The Start of Something Good

To You Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina knows that inviting someone to her own apartment is a big step for her, she rarely invite someone to her place and now she just blurt out to make Momo stay over on her place. The moment she said it she slightly feel hesitate for being reckless for once. But it's Momo after all. Nothing will happen, she nods to herself as she bring the dance instructor inside her apartment.

"Please come in"

"Thanks, oh woah, your place is neat. It looks classy and elegant, wait, is that penguin plushies? You collected them? Kawaii~!"

Momo run to the set of penguin plushies near the couch. Mina blushes as she watch Momo keep hugging her plushie.

'You are more kawaii, Hirai'

Mina keep thinking inside her mind as she can't hide a soft smile that appear on her lips.

"Myoui Mina ssi"

"Uh, yes?"

"Can i..."

Momo walk closer as she talk to her slowly, Mina blinks as she feel her heart skip a beat.

"Y..yes?"

"Honestly i've been holding on since earlier that we met..."

Mina's mind suddenly keep working fast as she tries to calm her heart.

"W...what is it?"

"Can i...use your restroom?"

Momo stare deep into her eyes as she plead. Mina who is thinking a bit too far suddenly feel her mind goes blank for some weird reason.

"Restroom?"

"Yes, please"

"G..gosh, it's on the left corner, near the kitchen"

Mina quickly fans herself as Momo rush into the restroom.

'Gosh, what am i thinking just now. There's no way right?'

Mina keep slapping her cheek lightly to make her back to her sense and act like usual.

'It's just Momo, after all. There's nothing going to happen. She's not that interested with me anyway.'

Mina take a deep breath, she get her composure back once Momo come back from the restroom. She was sitting on the couch elegantly, it's just her habit. Momo who notice it , started giggling.

"I thought you will sit more comfortably when you are at home, Mina"

"Why?"

"You look so stiff"

"I did?"

"Yes, you need to relax more"

Momo suddenly sit next to her and give her light massage on Mina's shoulder. It's actually quite good, but Momo touching her just make Mina feel more tense.

"Does it feel good?"

"Y..yes"

"Why are you still not loosen up your shoulder then?"

"Eeh?"

"I mean, you sit stiffly"

"O..oh, i just sit like this. It's my usual sitting position"

"I see"

Momo nods as she rubs her chin slow. Mina only glance at her once in a while.

"So uh, how is your date? "

"My date?  It's really fun,  we eat a lot~"

"... Oh,  i see.  That's good to know"

Mina sound a bit disappointed but Momo fail to notice it,  she keep talking about Nayeon to Mina. Mina just nods as she listen quietly. 

"What about your date?  She looks charming~"

"Yes,  she is.  She is also nice"

"Oh,  really~?  That's a relief then,  i was a bit worried about you earlier"

"Eeh?  Me?"

"Yeah,  you usually the quiet type,  so  i worried you might not like the date you have today and force yourself till the end"

Momo show her silly grins, making Mina blush a bit. 

"I.. I'm not like that you know"

"Well,  it's actually kinda sad for us right?  I'm starting to like being with you but it turn out we're not even partners to begin with"

"W.. Well i do feel that too.  But you like Nayeon ssi,  so it's alright for you"

"What about you Mina? "

"Huh? "

"I'm asking you"

Momo stare at her sincerely,  Mina look into Momo's eyes but it only for a few seconds because she look away quickly. 

"Momoring do you want coffee?  Tea? "

"Anything is fine"

Momo lay on the couch as she feel cozy.  Mina giggles as she come with the coffee but Momo already fall asleep on her couch. 

"This silly girl"

Mina cover sleeping Momo with blanket as she make sure Momo sleep comfortably.  She goes to the bathroom and shower. 

Mina pass by the sleeping Momo as she only wear her bathrobe,  she smile softly as she glance to her beautiful guest before she goes into her own room. 

Momo wakes up and look around she keep rubbing her eyes since she feel unfamiliar with the place. 

'Whose place is this?'

"Momoring,  you finally wake up.  I just make breakfast"

Mina come with a tray of healthy breakfast but Momo doesn't like the idea of eating healthy food at all. 

"Why?  You frown just now"

"Uh,  do you have cola?"

"Cola? This early morning?  Gosh,  it's not healthy.  You need to drink more water"

"I don't like it,  they tastes weird"

Mina giggles as it's her first time to hear someone dislike drinking water.  She places the tray on the table and tell Momo to sit with her. 

"Just try it then,  you need to take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter