I wish I had it like back then

Sun flare desire

           Dahyun's pov

I woke up to hear screaming and shouting the words Crank Crank!!!! I didn't want to get up due to my tiredness. Uhh! I groaned as I sat up from my bed and my eyes shot open. Holy !! I yelled realizing wut has happen. The room was coverd in red but it's not blood cause everyone's here well the people that survived. I looked around and meet Jin's eyes. He's thinks the same thing WTF is going on In this bloody room. I sat up and imedatily looked for Sana. Oh ok she's here I thought relevéid. When she saw me she tan up to me shaking. Sana wut's wrong I asked worried about her. Idk wut's going on in here I woke up to this are ou ok Dayhun-ah. Yes yes are you ok I asked. Yes Sana said putting her head in the crook of my neck. Look we're not together but I wish we were I pretty sure she doesn't like me tho but let's get to the point. I looked around for he other ok there here check. That's when It kicked in. I finally looked around the room and saw wut I didn't want to see. I saw people behiden the bars of the 3 windows we have. May yelling We'er cranks!! Kill us! Kill us! Wut's going on I asked to NaYeon the leader basically. We Don't bloodly know you shank she said as she used Maze words. Uhh!! We have to get out of here the bars aren't going to last very long with those bloodly Cranks pulling on them I said pissed off. Your right Jungkook said along with Lisa,Jimin,And Suga who was clearly still sleepy. I searcherd the room and my eyes settled down on the fire thing for fire I guess. I walked up to it yanked it off and gave it to Namjoon since he's prob the strongest in here. He pulled back and slammed the doors handle about 2 times before it finally slapped off. Thank you I said as I walked aver to the door and yanked it open. Holy !! I yelled as I was hit with the bloodly aruma of death and piss all over the place. I looked at he bodies hanging off the celling. How did these get here Sana asked?? We don't know Lisa said. Kiddo slapped Lisa on the shoulder. Oh yeah thanks mr obivous! Jisso said annoyed....... how did te bodies get here?? Why are they here let's find out soon bye my friends hoped you liked it.