What it is.

Sun flare desire

Look my mom said. We don't have much time get in the car know!! But why I said crying my heart out! Cause this is something you don't understand now get in she said pushing me in, i was pushed in and the last thing I saw before everything went dark. Was my moms beautiful smile sadden to meet my eyes. I could see she was trying to stay happy but you could see the sadness in her eyes. We meet our eyes as I saw one tear drop fall from her eyes then it hurt but all I could do was cry and say " I love you". Then everything went dark. I woke up realizing I'm back in this hell of a small room. I look up to see NaYeon still sleeping. This dream I keep having I know it's  my mom. But why am I having it. We were told our memories were wiped but I'm having dreams about my past. I layed my head down as I called out to my telepathic partner. Oh wait she's dead I said to myself. I tried not to cry as I remembered Chuck. She saved us,me and I always think wut would Chuck say. Yea something simple like this . Wow just wow so much has happen since the WICKED appeared and everything has gone down hill from that point. I got up and went to the bathroom as I remembered the reason why we're here. We're for an experiment. The scientist said. But why is I said clearly bloody pissed with the shunk. Why did you take us from our family I yelled!! Cause it would affect you more if you know why your here other then the other reason I gave you the scientist said clam. Yeah you would understand I said turning back to see Tzuyu. She mouthed stupid he is. I smirked and turned back to see the scientist gone. And then again everything went black. Uhh! Nothing makes sense since the beginning I said to myself as I walked back to bed and thought tomorrow is another day to think about it so now it's time to sleep.  Little did I know tomorrow would be the last day of peace and quite other then death by you side...... Hey guys hoped you enjoyed my little new thingy I got it from a book so don't judge if it so here it is bye my fellow friends I guess.