WYF - KRIS THE GREAT AND POWERFUL , UGLY AHRA

Story Recommendations: EXO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TITLE : KRIS THE GREAT AND POWERFUL , UGLY AHRA 

AUTHOR : Teukfie , Insanous and meilingl 

 

Kris The Great and.. NOT! He is not as great and powerful as he looks. He is everything any girl would dream of having, even as an acquaintance. But to Yoo Ahra, he is indeed the greatest MOMO alive. He likes to act like as if he is the coolest guy in school.. only Ahra knows the real Kris. But this is not a story about him. This is a story about the Ugly Ahra. She believed she is ugly because everyone pointed her out as the ugly girl. Kris and Ahra used to be bestfriends when they were kids but somehow they lost their friendship somewhere in the process of growing up. Not to mention they are neighbours. Being the only daughter, Ahra has no other family to rely on after the death of her parents and she was alone. But the Wu family has been taking care of her as their own daughter until one day they had decided that Kris would marry Ahra. 

This is story about how two bestfriends who turned into a married couple without any love while still trying to maintain their friendship. Can they survive?

 

"Ahra,  this is dad's bestfriend and his wife from China. Mr and Mrs Wu. Go greet them." Mrs Yoo introduced her husband's bestfriend to Ahra.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I am Yoo Ahra. Seven years old." Ahra smiles cutely.

"Omo. Your daughter is so cute. She is so pretty." Mrs Wu gives Ahra a peck on the cheek.

"Ahra is at the same age as our son, Kris. They can be friends!" Mr Wu said.

"Really? Oh, where is he by the way?" Ahra's dad asked.

"Well, he saw a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter