The end pt 1

My diary of Eunha

Hi.

It's been awhile.

In fact I wouldn't even be writing in here ever again if it wasn't for Eunha.

Ever since my incident, all Eunha has done for me and being with me just made it unecessary to have to organize my jumbled thoughts.

The last entry was when I was still trapped in my mind of fear and terror, after writing that, Nayeon had gone to her exam and Eunha came in.

So this sort of is my little love letter to Eunha.

I promised her that she would be allowed to read my diary in exchange for her's.

Hey,

My love Eunha.

I know that it might be a bit off putting that my last official entry of my diary is full of me dwelling in the dark depths of despair. But thanks to you, here I am. Happily calling you my girlfriend and I yours.

You stepped into the darkness as my light to guide me back onto my feet. I don't even want to think about what would've happened to my life if you didn't help me. I wouldn't be here sitting in your room of our shared apartment writing this for you, with this boring office job that earns pretty well, making good progress on making money for my dream cafe.

I love you and all your quirks. I love you and all your cuteness. I love you and all your kindness.

I just love you for you. What else is there to declare?

Sowon

p.s. Wanna go on a coffee date? ^~^