[X] - Yayo not Nanny

Nanny not Yayo
Please log in to read the full chapter

|I|'m knocked up by my own thought that I have already taken a nap on the floor, more specifically, on Mr. Oh's office floor. I sat up as abruptly as I could just to bump my head on something.

"Ow!"

"Argh! Dammit it, Han!" My eyes widen as I heard that voice. I my left and saw Mr. Oh sitting on the floor, massaging his forehead.

"! M-Mr. Oh! I'm sorry! Are you alright?"

That's when I noticed that I'm already on his office couch and he might or might not be the one who put me here. Either way, I'm starting to feel embarrassed and my heart flutters just a little bit (a lot more) because of the possibility.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I know you're loathing me right now but don't fire me yet! I'm sorry that I slept in your office! I'm really sorry!" Oh deity, I'm just embarrassing myself even more. *le cries internally*

He only huffed and rolled his eyes at me. Though surprised, I'm more thankful receiving that as a reply.

"Get out, you're bothering me, I'm busy." He stood up and go to his desk. I proceed to imitate him only aiming for the door.

"And oh, you're staying with me." I heard him said when I was about to open the door so I tilted my head to the side, looking at him, rather confused.

"S-Staying with you?"

"As long as I'm here, you'll be my servant." I don't know why my heart beats faster because of that.

"But I'm a cashier? A waiter once in a while? And this is not a house?" He haughtily smirked at me before unceremoniously standing up. My eyes widen, even my hold on the door knob tightened.

"But I'm the executive?" He slowly approaches me, his stern eyes focused on me, and he's imitating me as he asks me! I can't help but gulp inaudibly. Times like this, I feel apprehensive on what this guy is thinking.

"The one who decides for this shop frequently?" I don't know how or when Mr. Oh have managed to just be a few steps away from me nor why I feel giddy all of a sudden.

"And I don't give a if this is not a house?" Even his breathe screams "masculinity" as it ghosted from my ear down to my jaw. In a more rhetorical sense, it seems like Mr. Oh is caressing my face using the carbon dioxide he emits. Oh, deity.

Wait, is this one of his kinks?

OH, DEITY.

To change the sickening path taken by my thoughts, I focused on the fact that I'm trapped between Mr. Oh's arms.

Now, the little hope is gone and there's no way I could be able to deceive the Mr. Hyde in front of me and escape.

"So, you have no right to talk back, hmm?" Holy , I'm screwed. Like "Mr.Oh's-sniffing-my-neck-right-now" kind of screwed.

I'm serious.

"O-Okay, Mr. Oh! I-I deeply apologize for my incautious acts earlier!" I scrunched my eyes shut, calming myself, and my heart, and my feelings.

At to the ing last, he step away from me, but not after turning me around and opening the door for me. Atleast I could now breathe evenly.

"Get out of my office and pick up from Manager Kim the sales record. Make sure to comeback here fast, we're going somewhere." What stupefied me (and made me yelp) is the actuality that he slapped my before slightly pushing me out of his office.

I snapped my head towards him (I don't ing care if I broke my neck doing this at the moment), wide-eyed, and saw sneaky Mr. Oh smirking at me as he closes the door. If I'm not annoyed because of the fact that he has just ually harassed me, it'll be worth my reddish ears and blushing cheeks.

I faced forward, whilst resisting the urge to roll my eyes at the guy, and huffed silently while I walk my way to Manager Minseok's office.

He really is a bundle of tangled perfection.
 

👧👉👦
 

Mr. Oh took me out for lunch.
 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter