I hate being alone!!!

Sun flare desire

Sana i yelled!!! Sana!!! Uhhh!! Why did Sana run off like that?? Huh?? Sana!!! Sana!! Uhh...... where ever she is I hope she's safe. I kept walking around till I saw it. Well more like Her. Hey Sana is that u??!! I called out. It turned around it was sane but then my Heart sank. It was Her but.... she had red stuff around her face. Blood has to be. And there we somethin on the floor. BODY!!! No way!! Can't be I thought.  No no no!! It isn't Sana although anyone could've fell for it I know somethin about Sana and that isn't her. Her hair is one shade lighter I know it. Who are u i asked not scared!!!!!! Wut did you do to Sana you prick!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You think u know who I am you think ur all strong and mighty. Come at me bro. I said. And just like that it did just what I planned to do. Ha i said as I kicked from behiden. Them POFF!! It was gone like that. Wut was it I don't  know but I gotta fund Sana. And surely I did I found her at the food spot where the rest of the GLADERS where chillin. I felt haterd  build up in me but I pushed it down and went to eat. I felt Sana was Eyeing me but she kept her distance from me. Wow she suddenly said. I turned around to face her. You left me there and I had to find my way back. She said acting hurt. What has gotten into her I thought?! The heck!!!  Wow wow wow she said looking at me. All the GLADERS looked up at me with haterd in there eyes. Don't say like that I said calmly. what this is true. Look!! I said pissed off the max this time. I tried finding You! I ran I to some beast out there!! And this is how you repay me??!!! you!!! all this one girl guys!! That's all it takes to drive ya'll off. I'm a girl too ya'll don't treat me like that huh!!! you!!! If I have to be a loneWolf fine I will. But I'll always think of u Sana thanks for the memories. I said calmly. Bye Sana and the rest ya'll are now my enemies m. Goodbye and let's see how many of ya'll can survive the trails "FRIENDS" bye!