Prologue

FATED

_______________________________________________________________

Seoul, January 17, 2016

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That day the streets of Seoul are very crowded, the streets are filled with unending traffic, pavements filled with several people. Many of them clasped their jackets because the weather that day cloudy and cold. From some of the pedestrians, there were a man and woman walking along the sidewalk. Soon the woman stop walking while rubbing her own wrists.

"Hunnie ..." the woman called.

The black-jacketed man turned back and look at his beloved woman behind him. She was folding her own arms. He knew from her breath that she is freezing.

"Yes dear?" replied the man named Oh Sehun. Sehun approached her with a worried expression. "Are you okay?"

"I am cold." she said.

Sehun smiled and then approached her, he took off the jacket he is wearing and covered his jacket to her. The woman smiled.

"How is it? Are you feeling warmer?" asked Sehun gently.

The woman nodded. "It's much better. thanks, Hunnie."

"Anything for you, Irene." Sehun smiled and carresed her cheeks.

Sehun then took Irene's hand and hold her, they continue to walk on the sidewalks of Seoul.

"Actually where will you take me,Hunnie? It's very cold today .." Irene asked curiously.

"We'll be there soon, be patient dear.. " answered Sehun still with his gentle voice.

Irene pursed her little lips. Sehun chuckled and pinched her cheek.

After a few minutes walking, they stopped in front of a building with glass doors and white dominated paint. Irene looking up and see the word writen in there.

 

'Lilac Florist'

 

"Why are we here? You gonna buy me flowers hmm?" Irene asked with cheerful smile on her face.

"Let's see. let's go inside first.." Sehun answrered and pulled Irene's hand softly to enter the Flower Shop.

Irene was looking the flowers around the shop when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and see Sehun already standing beside her. He showed a very cheerful smile on his face and he hold a bouquet of red Roses in his hand.

"Happy Anniversary, Honey!" Sehun exclaimed happily.

Irene covered with both of her hands, she was both surprise and pleased.

"Oh, Hunnie, thank you .. It is so sweet .. I think you won't remember today is our anniversary." Irene said as she accept the bouquet of roses and inhaled the scent of the flower.

Sehun laughed softly. "Of course I remember the day that was important for me and my lover, but my surprise don't just stop here .."

"Wh-what? Is that mean there is other surprise for me?" Irene asked between her wide smile.

Sehun nodded. "Yes, right. Please wait for a seconds while I pay this flower first .. then I will take you to the park. Okay?"

"Okay, sweetheart. I'll wait you outside." Irene replied and she step out of the shop still clutching her rose bouquet. She stand by the door and waiting for Sehun to pay the flower inside.

Meoww ~

Suddenly came the sound that make Irene took her eyes away. She saw a cat walking by the side of the road. The cat kept walking until it finally headed to center of the road, where there were many vehicles passing by.

"Hey, kitten .. do not go there. It's dangerous." Irene said then try to chasing the little cat. The cat stopped. Irene approached it quickly and crouched, about to hold the cat with her right hand while her left hand still held the bouquet of flowers from her lover.

She was about to get to her feet when a very loud horn coming.

HOONKKKK!!!

***

Sehun was handing some money to the florist, and then when he was heading to the exit door, He didn't t see Irene through the glass door.

'Where is she?' He thought.

Sehun opened the glass door and looking around. He finally saw Irene, with a bouquet of flowers she still hold, she is walking toward the middle of the road. Then Sehun saw a truck speeding up, right at his lover and she did not realize it.

Sehun ran and was about to scream when the horn sounded loudly and soon followed by a very loud crash sound.

He was late!

He was too late to save her.

"NOOO!! IRENEEEE!!! "

The accident happened very quickly.

Sehun seemed to lose power and words. He could only glare as he watched with his own eyes how the truck hit Irene really hard.

The flower bouquet in her hand was thrown along with her little body.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To be continued