My New 4D Kuudere Brother 【PART 1】

MYUNGSOO ONE SHOT IMAGINES [REQUEST OPEN]

A/N: No. This is NOT an . I hope you'd continue to read without feeling unsure about it.

___________________________________________________

A new day, a new school. I walked along the street filled with spring scent of fresh flowers twirled around along with the breeze complimenting the light and calm morning. Its my first time changing schools and the feeling of meeting new friends and new people somewhat overwhelms me.

My mother remarried to this guy a few days back, a rich one he is. My father left us for other woman and my mom hadn't been able to move on until he met this man.  It didn't feel right to brace mom from her happiness so I let her feel free about this court marriage. She deserves nothing but happiness and anyone who knows her can see it.

I just met my step-dad only once and haven't seen since then. I moved in his house two days back with only me and my mum in the house. Mom said he's always busy overseas so I shook it off.

I stepped in the new school to see a very classy high quality campus which is really different from the school before making me gap at the big view. Its a co-ed high school and I have never been in a co-ed. People looked to be immersed in their own thing. I was quite overwhelmed to see the new environment. 

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew lifting up my skirt which I quickly placed it back in the right place. Damn, this skirt is my previous one which kinda make the uniform look out of place as a whole. I look up to face a very sharp looking guy as he, with some students on his side walked closer to me. I gulped seeing the handsome face directly infront of me staring at me with those poker face and icy cold eyes.

"What uniform are you wearing?! You know that different skirts are not allowed!", yelled the girl next to him. I flinched a bit as people started looking our way.

"I-I'm new. S-sorry", I answered looking at her pleading for a chance.

"New or not, we don't allow excuses", she said opening his note with a pen.

"Name?", Was what she asked. Is she giving a demerit? Wait...don't tell me they're part of the student council?! I freaked out and look at the three students infront of me and the guy in the middle and this girl had a black and white arm band on their left arm. So, that's it. The girl must be the vice-president and the guy must be the president. The other must be a member. I'm quick enough to catch up to that.

"Oh..God, on my first day", I mumbled loud enough to make them hear which had picked on to their interest as the guy on the side looked at me.

"You must have prepared it in advance. No excuse.", He said before looking up at his watched probably thinking I'm wasting their time.

"Yuzu. Han--- **nono Kim Yuzu", I nearly spat out my first name before but quickly realised I'm a Kim now.

"Class?", She asked again.

"I don't know. Told you, I'm new." I said.

"Grade, I mean, dummy", she spat.

"3rd Year.", I said as she shifted herself a bit uncomfortable. Is she a junior? Tsk. Acting all mighty just because she's the vice president.

The girl noted it down before giving me some look and turn to walk away but that handsome face still stood in place and looked at me straight.

"What?", I asked confused. Without an alarm he suddenly pulled me to him holding my waist firmly pulling me off guard. My eyes stayed stuck on his cold ones as he pulled a side of my blazer off my shoulder shocking me in the most intrigued manner. His right hand roamed and touched me as the other held me in place. I was going to shout at this ert but stopped when he pulled out my cellphone as place it infront of my eyes.

"We don't allow this", was all he said before yanking me off him and threw the phone in air, the other guy catching in one hand. And they walk away like it was nothing out of the ordinary, like it happens usually, like its normal. The students gave me some weird gazes which made me really uncomfortable.

Damn, its my first day and its already so bad.

And that's how my first day in school started. That guy already ticked me off. He doesn't really have to do that to pull out a phone. Tsk. Must be those Sadistic type. I made a frend in class named, Yujin and she's pretty bubbly and fun to be with. She told me about many things in the school and I got the chance to ask her about the council which she took it very seriously in my interest more than I already am. Back in my school, the council members were friendly and looked out for each other. But what i saw today was sooo different. They look too stiff and strict like some elite members of prosecutors. 

Classes were going on, and since its my first day here I recieved permission to take a look around the school campus. I walked in what seemed to be the school garden. The scenery was heart fluttering, many butterflies hovering above those many flowers. I heard some whisperings around the corner behind a wall. I walked in and look over to see a girl, she was not in uniform and looked like a young teacher. She was talking with some guy who was back facing me. He was in a school uniform. Why am I here trying to overhear some other people's convo? I shook my head disapproving my actions and turned to walk away when I heard the guy yelling making me wide eyed.

"Keep it down, Myungsoo!", the girl hissed. Myungsoo? I turn back quickly to get a big shock.

"I don't want this, I said!", He yelled before getting pushed on the wall by the girl as she get a hold of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. She made some bold move touching his ears but he didn't push her away.

I frozed on spot. Its the school president...with a teacher? I tried to make a swift move to turn and walk away quickly before they see me but luck wasn't on my side as i stepped on what seemed to be a plastic crumps, making some creaked loud sound leaving me wide eyed as I look back up to meet his eyes staring right at me. Uh-oh. 

*-*-*

Nothing of a good scene happened as I attended the classes like I always do after gathering informations from the office. I walked back home after school, taking in the sources Yujin told me about their school-- how strict it is, how it felt like a prison more than a school. I also learned that the guy earlier was indeed the president of the student council and is from the 3rd year by the name Kim Myungsoo. He came out to be the grandson of the school chairman. The image of the scene at the school garden still bug me off somehow. I quickly ran off as soon as he noticed me. Fortunately, the teacher didn't see me but did know that someone oversaw them kissing.

"Mom, I'm back", I said as I stepped in the house.

"Oh glad that you're back first. We can welcome your brother together now", she said with a smile. Oh, that's right. I forgot my step dad has a son, younger than me, they say...haven't met him before and we're welcoming him in today. He stayed at his grandfather's place a few months ago and is coming back today.

I smiled back at her and walk up my room to have a bath. I strolled down and walked in the kitchen to munch on some chips. The door bell rang and my mom nodded at me to come over with her.

My mom opened the door as I walked up to her at the back. I wasn't really that excited to meet a new brother but I had to maintain my hostility and welcome him genuinely.

My whole world frozed when I saw the council president standing before the door with a poker face  bowing down at my mom. His eyes landed on me as he flinched a bit seeing me here too.

"Y-You...", my voice trailed off to see him looking straight at me first but look away the next second.

I heard mom trying to convince him to feel free around us as she pulled him in for a hug but he slowly pushed her off.

"This is your sister, Yuzu. Hope you two will get along well", she smiled at him hoping to see a positive reaction. But he didn't say anything and walk inside to his room ignoring her which made me a little angry.

I gulped. Out of all people, why him?

Mom sighed and smiled softly at me before walking into the kitchen saying she'll make his favourite dish today that my step-dad told her about. She looked sad...which was something I never want to see.

I walked up the stairs furious. He can act all cold but not to my mom. Not like that.

I turned the door knob and fortunately it was open. I walked in and found him ing his clothes but stopped as I walked in unannouced. He stared at me with those cold eyes of his.

"Our first meeting was quite disturbing but lets put it at the back and start again. I'm Yuzu, you're dad's new woman's daughter", I said unwavered handing out a hand as he shove past me to take out a shirt from the wardrobe at my back. He's the stuck up type. Tsk. As I turned to say something, he went inside the bathroom and closed the door. Sigh** It will be hard to get along.

I don't really like it when something bothers me and I tend to confront it straightfirward so I'm not gonna let this easily go by. I sat on the bed and waited for him to come out just so we can sort this out.

I looked around his room, its really neat. There's nothing that particularly caught my eye. It was about 20mins when the bathroom door opened and revealed him with only a towel around his waist. Sorry, but I'm not the type to get hyped from seeing that, even more now that I know he's my brother.

He look at me once he stepped out but look away and put on his shirt before drying his hair with the other towel on his shoulders.

I stood up and stared at him until he gave a dry look.

"I'm sorry for eavedropping earlier. I didn't mean to but is that an Okay thing to do in school? You're the Council Prez, aren't you? And morever, I learnt that she is a teacher--"

"Shut up", he said biting his lips refusing to have a face to face talk with me.

"Anyway, what's your name? I don't hope to remain awkward with you now that you're basically my younger brother"

He snapped and smirked at me when I said that. He walked closer to me and stood too close for my own discomfort.

"Don't play the elder sissy just because you're older by some fake age", he said glaring at me before walking away to take out his sweatpants. I was confused. Fake age? My age isn't fake!

"What do you mean by that?"

He didn't answer and ignored me again which bugged me off big time.

"Yah! I'm trying to get along here. Your father won't like how you're acting you know. Moreover, if you're gonna act like this I'm telling out the kiss I saw in the garden today"

He stopped his movements for a moment and the next thing I know he pushed me down somewhere as I yelp closing my eyes tight. I found myself under him on the bed as I open my eyes and I internally freaked at how close he was, looking directly into my eyes so coldly that I felt freezed. My eyes went wider as he closed the gap between us before kissing(?) me. What the hell is he doing?! I tried to push him off but he's built is so strong and the more I tried to fight off, the more the kiss got rougher as well as the tighter his grasp got on my hands pressing them down on the bed so that I won't be able to do anything. The hell is wrong with him?! 

Its been 3 mins before he back away slowly still pressing me down, gazing at my eyes way too intently.

"Satisfied now?", he asked confusing me.

D-Did he think that I'm some who wanted his attention?

"Kiss mean nothing to me. I do that almost all girls who throw themselves on me" he said glaring at me.

I didn't realise the tears welding up until it ran down on my ears. His grip loosened and he seemed to be surprised to see the tears as well. The next thing I know, my hands slipped out from his and landed hard on his face. His eyes wide before he glared back at me.

"You're just like that man. I hate the kinds of you!"

Did he think he'll sway me just like that? Saddistic jerk! I quickly push him off me before running out of the room.

*-*-*-*

I cried the whole night yesterday and I missed the second day at school since I can't just go with some toad looking eyes. I just told mom that I'm not feeling well and I haven't even went out from my room yet. Mom brought in some broth which I gulped down satisfied. sniff**

That was my first kiss and the jerk took it away just like that...urghh...Its bugging me sooo much! He's my brother now. Why did he do that?! I'm not some girls he can kiss anytime, am I? I'm his ing sister now. Is he dumb? Why is he making this more complicated.

The next day at school, in the gym class, the girls played volleyball while the guys played basketball. I found out that he is also the captain of basketball team. Tsk. Too much work for a high school boy. I was going to give service to the girls when a sudden loud noises of the students shouting and running towards the boys was heard. I looked to see that someone was hurt. The coach dismissed the boys' game and I saw Him(?) carried in by two boys on his side. My eyes widened. He got hurt? I quickly backed out from the game and walked in the infirmary. I saw the boys walking out of the room looking worried. I gulped and walked in to see the teacher I saw with him at the garden that day, wounding his foot. So, she's the school's nurse? They seemed to be having a conversation and I didn't want to ruin it but stopped when I heard his voice,

"So, I won't be able to participate this time?"

"You need to back out, if you want it to heel"

"But its my last tournament!"

"It might be permanent if you play now. Your life, your choice", the nurse said plainly.

I can't help but get worried. They must be talking about the upcoming prelimanaries for basketball. He's the captain and...

"Yuzu? What are you doing here? Are you sick?", one of my classmate entered and asked freaking me out. I quickly walk back out from the room without looking back, telling him I'm fine.

***

And just like that, 5 days passed with me ignoring him as long as I can. I told mom that he's hurt right when I came back home that day, so she must have aided it once in a while. Mum takes it really seriously when one she loves is hurt and I'm sure he's getting the royal treatment from her.

At first I can see that he ignored me too but some few days later I found him getting troubled by the silent awkwardness when mum wasn't around. I just don't get him. He took hold of my wrists by the kitchen as I was taking a glass of water and suddenly asked,

"Who was that man you said the last time?"

I quickly yanked off my hand alarmed by his touch. I don't understand what he's taking about and tried to walk past him when he held me back again.

"What do you want now?!", I yelled yanking it off again. This guy !

"That guy whom you said I was like...", he trailed off looking away. Is he playing guilty now? Tsk

"That's none of your business", I said.

"Thanks for informing your mom about my ankle. She's took care for it and its getting better", he said making me softened a bit but that doesn't mean I'm leaving my guards down.

"Thank her"

"I already did"

"Good for you then", I said trying to end the conversation but he held me back again.

"You're worried about me, aren't you?", he said making me frown.

"Why would I?", I turn back and questioned.

"Because I might walk out from the play. I saw you the other day in the infirmary"

So he knows that I overheard it.

"Did you come to check up on me that day?", he asked looking hopeful. This guy confuses me a lot.

"No. I had a headache. I ran out knowing you caught me overhearing it", I said half lying.

"Liar", he said simply bugging me off.

"What makes you say that?!" 

"I asked that Yujin friend of yours and she said you went to check up on me. When did you tell her out about our relationship?", he asked smirking as I cursed Yujin on the inside.

"I came to check up because you're basically my younger brother. I had to put up the sister act. And about telling her out, its nothing special to hide about anyway and don't think I told it just to get attention. That girl knows a little too much about everthing and started questioning so I had to tell her out", I said slipping out from his hand, slowly this time before trying to walk out of the kitchen but he brought his arm out and blocked my way.

"What now? The last time I checked, you were the one who ignored me", I closed my eyes bracing myself from yelling at his face.

"You haven't answered me yet. Who was that guy you told me when I kissed you that day?"

"Oh, please don't remind me. That was so disgusting of you!", I glared at him.

"Aren't you gonna answer?" He asked still pressing on it as I sighed.

"My dad...", I breathe out. 

"You remind me of his disgusting nature so much", I added as he flinched.

"You must be happy to have a great dad who cares for you and you only. I heard so many things about him from mum"

"H-He's not my real dad", he said gritting his teeth with sad eyes shocking me. What?

"My dad was never married and I think your mum knows it too. I was just some abandoned kid who got lucky enough to be brought into this house", he said plainly before removing his hand from the door and pat my head before walking away towards his room.

"Ah, and by the way, I'm actually a year older than you", was all he said before walking inside his room

___________________________________________________

To be continued....

This fic will be continued in the upcoming chapters but not the next.