A Good Morning

A Trip to Korea

The next morning you woke up, smelling many different varieties of aromas. Bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, a hint of syrup, and waffles. You sniffed the air, absorbing the delicious scent of food. You looked around, noticing that Kwangmin was sitting there, reading a book. He looked up. "Goodmorning, sleepyhead." he said smiling. You smiled back and said, "Morning." 

"Youngmin, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Donghyun, and Minwoo are in the kitchen making breakfast." He walked over and helped you up. Then he slowly took you to the kitchen, supporting your arm with his shoulder. 

"Goodmorning you!" You blushed, but covered your face with your hand to prevent them from seeing. That, apparently, didn't work. Youngmin slid towards you, examining your face, which made you turn a brighter shade of red. He stared back at you, also blushing, and then turned away.

In about fifteen minutes, they finished cooking, and started setting the table. You and Minwoo started walking towards the silverware drawer to bring the forks, knifes, and spoons to the dining area.

You both reached for the forks, your hands lightly touching. You both paused for a second, and then looked up at eachother. You quickly reached your hand away beginning to apologize, but he cut you off. "No. It's okay. It's no bother. No bother at all!" he looked at you and then smiled. You smiled back, feeling your body stiffen. He reached out his hand and ruffled your hair, scrunching his knees to even down to your height. "Call me Oppa." You slowly nodded your head, trying not to smile.

When everyone was done setting the table, you took a seat, sitting in between Jeongmin and Donghyun, who both winked at you. You shifted in your seat, and then looked straight ahead, noticing that Hyunseong had been gazing at you. He looked the other way, flushing of embarassment. You looked down, smiling so that none of them definately couldn't see. I can't get any of them out of my head.