K-i-s-s-i-n-g

Hey, would you like a kiss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days become weeks and weeks become months.

Everything’s changing, autumn turns into winter, quizzes shift to exams, midterms are now finals, school will soon end and homework will be replaced by lazing around.

But what doesn’t change is Junmyeon receiving kisses from Yixing.

He’s walking down the street to their dorm, Jongdae sticking close to him to share some body warmth. His arm is tightly holding Junmyeon’s as he speaks “Are your sugar levels alright?”

The other smiles and playfully elbows his side “They’re just fine”

“So~ do you know what that strange feeling is now?”  Junmyeon decided to tell Jongdae a month after he received his first “kiss”. His friend had given him this weird, knowing smile but when Junmyeon had asked, Jongdae simply replied with a “never felt that way” and shrugged it off.

He sighs as he opens the door of their dorm “No clue, I really wish I knew though”

Jongdae rolls his eyes.

“Oh, look, Kyuhyun’s baking cookies tonight” Junmyeon mentions when he sees the red poster on the wall.

Jongdae’s eyes shine in excitement and then a mischievous glint makes its appearance “Let’s steal them”

Junmyeon wants to be righteous and virtuous and a good person and all but… cookies… Kyuhyun’s homemade cookies… “We can use a bag”

“You’re a genius” They both laugh and go to their dorms to get everything ready for the rob of the century.

Half an hour later, their plan begins.

“D here, ready to start” Jongdae whispers as he sneaks out of their dorm, immediately sticking his back to the wall in front of them.

Junmyeon makes sure to have the keys before he closes the door to their room “D? Really?” He arches an eyebrow and rolls his eyes when Jongdae makes weird hand signs to him.

“Hey, you know what they say” He makes a dramatic pause and then smirks at Junmyeon “May your nickname be something you’re proud of”

He's sure no one's ever said that but he chooses to tease his friend instead “Oh wow… I didn’t know you were proud of having a small ”

Before Jongdae could whine and ruin their obvious secret plan, Junmyeon adds “Kidding, kidding”

He pouts and wants to retort but the smell of cookies catches his attention. He drops the failed agent attempt in favour of running downstairs, Junmyeon following suit. They see Kyunhyun taking the cookies out of the oven, carefully put them in the bowl, smile proudly at them and then go back to the kitchen.

Junmyeon whispers in Jongdae’s ear “Is now or never” Then he shoves him “Jongdae, I choose you!”

His friend rolls his eyes at him and controls the need to whine at him. He silently makes his way towards the cookies and carefully puts all of them inside of the bag. Junmyeon snickers by seeing his friend walking back on his tiptoes and they both hurry upstairs, laughing their asses off when they hear Kyuhyun’s dramatic gasp.

They lock themselves in their room and Junmyeon takes the bag from him, knowing perfectly well Jongdae’s capable of eating them all “Hey!”

“Just wait a second” He grabs another bag, a cuter one, and puts six cookies inside, his fingers afterward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter