Yixing's kisses

Hey, would you like a kiss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a busy afternoon, the kids are running here and there, playing tag you’re it or hide and seek, their voices loud as they scream in excitement, laugh cheerfully at some joke or whine because someone took their toy. Yixing just stares with sweet but careful eyes, a blinding smile never leaving his features as he tells himself that yup, picking volunteering as his extracurricular activity was indeed the best choice among the others.

His eyes travel from a group of running kids to a corner, where a boy, whose hands were behind his back, is talking to a confused girl. Yixing decides to stand up and check on them, make sure everything’s okay and that the boy isn’t being mean or teasing the little girl.

He takes careful steps so the pair can’t hear him and once he’s close enough, he can hear the boy say “Do you want a kiss?”

Kids these days… Yixing tries his best not to sigh and then chuckle. He’s curious as to what the girl’s answer is so he decides to eavesdrop a little longer.

“Yes, of course!!! Is it white or black?”

Yixing blinks at that, a white or black kiss?

The boy, however, only laughs and brings his hands from behind his back in front of his body and opens his hands.

The older student can only smile widely as an idea settles on his mind.

Yup, volunteering is definitely the best.

~*~

“Junmyeon, did you eat the last ramen?” His roommate asks and Junmyeon gulps. He looks down and sees the cup of soup between his legs.

“Um… yes?” He replies once he sees Jongdae going up the stairs, heading to their actual bedroom. They were the lucky students that got the double in their dorm and also the ones in control since they got the thermostat in their room. Junmyeon and Jongdae decided to make the first floor their study room and also their hanging out room and the second one, their bedroom.

“BUT W---”

Before Jongdae could whine like he usually did, Junmyeon says “I’ll buy you three just please don’t whine”

The younger student gives him a smug smile and says “Right now?”

Junmyeon sighs and checks the time on his laptop “It’s 6:45, by the time I arrive at the store, it will have closed”

“Nope, it’s Friday, the store’s open until 10”

Now it’s Junmyeon the one who wants to whine because it’s probably really cold and windy outside and he’s all comfy and warm in his bed. He also knows that pouting at Jongdae is useless, it might work with his other friends, even Baekhyun is weak to his pouty lips but Jongdae? Not gonna happen.

“Can I at least finish eating?” And watching Haikyuu’s newest episode? But Junmyeon decides to keep that part to himself. Sure, Jongdae can resist the pouty lips but there’s no way he can say no to a puppy eyed Junmyeon who’s sitting in Indian style and wrapped in his blankets like a burrito.

Jongdae sighs and walks towards their closet to pick new pajamas “Of course”

Junmyeon lets out a quiet “yes!” before tapping the spacebar and resting his back on his headboard so he can keep watching. Jongdae finally decides on his special onesie, he also grabs a couple of towels and picks his shampoo. He had baseball practice that afternoon and he hates going to bed feeling sticky and sweaty, unless it’s under other circumstances, so he really couldn’t wait to take a long, relaxing shower.

Without saying a word, he goes downstairs, out of their room and to the shared bathroom of the second floor. Junmyeon, being distracted by the magic of volleyball and Kageyama being Kageyama, doesn’t notice his absence.

Long, relaxing shower.

Very, very, very long… relaxing shower.

Junmyeon finishes watching the newest episode of Haikyuu and decides to watch another anime instead.

Two episodes, no Jongdae.

Four episodes, still no Jongdae.

Five episodes, the door downstairs shuts close and Junmyeon can hear Jongdae whine.

“JUNMYEEEEOOOON” Two thumps against the floor and Junmyeon knows it’s Jongdae stomping his foot like a little kid “YOU DIDN’T GO OUT TO BUY MY RAMEEEEEE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter