Their First Meeting

To You Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mina sigh as she lookel over at the clock, it's Saturday night but here she is, staying at the office while all her co workers already went home. She was done with her task for tomorrow so she just browse something in the internet out of curiosity.

"Flowers_Finder? What kind of site is this? A matchmaking site? Ugh, i'm not that desperate to find a lover with this...."

Mina shake her thought off and tries to find something else but her mind keep persuading her to try it.

Mina sigh and decide to turn off the pc and goes home.

Meanwhile, Momo is laying down sweating from the dance practice she just done. All the members of Twice  already went home. she is their dance instructor and she also in charge of making the choreo for their next comeback.

"Momoring, you really need to find a lover who can take care of you. Look at you now, you need to fall in love"

Momo keep recalling the thing her sister told her yesterday when they both met every once in a while.

Momo glance at her watch and wear her jacket as she plan to go home.

"Adopting a dog is much better than getting a lover"

Momo chuckled as she talk to herself. She goes to get her car on the parking lot.

 

 

Mina is already at home, still thinking about the site earlier as she eat her late snack at her own apartment. She never really feel this lonely before but she feel it now as she look around her surrounding. Being a successful career woman surely paid her good but she suddenly remember about her friends that happily married and some already engaged, she feel lonelier.

Mina turn on her notebook and click on the sign in button for Flowers_Finder. She fills in some questions about her preference, she tick on 'woman' option and started type in her ideal type she wanted for the candidate she wish to meet.

Momo finally click on the sign in button after she think hard whether she really wants to apply for the matchmaking site or not. She sip her beer and click on the 'done' button. She's wishing to see someone that meeting her expectation later. An adorable girl who can make her life bright.

Mina gets a text on Sunday morning, telling her that there is a candidate that is waiting to meet her.

 

' Dear Ms. Myoui, we are happy to inform you that the one who match your type is planning to meet you soon. Please tell us the place to meet up so we can inform the other party as soon as possible. Best regard, Minatozaki Sana. '

 

Mina can't hide her excitements but also nervous at the same time. she keeps coming back and forth around her house as she keep thinking which place is best for the first meeting.

 

Meanwhile Momo almost choke on her drink the moment she read same text from Sana.

"Meet up? Woah, wait...I'm not ready, what should i do? Will that person like me? What if i'm not their type? Ugh, this is too sudden.."

Momo tries to think as she continue her work out at the gym. Woking out maybe can make her think clearly, Momo thought to herself as she tries to calm herself.

Sana grins widely as she stretch her body, her work is done she is planning to go home quick to meet her babies, her cute puppies. She already send the text to all the candidates for the meet up later. Her job is done, she just need to wait for the candidates to reply her back which she'd expected to be, soon. 

 

 

Mina can't think of anything except her first meet up with the one that she's arranged to meet this Saturday evening. She decided to meet at her favorite restaurant which is quite expensive for some people but not to her. She wants to have a nice good dinner time with her arranged date. She is sure that her candidate is someone that is beyond her expectation since Sana said it on the text that the person she will see tonight is 100% her type.

"Why is she late? Hirai Momo? What a nice name, i bet she is elegant and classy"

Mina smiles as she wait on her reserved table, it's been twenty minutes since she came there but she still can't find Hirai Momo everywhere. She keep glancing at her watch.

"Maybe an executive like her is so busy that she get late on our first meet up"

Mina can't hide her disappointment but she's still waiting for the girl patiently. Mina snickered as she saw someone who come into the fancy restaurant wearing only sportwear jacket and ripped jeans.

"Who on earth wear such thing in this resto? Maybe she is a chef or waiter who come late.."

Mina rubbed her own chin as she analyzed the blonde girl who come inside the restaurant while looking around confusedly. The waiter approach the blonde girl and point at Mina's table. The next thing she saw that surprised her was that blonde girl quickly apologize to her for being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter