled as the clock overhead kept ticking and yet she still didn't get the chance to stop her friends, well whatever, her arm is really warm though.

She sighed as her little group dispersed to go to their classes, she turned to Eunha and smiled, finally.

"Can I see your schedule? I wanna see if we could walk in the same direction to class together."

She's confused again, cute.

"Eh? Ah, sure."

She handed me her schedule and I quickly read it. Luckyyyy I have three classes that I could walk in the general direction to.

"Haha! Daebak!"

She's still confused hehe.

"Hm?"

"We have three times where our paths should cross when going to classes!"

"Oh."

Linking her arm with Eunha's Sowon giggled.

"Let's walk together to class then!"

"Uh, right now?"

"Yea! My class is a bit closer than yours, drop me off!"

"Sure."

Yessss you cutie, let me spend time with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, today I went to go see her but she was with a taller girl, I called her name and found that they shared the same name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunbi!"

They both turned around, confusing? Ah, I've seen her before, our ace dancer. Hwang Eunbi. Hm, I never realized they had the same name.

"Annyeong Sowon unnie."

"Annyeong."

"Hey! I've seen you before! You're also Eunbi aren't you?"

SinB glanced at Eunha before answering.

"Yes, how'd you know?"

"Ah, my friends were gossiping about this amazing dance major girl, nice to meet you!"

Hehe, she's looking between us like a lost puppy, I can't get over her numerous expressions, like how many more can she do?

"Hmm, do you guys have nicknames to tell each other apart when you're with friends?"

Ooh, SinB totally thinks I'm weird, too strong Sowon ah too strong.

Um, yeah we do, Unnie is Eunha and I'm SinB."

Oh my gaaaahhhhhhh, Eunha? Like galaxy? So beautiful.

"Really? That's so cute! But we're going to be late for class, come on Eunha yah!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I totally freaked her out by hanging my arm on her, totally. I'm crazy, why did I do that? It was just a natural motion, maybe she's not okay with so much skinship? I should try to keep my hands to myself.

Maybe next time I'll refrain to holding her arm or warm her up before hugging her to my side. Does she hate me for my height?

I don't know, that's what makes me anxious, have I let her voice her feelings? She doesn't talk to me much, she talks better through text. She does reply really slowly though, maybe it's because she's putting so much thought into each text? I'm so worried.

Please don't hate me Eunha yah.

Sojungie

===================

Just a smidge shorter because I'm addicted to writing Baby Sowon, forgive meeeeeee