I got a kiss on the cheek(pt.1)

My diary of Eunha

Um... how do I put this?

Errr, yesterday my brain just refused to function so I couldn't write about it but um, I guess I've finally recovered my brain?

So when I approached Eunha yesterday it ended with her giving me a kiss on the cheek.

A KISS ON MY CHEEK.

KYAAAAAA

Yes, that's why I couldn't write, my head was just squealing all day long, what could this mean and why did it happen and oh my gosh what should I do?

So at first when I approached her, she was a little bit far away, maybe i did something wrong or she was jusst upset about something. She tried walking away from me and I thought about whether to stop her and cheer her up or to let her have her sulky alone time. Since I really was looking forward to her daily smile she gave me, I stopped her. 

I tried to appease her with some aegyo and giving her lots of attention by hugging her and rubbing our cheeks together, given our height difference is actually quite the sight. I had to lean over to rub our cheeks together but it was totally worth it. So cute, so soft I can't get enough.

She finally relaxed enough to tell me what was bothering her, she was worried about me being drunk. I know I know, I made a big mistake that could have cost me my degree but it really wasn't my fault. I was just too gullible. Next time I swore to get my own drink, in fact I'm going on a boba run with Jongmin tomorrow. I'll make sure I grab my drink in case he's really trying something. I'm not worried though.

Eunha did ask why I thought of her as a sibling I never had, it was my indirect way of saying I wanted to be as close enough to her that we would be family, her as my bride that is but whatever. So finishing our conversaation like that, she popped up and kissed my cheek. I still can't believe it.

Does she mean she didn't want to be my sister but my lover? I don't know. I shouldn't read too much into it. It would only bring me heartbreak if it wasn't true. I'd like to keep dreaming, even if it remains a dream for a very long time.

=========================

Um this is half of the chapter I put the other half later, for now I need to pack for Uni dormlife. I'm terrified.