Their Second Meeting

To You Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Momo finally sent her reply for the next meeting as she laid down on bed, she hissed in pain and rub her stomach.

"That man surely kicked me hard"

She treat her wound on her own. she already used taking care of herself that she doesn't need someone else help. Momo is always on shape thanks to her dance routine and exercise.

She fall asleep as soon as her body lay on her comforting bed.

 

••••

 

Mina was too busy taking care of important files and meeting, making that day seem too short for her. She almost forgot about her next meeting tomorrow if her phone didn't buzz . Fortunately, she already set her reminder date beforehand.

Mina giggled to herself as she read her own reminder.

"Date? Is it worth to be called as date? Oh, right. Hope she is okay now, that Hirai Momo"

 

••••

 

Momo finished her dance lesson at 11pm. All the members of TWICE greet her and even hug her before they go back home. Momo smiled and told them to drive safely on their way home.

Momo wiped her sweating face as she looked over at her phone. She sets the next meeting place this time. She free to choose what kind of place she wants to meet this time. Momo was half excited and half worry since it's Myoui Mina that she's trying to impress. The elegant girl who looks expensive from head to toe. She bite her thumb as she decided to meet her friend.

"Yes Momo unnie?"

"Tzuyu ah, you sure it's fine to use your cafe for my meet up?"

"Didn't you say it's for a date before? Why 'meet up' now?"

Tzuyu laughed as Momo turn red as she blushed, embarrassed being teased like that by her close friend.

"W...Well, i'm not sure how to call this as a date or not.."

"Do you like her?"

"No, not yet. We only met once, but I'm interested with her"

"Then make her fall for you, unnie"

"Eehh?"

Momo blushed as she keep denying Tzuyu's idea. Tzuyu laughed and patted Momo's back as she goes back brewing the coffee. She leave Momo who was busy playing with Gucci.

"You have a charm that makes all girls like you, too bad you don't know it"

Tzuyu talked to herself as she glance at Momo, she smile softly.

 

••••

 

Mina look at her watch, Momo is being late again! while she was standing outside the cafe that they plan to meet, while pouting like a kid as she doesn't like to waste her time waiting for someone.

Momo approached Mina as she panting heavily, sweating. Mina frowned and let Momo calm down first before she let her speak.

"Mianhae, my bike suddenly stopped halfway. I run so i don't have to make you wait for too long"

Mina glanced at Momo and took her handkerchief from her bag as she wiped Momo's sweat on her forehead. Momo blushed as she glanced on Mina who say nothing but seem taking care of her a lot.

"You should have call me, silly. I gave you my number yesterday"

Momo gasped as realization hits her late. she rub her nape shyly as she apologize again to Mina.

"Sorry, i totally forgot that i already saved your number"

"Jeez, you are so clumsy"

Mina giggles softly as she let Momo lead the way to Tzuyu's cafe. Momo chuckled and hold the door for Mina so she can get in.

"Thanks Momo"

"You're welcome"

Momo grins and bring her to the table that she already reserved before. Mina look delighted as she sees dogs all around the place. Momo glance at Mina and smiled too.

"You like dog?"

"Like? Excuse you, i love dogs, they are all cute and squishy"

Mina look at the dog that lay down near their table, she patted the dog's head gently as she showed her gummy smile.

Momo looked at Tzuyu, Tzuyu show her thumbs up and mouth 'nice'. Momo blushed and sit in front of Mina as she asked her,

"What do you want to eat? The waffles here are tasty"

"Oh, really? I will have waffles then and moccachino"

Mina smiled as she sit in front of Momo. Momo grins and tell Tzuyu who is approaching their table about the order. Tzuyu jot down their order when Momo suddenly introduces her to Mina.

"This cafe is nice, my friend did all the work alone since she loves dog and good at managing a cafe"

Tzuyu nods awkwardly as her eyes meet with Mina, Mina nods and smile softly.

"Nice concept, i love being here. Dogs are adorable, i wanna hug them all"

"I know right? But you see, this girl here actually owned three dogs"

Tzuyu point at Momo who suddenly sit shyly, Tzuyu left as she need to make the coffee. Momo can feel Mina keep on staring at her as she sit uncomfortably.

"W...Why are you keep looking at me like that?"

"Why you didn't tell me you own dogs too? I have one at my parents' home, my apartment doesn't allow pet that's kinda sad"

Mina tell Momo about her dog that Momo keep on listening to Mina talking more about her dog instead of her own.

"Ah, mianhae. I keep talking about my dog unconsciously, you must be bored to hear me keep talking"

"Nah, it's fine. I like listening to your story"

Momo smiled at her, making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter