One shot....

Sun flare desire

Hey guys this is a one shot. And it might not be good but hey if ya'll like it I might do more. This might be creepy to some of ya'll but hey wassup.              SHHH... DON'T TELL NO ONE.        So this happened a while back and I still can't get this out my mind so I decided to say it/more like typing it.  I was offered a buinesss job as a photographer. It was offered in Detroit. Since I lived in Richmond,VA it was pretty far. So I decided to stay in a hotel but after a while it got to expensive and I couldn't start driving back and forth hell naw! So I decided to look on EBay/other sites for people to stay in their homes while their gone. One day my friend told me to get on AIRB&B. I totally was up for it. Late that day I started searching and I found a place near where I worked/Traniee. And it was right when i had to go and the lady had a vacation. I called the lady up and she said yes to my offer. I was super glad and got my stuff ready to leave the next day. Once I got to the lady's house I realized it looked really runned out. The windows looked like they hadn't been washed in years. The buliding's bricks looked faded and discolored. I was decideding to say my offer was canceled. But I mean 50$ a night compared to 100$ plus at a hotel I mean c'mon I decided to stay give it a chance. Once I walked in and found the apartment number. 136#. Once I knocked on the door I was greeted with the lady she was smiling and I felt welcome'd. I was glad her apartment looked better then Thebes's outside it was neat and pleasnet in a certain werid way I guess to me. We'll get comtable. The lady said I she walked out. Wait I said trying to catch up. Is their something I should know beige u leave?? I asked. She slowly shacked she head looking at me dead in the eyes for al little to long then left. Once she left I got myself comtable and started unpacking. I looked at the clock ok 45 mins till I have to leave I got time. I wiped out my phone and started watching YouTube soon I left happy to get it work. Once I got back I realized something some of my cloths were in a pile on the floor. I must of been in such a hurrie that I forgot to clean up I thought to myself........... hey guys I'm not done  yet but hey wut to u think it i??? I'll finsh it tmr don't  worry thanks for reading bye!!