SH - MY GANGSTER

Story Recommendations: EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TITLE : MY GANGSTER 

AUTHOR : 181061 

 

"You think studying and academics are hard, Ahn Soo Jin? You've never dated or have fallen in love." Choi Jae Hyun laughed in my face as I stood in front of him. There was already a crowd forming around us. Great, I didn't need more eyes and ears to witness what was going to happen next. "Since you think that is so challenging, let me challenge you into dating. If you can make Oh Se Hun fall for you, then fine... You're beyond academics, but studying is what the whole world does and can do. Love? That's another story. Not everyone can fall in love or make someone fall in love with them."

"Fine, Jae Hyun. It's a deal. If I make it happen, what will you do?" I didn't know why I agreed to such a stupid bet. What the hell was wrong with me? Oh Se Hun? Did everyone forget who that blonde headed kid was? I was in for it. I knew this was going to be the biggest mistake of my life, but hey, that stupid jerk Jae Hyun wouldn't get off my back unless I did something.

"Maybe you should start reading and learning about love before deciding what punishment you would get when things end. Cos' you, Ahn Soo Jin, know nothing about love." Jae Hyun cockily smirked at me. God, I would have done anything to drop kick him, but I'd get into trouble. He was lucky he was the son of the principal... Who am I kidding? He was lucky that I didn't even want to touch him. Bastard...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter