What Bunnies Do

To Get Tiffany
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No!”

Right outside a classroom, two shadows, one tall and one short, were having a little tug of war. The tall one was trying to escape the clutches of the shorter one.

“Please, Sooyoung, pretty please?”

“You’re out of your damn mind!” Sooyoung yelled angrily, prying off Taeyeon’s fingers one by one that were wrapped tightly around her wrist.

“Kim Taeyeon, let me go!” She shrieked, reaching for her friend’s armpit, knowing it was her weakness.

Taeyeon started giggling hysterically and loosening her grip and Sooyoung took this chance to escape. She her heel ready to make a run for it but she couldn’t.

She looked down and saw that Taeyeon had latched herself to her leg.

“Oh my god! Get the off of me right now!”

“Come on, just do me this favour and I’ll buy you chocolate fudges for a year!”

“N— Wait, chocolate fudges?” Sooyoung crossed her arms and considered for a moment. “I think…”

“Yes?”

“No.”

“Waeeeee?” Taeyeon started wailing at the top of her voice, catching the attention of a few students walking around nearby.

“What’s going on?” said a voice full of aegyo. Sunny appeared from the shadows, munching on a wafer.

“Sunnybunny!” Sooyoung cried out in sheer relief, kicking Taeyeon in the face and reaching out for her girlfriend.

Sunny looked at Taeyeon who was holding her face in pain, then at Sooyoung who looked visibly upset. “What did she do?”

“Why don’t you ask her?” Sooyoung scowled.

Taeyeon had since stopped crying and curled herself up in a foetal position on the floor, a blank look on her face.

Sunny lowered herself and reached out to gently touch Taeyeon’s face. “Taengoo, are you okay?” She asked, concern.

“Hello? Did you forget who your girlfriend is?” Sooyoung asked in disbelief, but Sunny ignored her and continued to focus on Taeyeon instead.

“What is it, Taeng? What are you trying to make Sooyoung do?”

Taeyeon stared blankly ahead, a thumb. “Ce… li… ba… cy.” She uttered slowly.

Sunny snapped her head up at Sooyoung. “Celibacy?!” She said, horrified.

Sooyoung shrugged and mouthed I told you so.

“Why though?”

“She wants to get into the celibacy club for you-know-who and she’s making me join it too so she won’t look desperate being alone.”

“But look at her!” Sunny pointed at their friend who now had drool leaking out the corner of . “She’s been like this since Tiffany deleted her from her Facebook.”

“We need to help her.”

“What?! You know I can’t abstain from you know what.” Sooyoung tugs at her hair, frustrated. “I’ll implode!”

“Two weeks!” Taeyeon snapped out of her catatonic state, surprising her two friends. “All I need is two weeks and then you’re free to quit the club.”

“Two weeks?” Sooyoung said with gritted teeth. “Yah, do you have a death wish?”

“Honey, just do it.” Sunny took Sooyoung’s hand and gently patted it. “You can survive two weeks without it.” She put on her best supportive face.

“Sunny!” Sooyoung was yelling now. “Can you though?” Her eyes were wet now.

“W-we have to try, my dear.” Sunny’s eyes were welling up too as she locked Sooyoung in an embrace.

“Uhh.” Taeyeon frowned. “What are you guys talking about?”

“Oh, wait, I forgot you’re dumb.” Sooyoung sighed at her friend’s innocence. “Taeyeon, do you know why I call Sunny my bunny?”

“Because it’s a disgustingly cute nickname?”

Sooyoung shook her head. “Bunnies basically do three things. Eat, poop, and .”

Taeyeon made a face. “Ew.”

“The last time she tried to quit , she had to be hospitalised for a week.” Sooyoung explained.

“It’s true.” Sunny nodded.

“, it’s about to start!” Taeyeon pointed at a group of girls who were making their way into a vacant classroom. She recognised them as members of the celibacy club from the name list she had stolen from the staff office.

“Do we really have to do this?” Sooyoung shivered, biting her fingernails as more and more girls filed into the classroom. “Please don’t make me.”

“. She’s coming.” Sunny pointed at Tiffany who was making her way towards the classroom. She was too busy chatting away with another girl to notice the stalking trio.

“Taeyeon, hide!” Sunny quickly pushed Taeyeon behind Sooyoung, disappearing out of view.

Tiffany spotted Sooyoung and Sunny at the last minute and gave them a friendly smile before walking into the classroom.

Once Tiffany was gone, Taeyeon’s legs gave way and she collapsed onto the floor like an animal pierced by a bullet in some vital spot.

Sooyoung and Sunny screamed in shock and quickly helped their friend get up to her feet. “Dude, are you okay?”

“I’m fine.”

“Uhm, Taeng?”

“What?”

“Your nose is bleeding.”

//

“Tiffany’s too hot for me to handle.” Taeyeon said, doing stretches over a bench during P.E.

“I don’t only think so. I see so.” Sunny rolled her eyes, stretching an elbow over her head.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon narrowed her eyes at Sunny.

Sunny sighed, pointing at her own nose. Taeyeon quickly reached for her face, only to feel wetness pouring out of her nose.

“God damn it, not again!” Taeyeon yelled, wiping her nose with the back of her hands. “Might as well just stick a tampon up my nostrils, don’t you think?”

Sunny’s face brightened up. “Actually, that could work.” She nodded.

Sooyoung was jogging across the field towards the girls, a box of tissues tucked under her armpits. Taeyeon watched in envy as Sooyoung took huge, effortless strides with her long, chopstick-like legs.

“Ha! I knew this would happen again.” Sooyoung handed the box of tissues to Taeyeon. She stopped when she noticed Taeyeon’s less than happy face.

“What?”

“Chopsticks.” Taeyeon muttered angrily. “You’re chopsticks while me and Sunny are toothpicks.”

“What?” Sunny scratched her head.

“Huh?” Sooyoung threw her girlfriend a wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter