WYF - THE RETURN OF BABY DADDY

Story Recommendations: EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TITLE: THE RETURN OF BABY DADDY

AUTHOR: HyperActiveMe 

 

It was all a mistake, a big fat mistake. I was having a bad day and he was the famous playboy who made the nightclub his lair. Both of us, young and drunk ended up the equation with a huge mistake. And there was no going back from this mistake. 
But out of the biggest mistake I made in my life, was born the love of my life. My son, Yuan.

Men are often mistaken to be stronger than women.
I don’t mean to be ist or anything, but us women are the ones who go through the real pain in life. We should think twice before we chose to get drunk because we will NEVER end up in the same place as men, if we do. Because they don’t get pregnant. We do. They don’t have to bear the shame. We do. Their lives including their reputation and education doesn’t get ruined. Ours does. In the end, they don’t get accused. We do. Why? Because they don’t spend 9 months with a huge belly.

When I walked down the street at the age of 16, I was pointed fingers at by my neighbors about how shameless I am because my mistake was evident on my body. When he walked down the street the only reaction he would ever get were squeals. All the blame and shame, I bear it. And I’ve continued to bear it, for 4 straight years now as a single mother of only 21 years of age.

What happened to the biolo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter