When will it stop

Sun flare desire

You see...... I might seem like the weakest person out here. In this group. They take me for granted. I'm thrown to the side every single ING TIME!  I'm down with it. I'm on my own now. I really want that but Sana makes me stay. Stay in this your too little Dubu-yah step aside. Well now I'm done with it. I'm down. Sana and me are down with this. Now it's Every bloodly person for them selfs. And I'm ok with that. I have Sana. It's me and Sana now. With fiffty or so I then beginning to eleven now. Matter of fact ten now. Either you par up or you a lone wolf as they say. Dahyun.....Dahyun!! DAHYUN!! I was reawaken by the sudden screaming. Huh wut's going on I asked! I quickly got up to protect Sana. Nothing Dahyun-ah we have to get goin before we're dead meat. Huh?? I'm in school now. Where is this?? Where am I?? Wut happen to the Maze?? Where's the Maze?? I asked scared thinking it's another dream. Wut are you talking about Dahyun-ah you fell asleep in 7th period decided to wake you up before it's late Sana said. I relaxed. It was a dream. But it felt to real to be a dream. It felt almost like I was in the future. No I pushed that aside and went on to 8th block. It's funny to think that I would fall in the same trap as before. I woke up again to be in the Maze. Was that a flash back. Yo how it was before?? Sana i said looking to my side. Yes Dahyun-ah?? Sana asked in her cute tone. Let's find some food before we're all dead I said smiling. Wow I have gone mad I said Outload. Yeah we all have Sana said standing up and dusting herself off. I got up and started waking with Sana hands in mines. Something tells me there's food near by and that's all I need to know for now......,. Y does Dahyun keep going back to her old self. Y is this book so stupid y am I stupid for doing this idk.... I hoped you like it and wassup Maze people!!