Of Angry Skies & Pirouttes

To Get Tiffany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon stared up at the sky and frowned. “Looks like it’s going to pour soon. Damn it, my shoes will get wet.” She muttered to herself, opening up her umbrella just in time to hear a startling crack from the heavens above.

“!” She dashed into a bus stop to avoid getting soaked. Great, now she’s trapped there. Out of the corner of her eyes, she could see that somebody else was in the bus stop.

“Pretty bad weather huh?” Taeyeon asks out loud after shaking the water off her umbrella. If she was going to be stuck here for some time, she might as well make good company to pass time.

“But the weather man said it was going to be a sunny afternoon.” The girl replied timidly, her voice awfully familiar.

Taeyeon snapped her head around to make sure. “Tiffany?”

The other girl turned around with a confused look on her face that instantly changed into a happy one.

“Ah, Taeyeon, it’s you!”

Rendered completely speechless in front of her crush, Taeyeon did an awkward wave and quickly shifted her attention to the downpour ahead, ignoring the even fiercer storm brewing in her stomach. It was ironic. She had always dreamed of being stuck on an island with Tiffany where the latter would finally fall in love with her and they would live happily ever after. But she knew better than to believe in in fairy tales.

Bus stop romance happens though, Taeyeon thought to herself gleefully.

“Why are you smiling?” Tiffany asked, eyes turning into moon crescents.

“I was just thinking about happy stuff.” Taeyeon grinned. “You forgot your umbrella?”

“I shouldn’t have trusted the weather man.” Tiffany asked, then pointing out that the rain was less heavy now and that Taeyeon should get going while she still can.

Realising her umbrella was too small for two people, Taeyeon quickly said, “Nah, the wind is too strong for this stupid old umbrella. I can wait a little whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter