Switching Partners

To You Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hirai Momo apartment..

 

 

Momo was busy munching her sandwich when a sudden loud ringing from under her pillow surprised her. The phone almost slip from her clumsy grip but she manage to answer the phone call.

“Hello?”

“Hello. Is this Hirai Momo nim?”

“Yes, Hirai Momo speaking.”

“This is Flower Finder operator. We want to inform you that we’ve been mistakenly, mismatch your partner.”


Momo keep staring at the ceiling blankly as she keeps thinking of that one person. Is this going to be fine? Will she be fine? Will Mina, be fine? All she could think at that moment is Myoui Mina. She tries to shrug everything off as she slowly falls asleep.

 

 

Its been a busy and tiring day for Mina as she was busy with her work at her office since the morning. She barely ate during lunch and for god sake, she will have a dinner with her new partner tonight. The thought of her new partner make her think of Momo. It’s just feel unfair, because she started to get know of the dorky and eating machine girl and she feel comfortable around Momo even if Momo is not her ideal type. After she got the information about her mismatch partner, she didn’t text or meet the dance instructor anymore. She feels something missing but she doesn’t know what is it. She decided to brush everything off as she continues her work.

 

Mina sighed as she keeps tapping on her car steering, hesitating. She keep her eyes on the popular Italy restaurant as she sees a tall girl in black suit, well dress and look well mannered. Her appearance showing the high class and classy vibe.

 

‘That must be her..she come earlier than me’ thought Mina.

 

She always earlier on every meeting with someone or her client but this time, it seems like her first time to be the person that keep people waiting. She did come early than their set time to meet but it seems like her new partner is coming earlier.

 

“Myoui Mina-ssi..?” greet the charming short hairs blond as Mina approaches her with a smile.

“Yes. sorry I’m late” said Mina, bows a bit.

The blond glances on her wrist watch and chuckles. She stand and pulls a chair infront of her for Mina to sit.

“Oh, no. You’re not late. I come first to wait for you.” She smiled charmingly, making Mina blushing as she take her sit infront of the blond girl. The blond girl sit back on her chair as she look at Mina.

“You really is...beautiful.”

Mina blushes more as she got compliment from the young CEO.

The short girl later chuckles. “Forgive me for my attitude. I was captivated by your beauty..”

Mina just smiles shyly.

“We’ve talk on the phone before but I’ll introduce myself to you again , formally.” She smiles.

“I am Yoo Jeongyeon, it’s nice to meet you.” She held out her hand to Mina.

Mina smile, gently take the hand.

“Myoui Mina.”

 

 

Momo keep walking back and forth inside her dance studio, making everyone look at her. She keep sighing as she walk to her bag and decides to go home. She take a bath. It’s been few days since she didn’t saw Mina after she was informed that she got mismatch partner. She must admitted it that she’s happy to know Mina even if she was annoying at first but then when she was informed that she got wrong partner, she can’t help but feel slightly disappointed. Actually, she didn’t really understand why she’s feeling like that since she supposed to be happy. Because she will meet her ideal partner that would suit her well like she wanted to.

 

Momo ride her bike to the address given on her phone. She stops her bike infront of a modern house. There she saw, a beautiful round eyes girl in her pink shirt and long skinny jean. She greets Momo with a beautiful smile, making Momo heart flipped. Momo turn off the engine as she got off her bike, smile at the girl.

“Nayeon..ssi?”

“Yes. Nice to meet you, Momo. I’ve been looking forward to meet u.” she smiled cutely with a slight pink tint painting both her cheeks.

Momo heart flutters. She shyly, show the helmet she brought special just for Nayeon as she motion Nayeon to come closer to her and she did it, making Momo’s heart racing wildly. She carefully put the helmet on Nayeon, making her blush as Nayeon look up at her with her shinning beautiful pair of eyes. Nayeon smiled. Gosh.. only god know how Momo felt at that moment as she want to scream loudly from excitement and adoring the beautiful girl. she hold on Nayeon arm as she help her get on her bike.

They went for date all day, getting know of each other more. Momo feels happy as she’s comfortable around the new girl and it turn out that Nayeon is one year older than her. She told Momo its fine to call her by her name but Momo still call her “Nayeon unnie”, making Nayeon blushing and smile cutely. Nayeon really take care of her well and really kind. Moreover, she love kids too. Momo secretly adore the older girl as she keep smiling as she talk about kids and baby to her. After the date on Han-gang, Nayeon decided to treat Momo for jokb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter