The first time we met

MYUNGSOO ONE SHOT IMAGINES [REQUEST OPEN]

lt was a day at the airport when Kim Myungsoo returned from Canada back to South Korea. 

The 20 Year old lad moved his head from side to side searching for his Uncle, who had to pick him up at the exit. 

He look down at his watch to see that it was 5mins over the planned time to meet.

His eyes roamed around the busy first view of the City of Seoul. He's going to live here from now on. 19Years his life, having been spent abroad under the care of parents who are  Professors in a famous University, his life is similar to those students staying outside of their country. It was pretty normal for a kid being born in foreign air. It was simple and boring? 

Being born as a genius, he's already certified in many high class fields. Every area he enters, he excels it. It was an everyday thing for him to hear compliments from others starting from praise for his good looks to praise for his brains. He's even numb to compliments now even if he liked it before. 

For the first time in his life, he requested his interest to explore his motherland to his parents. Of course, the proud parents gladly let him free now that he should start his own. But due to their worries of their pampered son, they requested for his uncle to take care of him.

And now, here he is biting his lips a little bit irritated, tapping his foot on the floor. It was his motherland but a foreign air to breath in. It was a little uncomfortable with the stares he's getting from the people around him.

He didn't wear anything to get attention, just a black jeans, black sneakers with a black denim with black shirt underneath, along with a black headphone around his neck. Isn't black supposed to be dimmed? Why does he find himself standing out? He breath out uncomfortable when some girls started clicking pictures of him mutturing 'he's so hot' 'so cute' 'he's not a celebrety, is he?' 'but why is he cooler than all the celebs out there?'

When the hell did clicking pictures of a stranger become normal? Isn't it a crime?

Just then, his phone lit up to show a new message.

'Son, a sudden important meeting came up. Didn't have anyone around in the house to send so i told our maid. She'll look for you. Don't worry. I'm sorry'

It said. He blew a raspberry in a little annoyance. Not to his uncle but the situation. It was quite unusual for him to face this kind of condition.

He turn right a bit, only to take a second glance back. There, he saw a girl's side view all in white. He gulped a bit and kept on staring at her. She was not looking his way so he felt the ease to stare as long as he wants. 

He couldn't see her face but just her side view could make him conclude her innocent looks. She seemed to wait for someone(?) she was holding a playcard but he couldn't see the name written on it. 

Will it be wierd for him to step 4 steps back to look at her face fully?

What the hell am i thinking?

He shook off his thought and turned away from the girl only to look back again but she wasn't there anymore. His heart seemed to panic a little bit thinking that might be the last time for him to see such innocence. 

His eyes roamed around searching voluntarily, and stopped when it landed on the familiar back view standing so near to him , about 1 metre away a little bit to the front. She was talking over the phone with someone.

'I can't find him. huh? oh ok then. Please take care' he heard her say, bowing a little bit over the phone.

Myungsoo kept his eyes fixed on the figure. His foot seemed a bit excited as it moved a little over the floor when the girl walked away  to another direction trying to follow her but braced himself. But still allowed himself to follow her after some few seconds.

He stopped when he saw her walked into the washroom. He stood unmoved doing some thinking and after a few minutes moved further away from the area, quickly took his camera from his bag and lifted it up and bring it close to his eyes. 

On the other side of the lens, many women walked in and out of the washroom. 

What the hell am i doing!?

Well at least he moved far away so people won't notice. Yes, he's not a ert.

He bit his lip and tried to bring down the cam but lifted it quickly the next second and -

**CLICKED**

He saw her, a stranger so beautiful, all in white like an angel, separated by a mere camera lens.

*Click Click Click**

Wait Wait...Did he just do what the girls exactly did to him a few minutes back?

*click*

Wtf is wrong with you Kim Myungsoo!?

It was wierd for a guy who always said 'I don't believe in love at first sight'. Is this really what people say ' Love at first sight?'

He let his oh-so-expensive dslr down and stared at the maiden with just  a few metres separating them.

He was shocked when she looked his way only to frown when she looked away the next second.

He was sure they met eyes for a second there but she looked away :(. He conclude that he wasn't that attractive as he thought all along.

And just like that he saw her walked away to fetch a cab, to enter the cab, close the door of the cab and -

Bye bye...

He frowned when he remembered what his uncle told him. Its already more than half an hour and still he's here, lost like a puppy, following who he shouldn't have followed.

"Myungsoo-ah!!" He heard someone call for him and imediately turned up to smile. Yeah! He's not lost anymore!

He saw his long-time-no-see uncle running over him, waving his hand.

"Sorry son. I came in the middle of the meeting. Seems like our maid can't seem to find you" he said out of breath.

"Its okay, nice to see you again after a long time"the lad said smiling being the polite guy he is.

"Yeah you too. I couldn't even pay a visit there. Lets go you must be tiref"

The older man lifted his luggages and signaled the young one to follow him.

Just like that, they came to reach the house of the elder.

"Feel free like your home. Jun is at school. His mom is at work. The maid must be out in the market, and i need to go back to office."

Myungsoo nodded understanding.

"Here, the foods are inside the freezer. Feel free to eat anything. The room next to the corner in the first floor is yours. You don't mind me not unpacking with you?"

"Nah its okay. You must hurry up or you'll be late, uncle"

"Okay then. See you later"

*-*-*

After washing up, he dressed up and left his luggages as it is. He liked his new room. Just his style, of course his 2nd family knows his taste.

He lifted his camera on the bed and aimed it through the window and looked over outside on the roads down. He flinched when he saw a figure so familiar that he quickly bring the lens down to see-

Eh? Was i imagining things??

She wasn't there anymore...This was really unusual for someone so uninterested in other humans beside his family. What kind of spell did that girl dusts on him?

He clicked his tongue thinking how impossible he can be at sometimes and walked out of his room, the camera still on his neck, to search something inside the kitchen for he's hungry.

He enters the kitchen and opened the freezer to see eatables already made for him to eat. 

Aunt made all these? She does know what i like.

He took a toast out and  hold it in between his lips, he lifted his cam up and-  *clicked!*  He smiled a little seeing the clicked photos of the korean foods he liked, still munching on the bread slowly. He swipe the image only to see the image he admired the first time he landed here.

The girl...

Will I ever get to see her again??

He swipped to see more  only to swipe back until the camera shows the other side of the lens. 

He held it, looking at the screen shown , chewing on the bread, closing the freezer only to get a shock of his life. 

*Click!**He snap involuntarily due to the shock.

That familiar girl was on the other side of the lens again, looking right back at him. A few seconds back, he saw her while swiping the photos he took, and now she's shown right on the screen as he placed the lens directly on her.

She was holding some groceries she did and he was blocking the way to put it in. She waited about a minute to see if he understood why she kept looking at him and since he kept staring back with a shocked(?) face, she took it as a cue that he thought of a ghost appearing out of nowhere.

Myungsoo was too shocked that he didn't even realised the bread fell from his mouth. The girl walked closer and he gulped a bit.

Is she a ghost or something? Why is she here?

'I'm not a ghost." She commented as if reading right through him and walked past him keeping the grocery bag on the counter.

He blushed when he realised how he just acted and cleared his throat a bit. He remembered his uncle saying something about 'maid out buying groceries'. Maid? Someone this young?

"You must be Kim Myungsoo-shi" she said while taking out the plates from the freezer.

He nodded flinching at the awkward formality.

"And you are?" He asked back.

"Just a worker here"she replied stocking in the foods she bought.

"Your name i mean"he replied.

"Hm? Oh.... Suyeon"

"First name?" He asked again.

Why is he asking that?

"Cheon"

He nodded 'Cheon Suyeon' and smiled a little. Who would have thought she did be someone whom he'll get to see everyday.

"Nice to meet you. Kim Myungsoo" he said lending out his hand for a handshake.

The girl stared at his hand for a moment before ignoring it and said

"Please eat. You must be hungry" shocking him with her formality again that too refusing to shake his hand.

He retracted his hand and looked at her back who was now pouring water on the glass befire turning to him making him a bit startled.

"May i enter your room and unpack your things?" She asked.

He thought for a bit. She's a girl and a girl unpacking a guy's ....wait wait.. Its not like anything unappropriate is there but still things a girl shouldn't tough are still there like--

"I'm just a maid here. Feel free to tell me anything to do" she said bowing a bit knowing he was uncomfortable about the unpacking thing.

She walked away leaving him shift his legs with disconfort because of the way-too-formal nature of the girl.

He sat down the chair and took the spoons and started eating. It was really good. She made it. He smiled.

'Life won't be boring anymore...:)'

 

 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

FIRST SHOT IS UP! DO LEAVE SOME COMMENT DOWN BELOW    ↓↓↓↓

Give feedbacks to my writing skills so i can improve. Please~^^ *namhearts<3