Mr. CEO has kids!

MYUNGSOO ONE SHOT IMAGINES [REQUEST OPEN]

The hallway was quiet. Every person seems to be busy doing their own works in their own assigned places. Yoori's heels seemed to be the only thing making loud sounds as it clang roughly on the floor.

"Gosh! I seriously messed up!", she thought as she rushed through the hallway towards her destination.

As soon as she open the door to the office, she quickly bowed down and pleaded,

"SORRY Mr. Han. I didn't mean to be late today too!"

She bit her lips waiting for him to scold her like he did yesterday until no sound was heard in the room."?"

She slowly look up only to get  startled when she saw Mr.Han looking calmly at her alongside a young man who seemed to be in his mid 20s.

She timidly straight up waiting for Mr.Han to scold her or anything along the line, but he did nothing and just stared at her which made her uncomfortable.

"...Mr. Han?"

" Ms. Yoori." he started finally with a very calm voice which was more scarier to the girl cause it wasn't normal for him to speak that way.

"Y-Yes.."

"Remind me what you told me yesterday" he said

"um..that i won't be late again?"she replied looking down guilty.

"Remind me what i told you yesterday"he added making the girl confused.

"uh..? that you won't forgive me if i repe--"

"You Are a Secretary Ms.Yoori. Not a common employee"

"S-Sorry..."

"Sir, she's the new secretary i talked about. Do as you please, i'll take my leave now" Mr.Han said to the youngman beside him and bowed a little as he walked away leaving the room.

Aye? Do as you what??

Her eyes followed Mr.Han as he closed the door leaving her confused. Her eyes moved back to the man infront her only to have their first eye contact.

"....."

~Two minutes of silence with no one starting a topic~

Why does he keep looking at me like that? Who's he--AAh! crap! Don't tell me he's the CEO!!?

FLASHBACK~[Yesterday at work]

"Tommorrow the young master is coming back. You can't  mess up like what you did today" Mr. Han scolded Yoori.

"Sorry...ah..but young master?"

" The CEO, you idiot!"

"Ah~ Is he busy? Why did he take leave?"

"You really never pay attention to what i say Yoori! What did i tell you last night at dinner?"

The girl sulked as her uncle scold her at her uninterest in many things. Mr.Han is her uncle...not by blood but somewhat a close one.

"Try to be interested in important things Yoori. Don't let me down tomorrow. Young Master has some health issue so he took a break from work two months ago and tomorrow he's coming back"

"Ah..you told me that yesterday"

"Remember now!? And at work you should know your distance from me and call me Manager Han, alright?"

"Alright~"

"Formality!"

"I understand"

"Good"

END OF FLASHBACK~

The youngman kept on looking at her with a blank face which made Yoori more than uncomfortable

"I'm sorry, Sir. Pardon me, its my second day and---"

"Demotion" she heard him say simply.

What!? D-Did he just say d-demotion?

"Pardon?"

"Secretary...right? You're demoted to assistant secretary"

"W-What!? But w-why!?"

"I don't need a regularly unpunctual brat as my secretary"

"W-wha..t.."

"You heard me. Call Mr. Han back after you walk out"

What...b-but..

"Aren't you supposed to ask the reason behind why I'm late!?" She said a little louder,a little bit informal making the man startle at her unpredicted snapback.

"...."

He seem to think for a while as he calmly look at her..before he said.

"Do tell me the reason"

His eyes were really intimidating as he looked staright in hers but that wouldn't hold her back.

"I met up some kids in street who needed help. I came out from home early today but had to bring one of them to the hospital. He fainted and the little girl who was with the kid was helpless. So---"

"Reason for yesterday."He said interrupting her words making her confused to what he was implying to.

"?" 

"And what's your reason for yesterday?"he elaborated.

"Ah..o.. well yesterday i was indeed late as i woke up--"

"Demotion"

"W-what? Why?"

The youngman got annoyed with this brainbird. How can she ask such questions to a higher up? he bit his lips and managed to breathe out

"It was your first day yesterday and yet you didn't managed to be on time which defines what kind of person you are."

"...."

"...." The girl kept quiet and looked down slowly.

That was harsh...harsh of him. She kept quiet making sure of her emotions not to consume her. 

How can he judge people just from the first impression?? 

"Don't forget to call in Mr.Han when you go out"He said before walking to take a seat on his chair.

*-*-*

"You must be happy now..I got punished" she said sighing.

"Well, isn't that good? You should learn from your mistakes,Yoori-ah" Mr.Han advised.

"Well thanks a lot. All my hard works and efforts are gone. I want to curse him but i forgot his name that you said yesterday"she said sulking making the older laugh a bit.

Its true, Yoori did her best and competed with many other possible male candidates to be in the secretary position. And now after all those years of hardworking...it seemed all useless. Someone might have even committed suicide because of this but this is the strong Yoori, she'll never let herself down.

"Like what the hell is an 'assistant secretary'!?? I'm jobless now"

Mr.Han chuckled and rubbed her hair. It was already evening and the two uncle-niece walked around the garden.

"AHH!! I forgot something! I have to run now, uncle. Catch up with you later" she said quickly passing her coke to Mr.Han. The old man just shook his head and smiled looking at his niece who rushed off somewhere waving a 'bye' at him, seeming to stumble on a pebble on her way.

His phone pooped up a messege that read-

"Mr.Han Get the car ready" He smiled and walk back to the parking lot.

*-*-*

"Is he fine now??" Yoori asked worriedly.

"Yeah. He's still in room 204D. We can't contact their parents yet and the boy refuse to say a thing,not even their names. "

"W-Where's the little girl who was with him? Is she okay too??"

"Yeah, she's sleepin- must be awake by now." the doctor said  telling her to follow him.

The doctor walked in the big room and slide off the cutain to reveal the boy and the little girl looking up at them.

"You're always worried for nothing Yoori, see they're fine." he said 

She let out a breathe." Thanks Jongin. I just had to rushed to you in the morning, when you're busy enough"

"Its okay. This is my job too"

Yoori smiled thankfully and look over at the two kids.

"Hey~ you feeling okay now?"she asked keeping her palm on his forehead. The boy didn't say anything and flinched a little to her touch but eventually relaxed and looked over the other kid who was clueless.

"The boy is 8 and the kiddo is 4"

"Aren't you guys hungry?"she asked nodding
"They had some cereals an hour ago." Jongin added to which she nodded again.

Yoori looked at the little girl and noticed that she cried earlier. She was weeping when she found them by the road too.

"Hey, little girl. What's your name?"

"...." the kid looked over the older one before saying," Yuri" softly. Yoori widened her eyes and smiled at the girl.

"Really?? Then we have the same name! This unnie here is Yoori too" she pointed to herself and smiled widely. Jongin chuckled before walking away.

" What about you?" she turned to the boy who sulked and still refused to say a word. She gulped a bit at his intimidating reaction.

Hard to find such kids nowadays...

"Are you guys brother and sister?" she asked and Yuri nodded.

"What's your brother's name?"she asked again. Yuri looked at her brother again who was seeming to tell her not to tell out.

"Aish! I'm not a stranger now anymore, am I? I saved you guys in the morning remember?" Yuri laughed a bit at her childishness before saying

"Oppa's name is Moonsoo"

Yoori smiled at her "Good girl! Tell your oppa to stop sulking and tell him i saved him and i'm not just a stranger"she said playfully.

"Moonsoo-shi, i need your help to bring you guys back at home so please stop sulking and help me uh?uh??" Yoori cutely said and tickled him making him give up his sulky mode to laugh out. Little Yuri laughed along happily.

"Are you guys hungry??"

Both of them shook their heads cutely.

"Aigoo~ Your parents must be handsome and beautiful. Both of you are so young but already cute eye candies~"

"What's eye candy??"Little Yuri asked.

"It means you're cute and pretty" she joked pinching her softly.

"Moonsoo yah, you know how to contact anyone back at home?"she asked and he nodded before taking her phone and punching in some numbers.

"Aye~ you're so smart! Who's number is it?"

"Appa.." he timidly answered. Yoori smiled reassuringly before turning to press the call button.

"Hello. Is this Father of Moonsoo and Yuri??" the man from the other side seemed to answer in a restless voice...must have been worried.

"Yeah.. Please come at Han Hospital, Pedisection, ROOM204D."

"Ok.Thank You"

"YEAH!! Your dad will come fetch you up anytime soon! Unnie is so good, aren't I??" She said rufling thier heads softly.

"I'll go and fetch somethng while we wait, okay? Will be right back.:)"

*-*-*

"Appa!!" The two kids called out happily as they saw their dad rushing over them.

"Gosh!! Are you guys arlight!? What happened? God! I was so worried to hell" The two giggled innocently staring at their overly-worried father.

"Don't laugh! God knows how freaked out i was when you guys weren't home" he pouted scolding his two kids who was still laughing at him.

Yoori walked in holding a form to see the united family and smiled. The dad was backfacing her but she could easily make out that he was a young dad.

"Unnie!!" Yuri saw her and ran over her, her dad's eyes following her only to get startled to see his 'demoted-assistant -secretary' holding up his daughter in her arms.

 Yoori look up only to pause on her feet looking right back at him with the same eyes he was giving her.

"....."

"....."

The atmosphere was cold and quiet for a minute.

Ah.. She snapped back in reality and walked forward putting down little Yuri.

"Appa! She's the unnie who saved oppa and me too!" Yuri chirpped cutely.

He unintentionally avoided looking at Yoori and looked at his son who was nodding, agreeing with his little sister.

He finally looked straight at her holding his coolness.

"Nice seeing you here" he said randomly not knowing what to say.

"....."

"You're welcome" she replied before handing over the form.

He didn't expect that kind of reply but shook it off his thought before taking the form and looking at it.

"Please fill it up and submit it at the counter just outside" she said before walking away.

It was really wierd...really very wierd. He never expected what she said this morning to be true..moreover she was saving his kids.. "Damn embarrassing..."he muttered.

*-*-*

It's weird. That can't be . How old is he!? Isn't he too young to have an 8yr old  son?? 

Never even crossed her mind that he'd be married...its impossible! It doesn't sound right..

She quickly punched some keys on her cellphone ~ring ring~

"Uncle, The CEO.. How old is he?"

"24 this year, why?"

"Ah..I see.Thanks"

"Oh..you're finally inter--" 

~Toot toot toot~

She cut off the call and blew up her bangs before walking to the counter and asking for the form he filled.

The lady at the counter handed the said form. She looked down on it carefully and was startled to see the filled spaces.

[Father Name: KIM MYUNGSOO]