The Rules

To Get Tiffany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Rule number one to win Tiffany's heart,” Jessica Jung stated, dragging a long ruler across the word that was scribbled in bold pink color on the chalkboard.

She stopped to fix her thick and black-framed spectacles before flashing her pearly white teeth.

“Smile. Smile like you mean it. Smile like there's no tomorrow. Smile till your face hurts so bad you can't chew your food for days.”

//

A girl with orange hair pulled back into a ponytail was listening to her mp3 while jogging in the park. She was wearing a comfortable blue sweater and a knee-length track pants.

“Tiffany, yo, Tiffany!” She heard her name being called so she turned around and saw a shorter girl with long wavy brown hair trying to catch up with her.

Tiffany slowed down and pulled out hear earphones, slowly turning around to look at the stranger with a confused look on her face.

“You called for me?” She asked.

The brown hair girl nodded breathelessly. “H-Hi... I’m... I'm Taeyeon. Kim... Taeyeon.” She added.

“Okay, hi Taeyeon, what’s up?” Tiffany raises an eyebrow. She didn't know this girl. Maybe she's someone from school?

No reply came from Taeyeon. Instead she continued gazing weirdly at Tiffany with a creepy smile on her face. Tiffany turned to look at her left and then to her right. Was anyone else seeing this right now or was she going crazy?

“Uhh, okay I think I better get going before it gets dark. See you!” Tiffany put her earphones back on and quickly fell back into her jogging pace, but not before pulling out a cross necklace from the inside of her shirt and muttering a short prayer.

“Hey, no, wait!" Tae Yeon yelled but it was too late because Tiffany couldn’t have heard her anyway.

//

“Rule number two.” Jessica Jung announced, writing on the chalkboard. 

“Be her friend. Be her shoulder to cry on, be her cook when she’s hungry, be absolutely invested in whatever she does.”

//

Tiffany was talking to her classmates in the cafeteria while enjoying her bean paste noodles when suddenly, someone tapped her on the shoulder. Surprised, she snapped her head around and almost fell off the bench when she saw who it was.

“Yo, you're Taeyeon right? The one I met at the p-park?”

“Hey, you remember my name! How awesome is that?” Taeyeon put one leg over the bench and then the other before sitting herself comfortably at the table with Tiffany and her obviously confused friends.

“Oh, you guys don’t mind right?” Tae Yeon asked, though it was a little to late. Tiffany’s friends slowly shook their heads but secretly throwing death glares at Tiffany. “Who's this weirdo?” They all seemed to look like they wonder.

Then came break time and Tiffany was reading a Roald Dahl’s novel in class when Taeyeon sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter