The Delinquent embraced with hatred.

MYUNGSOO ONE SHOT IMAGINES [REQUEST OPEN]

Jung Yoori, the typical president in class who always have that quiet and introverted aura, bored as ever looked out the window staring as the branches of tress swayed as the wind blows. 

She stood up to walk over in the washroom not disturbing anyone.

A commotion was heard at the corner as she passed the corridor. Students were making a mob, looking over at a poor boy, very familiar one, beaten into pulp by the oh-so-famous gang of the school. Yoori, not a bit interested, turn to walk inside the washroom.

She was so shocked as the boy from a minute ago was thrown at her feet as soon as she stepped out from the toilet. Everyone's eyes were on her, she look up to meet the eyes of a cold guy, L his popular name was.

He quickly rush over to kick him again but the boy scared as hell his behind her legs saying 'prez, help me' over and over again.

L signalled her to move away but the boy kept on holding onto her legs begging her to not go.

She never wanted to get involved with this gang stuff. Till now, even if she has the right to stop this things, she never did. Yes, she was the class president but not the whole school's. 

But the boy down on the floor is her classmate, she was irritated seeing him preyed on by some stupid so called gang-of-the school.

"These kind of things are not allowed in school. I'm pretty sure you know that" she spoke up not a bit scared of the predator.

Students whispered in the background, talking about how brave she was right now.

"Aww~ I like this girl already. Putting up a heroine front" commented Woohyun, one of the delinquents, known as a certified player.

"Move" L said not really caring about the atmosphere.

"What if I don't?", she answered unfazed.

"Being brave, are you?" L said smirking.

Sungyeol, one of the gang, quickly walk over,

"Yah..Are you trying to get hurt?"

"What? Is he going to beat me up if I refuse to move?"

L's fist turned red as he glared at her.

Her classmates were kinda surprised that she really was speaking up against the feared 7 of the school. It was better off to avoid them, the one who get involved gets hurt. There's no surety that they'll let her off just because she's a girl. There's a rumour that L despises women. 

"Yah-yah, say no-more girl. You really are gonna get it"

"Get what? You guys should stop first before I file a complaint against the direc--" she was cut off just when, as quick as lightening, L grabbed her and dragged her away.

The wishpers started becoming louder. INFINITE, the whole gang was kinda worried for Yoori. L and girls should never be in one line. Its like two threads which should never get tangled up.

*-*

"Arrgh!",Yoori cried out as she was thrown on the cold floor. It was at the basement. She glared back at L whose eyes didn't seem to change from his typical cold ones.

"Are you crazy!? What the hell did I do wrong?" She shouted trying to stand up.

"Shut up"

She stood up and walked to the door to leave the place when he pulled her back.

"Don't think you're going to leave so easily"

"Why don't you guys know that what you're doing is a wrong thing?!  Is it fun to bully your schoolmates,  is it fun to be the top delinquent  of the school? Arent you ashamed?! "

" Shut up"

"I hate people like you"

"I hate people with the likes of you  too"

"I don't care! I'll report this kind of attitude of yours", she said trying to walk off again.

"Report this to the director".

She stopped when he said that. She look back and glared at him. 

"You think i can't do that? "she said. 

"Do it.  Tell her what exactly you saw today" he said looking straight in her eyes seeming to carry an emotion which wasn't just anger but something deep. She saw that unfamiliar eyes but shrug it off and scoffed before walking out of the room heading for the director's office leaving a Myungsoo who tightened his fist,  bracing himself from whatever emotions seeping up through him. 

*-*-*-*

The next day, 

Yoori was surprised when she was told that Ms. Jumin wanted her in her office. She didnt know what business  she had with her. She did report about L yesterday. 

Standing infront of the door with 'Director'  written on the tag, she twisted the door knob slowly and walked in and turn and said,

"Maam,  i heard you ask-"

*SLAP!! **

She paused shocked to see that Ms.Jumin just slapped someone and that is L? 

What the? 

The director looked startled to see her walk in just to see the scene. She coughed a bit clearing . 

"We'll talk about this later. Go back" she said to the unmoved L. He bit his lip and glanced back slightly to the the girl who just walked in.

"Annoying enough..."he mumbled before turning his heels and walk out brushing his shoulders on hers.

"I heard you called me,  maam"

"Please knock the door before you come in next time"

"Sorry... "

" Take this and also give it to the student who was hurt because of him" she said as she pass an envelope signaling the 'him'  as L. 

"Whats this? " she asked confused. 

" Compensation for what he did i guess"she said turning back to her work. Yoori was confused but seeing the elder already absorbed in her work,  she bowed a 'Thank You'  and walked out. 

She opened the envelope to see a big sun of money inside. 

What the?  That guy.. How can he?!  Urghh Jerk! He deserved that slap and even more. 

She look up to see L standing and watching her. She glared at him and walk up before stretching  her hand out to give the envelope back. He didnt take it so she just shoved it taking his wrist. 

"Stop joking around with money. It may be useless to you,  but it isn't a toy for you to play around with"she said before heading back to class. 

"..."

*-*-*-*

 

Its a normal morning in the class where class haven't started yet and everyone is busy minding their business, some talking so loudly exclaiming their freedom.

The alarm inside the classes in the whole school buzzed, signaling an information to be given to the students.

"HELLO GOOD MORNING STUDENTS, MRS. KIM JUMIN SPEAKING, ALL THE STUDENTS ARE REQUESTED TO COME OVER AT THE ASSEMBLY GROUND IN 5mins. Thank You"

Students growled at the announcement and started heading for the session. 

The atmosphere at the ground was awfully cold and silent. No one dared to say anything as the Headmistress glared from the centre.

"KIM SUNGGYU, JANG DONGWOO, NAM WOOHYUN, LEE HOWON,  LEE SUNGYEOL, LEE SUNGJONG"

She suddenly called out the names startling all the students.

"The names which was just called out...come up here"

The said 6 students step up.

"These students are Expelled from the School"

*-*-*-*

"Why are you doing this?!!   ",  Yoori heard someone in the director's room yelling as she near pass by. She stop a bit hearing the director's voice. 

" Quiet. Don't make me angry more than you already did"

"Are you sure that I'm your son?!", she heard a familiar voice yelling as she widened her eyes shocked to the unsure news. 

"Keep your voice down,  i said"

" Do i have to go through all those years just for this!? You don't even care about me and do only what you want! Never did you ask about how i feel and force me for what you want! No matter how much i try hard,  the conslusion is just the same!! "

"... "

"Its for your own good"

" Is money a playcard for you? Is it fun to handle all kinds of things with money? *Why do live like that and even try to make me bear it for you?! "

"..." 

" I'm tired of living like a caged pigeon and thats why i started these. I'm not young anymore to be tortured by you. I hate being the emotional freak i was and i hate you who contolled me the whole 17years of my life. You don't even know how much i had endured all these years with all those scars and how those guys help me through it. "

" Those troublemakers? With you..? Nah..never letting it happen again."

"We do things for a reason. We dont beat up people randomly for fun,  and we hate doing so eithe-"

"I dont wanna hear your stories. Go back to cla-"

"You still don't know why DAD left you, do you?!"he shouted earning a minute of silence. 

"... " 

*SLAPP! !* Yoori widened her eyes when she heard a very loud  and sharp slap for the second  time in her office. 

... L....

"Know what you're speaking,  Kim Myungsoo. You crossed the line. "she hear her say. 

" Tsk. So now, I can't even mention him anymore.... You make me hate and seethe women"she heard him say before hearing rushed footsteps heading for the door so she quickly hid herself beside the wall. Guilt rushed up Yoori's spines,  placing each and every bits of rumours about the director together...L had it hard, that she confirmed. 

​​​​

*-*-*-*

Yoori walked slowly trying to make no sound as her shoes rubbed the grasses as she walk holding two iced-lemon juice,  looking at Myungsoo who was closing his eyes leaning on the treebark. 

She has been searching for this guy for the past 15 minute after she went to buy the juices. 

Is he really asleep? 

She bit her lips and walk to sit beside him slowly. Turning to his side,  she could see the redish,  swollen face of his waiting for a soft and warm hand to touch it lovingly. Now that she sat close to him,  she could make out the visible tear stains on his face.

It must hurt a lot. 

She slowly held up the juice box and lean it on his cheek hoping it will reduce the swelling which made him wince a bit. She observed his looks taking her time acknowledging his sharp features when suddenly a drop of tear rolled down from his left eye. It was the first time for her to see a guy sheding tears and it broke her heart to see the everyday trouble maker in such a condition. 

"Are you trying to make fun of me now? "he suddenly said startling her.  

" Do i look like i'm having fun? " She said still holding it against his face shrugging off his intimidating eyes. 

" You know everything now, why don't you go tell the others"he said retreating back to closing his eyes, accepting the cold touch on his face. 

"Do you think i would do that? "she  added back. 

" So troublesome" he replied back.

"... "

" Dont worry i wont ask anything neither would i go around spreading things i dont know" she said waiting for him to reply but he didnt say anything. 

"Does it hurt? "

"Go away,  you're annoying" he said as he heard her questioning such an jdiotic question. 

"..." 

"Your heart i mean... You didnt seem like you'd care, but you look so fragile now"she reaching out for his hand.  He flinched when she hold to bring it up to hold the juice box and keep it against his face. 

"I'm going" she said as he removed her hand from his before standing up to leave. 

"... "she waited for him to say something but he didnt so she turned her heels to walk off the garden. 

"Annoying... "she heard him say as she took a step.