You and I

To You Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo approach Nayeon who is waiting for her since an hour ago, she feels bad for making Nayeon waiting for her.  She smiles softly as she let Nayeon lead the way. 

They both eat quietly and Nayeon can sense it that there is something that bothering Momo yet she has no clue at all,  and Nayeon doesn't like this kind of atmosphere at all. 

"Momoring"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Huh? I did? Sorry"

"Aigo,  are you stressing from work?"

Nayeon chuckles as she tries to reach Momo's hair to ruffle her hair like usual but this time Momo scoot away. 

"Huh?"

"Yes?"

"What's wrong?"

"Aniyo,  nothing is wrong"

"Okay,  you are acting strange Momoring"

Nayeon continue her eating again but she keep glancing at Momo who happen to keep checking onto her phone.  Nayeon sigh as she notice it that Momo getting distracted while she's being with her. 

"Who is that? Mind to tell me?"

"Oh,  that is from Mina"

"Mina?"

"Yes,  my girlfriend,  ah... I mean"

Momo accidentally blurt out everything and glance at Nayeon who is strangely looking so calm and collected. 

"Girlfriend,  huh"

"Unnie,  i'm sorry.  I don't mean to... "

"Is it the girl you met when we were together back then?"

"Y.. Yeah"

"I see... You should have told me sooner Momoring"

"I'm sorry..."

"It's fine,  you can go now"

"But unnie"

"Before i change my mind,  please go"

"Um,  once again i'm so sorry"

"Please be happier,  so i have no regret"

"You too unnie"

Momo bow down politely before she finally leaves Nayeon.  Nayeon smiles bitterly as she call the waiter. 

"Yes,  ma'am"

"Bring me two bottles of soju,  please"

"Ah,  yes ma'am"

Jeongyeon is sitting on the bench park as she keep staring at the small box on her hand,  she keep looking at the sky when suddenly she sees someone walking unstably alone. 

She rushes to approach the drunk girl and help her to walk.

"Ma'am,  are you okay?"

"Okay my ,  do you see how broken hearted i am?"

Jeongyeon chuckles since it's the first time she gets scolded and also it's from a stranger.  Jeongyeon hears her phone ringing and glance at the text she just receives while the drunk girl fall asleep on her lap.

We're so sorry for informing you so late.  There is a small mistake with our database,  we accidentally swap your profile data with the other and causing small problem.  This is your real partner data:

Name: Im Nayeon

Age: 25

Occupation : Secretary in Twice Inc.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience

Minatozaki Sana

Jeongyeon chuckles as she sees the picture and glances at the sleeping girl on her lap. 

"I wonder what will happen when she wake up later.  Well i guess for the meantime i need to freshen up a bit. Today is a tiring day"

==========================================

Momo breath heavily as she reach Mina's place,  well she just realizes she's getting old now that running only few kilometres away can make her this tired,  she just wanna see Mina.

Momo ring the bell and Mina open the door and greet her while wearing such a cute penguin pajamas.

"Ah"

"Omo,  Momo why are you here?"

"Can i stay over?"

"Huh? I thought you say... Oh,  okay come in"

Mina can see Momo sweating a lot so she just let the girl come inside her place. 

"I will prepare new clothes"

"Oh,  okay. Please excuse me"

Momo get inside Mina's place as she keep glancing at Mina who is hurriedly look for new clothes for Momo.

Mina hands her the towel and new clothes so Momo could change her clothes into a comfy one.  Mina giggles once she sees Momo in her kitten hoodie.

"I don't know you can change to be this cute? This suit you somehow"

"Eyy, i'm always cute"

Momo pretend to sulk as she sit on the couch, Mina hands her hot cocoa as they both sit in silence.
Mina keep glancing at Momo who is sipping her drink slow but once her eyes meet Momo's eyes she quickly turn away and sip her own drink shyly. 

"Um, Mina ya"

"Yes?"

"Uh..nothing"

"Oh,  okay"

Mina and Momo accidentally say in unison as they stare into each other.

"I think i fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter