MVP?More like Kim Jongdae

Hey, would you like a kiss?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The second time it happened was during lunch time.

Junmyeon is ignoring his loud friends by reading his history book, he has a test on Monday and that comes before Jongin’s and Baekhyun’s argument of who has a better body on his priority list. He’s about to learn how Hitler lost the war against Russia when Yixing shouts, shouts “Hey, Myeon, would you like a kiss?!”

Junmyeon almost drops his book to the floor, almost. He thanks the table for existing.

Jongin and Baekhyun stop talking to look at Junmyeon with wide eyes and then at Yixing, then back at Junmyeon and then at Yixing again. It reminds Junmyeon of that scene in Deadpool and he wants to laugh again but the fact that almost everyone in the dining hall might’ve heard Yixing and misunderstood prevents him from doing so.

“Actually… Do you want kisses?” Yixing rephrases, sitting next to him and not paying attention to Jongin’s and Baekhyun’s shocked expressions.

That’s as far as Junmyeon’s studying goes.

“Depends” He replies, more secure now that he knows what he’s talking about, and brushes off his friends’ gasps “Are they milk chocolate ones?”

Jongin blinks a couple of times and exclaims a “what” that sounded more like a “wut” and then Baekhyun sighs as he understands what’s that all about.

Yixing brings out a package of said chocolates and hands them to Junmyeon while saying “I know you have morning classes on Saturdays so here, to sweeten your day”

You already sweeten my day though Junmyeon thinks as he takes the chocolates with delicate hands, as if they were fragile crystals. Yixing smiles warmly at that, typical Junmyeon.

“Thanks” He whispers and again, his cheeks start burning uncomfortably.

“Anytime” Yixing enjoys the view for a couple of seconds, his gaze making Junmyeon incredibly nervous and self-conscious “Well… I gotta go clean the roads and stuff” He reluctantly stands up and adds a “See you around” before trotting outside to meet with the volunteering team.

Once he’s out of sight, Baekhyun and Jongin scoot closer to Junmyeon and say at the same time “Spill the tea” while looking at him with curious eyes.

He simply picks his book up, looks for the page he was previously reading and says aloud “The reason why Hitler lost was because he underestimated winter…” He sighs and turns the page “Not a surprise though, why would anyone attack Russia during winter?”

His friends sigh and try again and again but Junmyeon only replies with history facts. When they realise he’s not going to tell them anything, they go back to discussing who has a better body.

That’s when Junmyeon allows himself to smile like an idiot because Yixing had given him kisses again. Even if they aren’t the kind of kisses he wants, it’s something, isn’t it?

~*~

The chapter about Hiroshima and Nagasaki makes Junmyeon’s eyes become glassy and he’s glad Jongdae isn’t around so he doesn’t mock him. His fingers play with a chocolate kiss as he takes notes on his laptop, writing down important information like dates, military strategies, humanitarian aid or the consequences certain battles brought. He takes the black bag out and keeps the chocolate between his lips while reading the next page.

His tranquillity is interrupted by Jongdae kicking the door open, don’t even ask Junmyeon how’s that possible because he has no idea, and screaming “YOU’RE DATING YIXING?!”

Do people have a thing for scaring the living out of him?

Junmyeon turns around to face a shocked Jongdae and a few other students behind him that were trying to listen in their conversation. He swallows the piece of chocolate he had in his mouth and takes a deep breath, killing his roommate isn’t worth it, going to jail for Jongdae is not worth it “Jongdae… Get in… and close the door”

Jongdae miraculously does as he’s told and then runs towards Junmyeon. He grabs him by the shoulders and shakes him as he repeats his question “Are you dating Yixing?!”

“I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter