Arriving Back

A Trip to Korea

Finally, you could feel the rough gravel under the tires, and the slowing of the car. We're here. There wasn't much you could do...You were still leaning on Minwoo.

Soon, you heard his sudden breath and the shifting of his body. You sat up straight, brushing your hair down. Minwoo looked at you, and smiled weakly. He was still tired from the trip here, and was trying his best not to be.

Then he laughed. "It's fine. I already know what happened." You blushed. He reached over and pinched your cheeks, smiling. "Aigoo. Don't be embarrassed. It's cute!" He unexpectedely leaned over to your face, touching the top of your forehead with his so that he was only centimeters away from your face. 

"We're here!" Donghyun shouts, as he parks the car. Minwoo quickly returned back to his position, as if nothing happened. You blushed.

After hearing Donghyun's annoucement, everyone stretched their arms up, and yawned. "How was your sleep?" Youngmin asked.

"Good. Very... Comfortable." You laughed. He smiled back.

Everyone began opening the doors, and getting out. Kwangmin and Minwoo jumped out of the car, and pushed down their seats, letting Jeongmin and Hyunseong exit first. "They've been in the back long enough. And you'll be out in a bit," Kwangmin said. You nodded.

They pushed the chairs back up, and you quickly began moving your way towards the door. Everything started out fine, but then you took a careless step, and tripped. You were just about to have your face planted down into the street, but Jeongmin caught you right before you could. He had his arms extended outwards, and the expression on his face was releived. You quickly stood up squeaked, "Sorry!"

"Yah! Be careful next time," he scolded. You looked down, ashamed.

"Don't let Jeongmin bother you too much. He's yelling because he doesn't want you to get hurt. He's like that to all of us," said Kwangmin, trying to comfort you.

You nodded, and then the seven of you walked into the two doors of the school, leaving them swinging behind you.